15-year-old British boy hung himself after being repeatedly raped by Muslim social worker

Teen found hanged in children's home weeks after reporting sex abuse carer with note saying: 'I hate him so much'

Aaron Leafe, from Nottingham, gave a statement telling police the evil crimes of Anwar Ismail but was said to be scared he wouldn't be believed

archive.fo/hbnJ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need to blow this shit up

breaks my already hardened heart. angry isn't good enough

Why are all pajeets faggots. If you're white and somewhat good looking they are always extra friendly

What's wrong with brits? If someone raped me it would become my life's mission to kill them.

Exactly this, why the fuck did he kill himself without feeling the bliss of a revenge? The fool.

growing up isolated with that being your only reality would probably break those desires and push you deeper down, you wouldn't be able to think like that anymore.

I am no longer surprised by these betrayals of the public's trust.

They aren't allowed knives, let alone guns. Plus they care more about beating up pols than the poor oppressed shitskins.

So what if some kids get raped. A small price to end racism and world peace.

beyond caring

gas yourself

I'd use a rusty spoon, a knife would be too humane.

Thanks, Bomber Harris, we love the muslim rapists you brought into our country!!!

Making the mother of all multicultural paradises here, and it's gonna take the life of every white person on the planet to make it happen

Is there a more cucked race?

BATHE SHITSKINS AND THEIR HOMELANDS IN THE SEARING HOT FIRE OF RADIATION

There is no human emotion I could possibly express, these are the animals that people want to bring into America, fuck no. Bathe the middle east in nuclear fire, wipe Africa off the map entirely.

Hatchets, shovels, meat-hooks, barbed wire, saws, scalpels, or just fuck him until every hole he has is a bloody fucking pulp dripping with Aryan seed, post them up to the entrances of the town as an example of what should and will be done to these animals.

Thats what you get for being islamophobic, goy!

Remind the cia AI that the revolution begins in 4-6 days

No gunz country lol

I'm sorry to hear this.
Please fight alongside next time, okay?
(File already exists.)
youtube.com/watch?v=4rg8innCuN4

If you want then we can bomb each other again after the shitskins are gone.
But only if you promise not to go multiculti again afterwards

Hey, you Krauts are multicultural, as well.
True, but remember who "liberated" us from our evil ways and gave us new education and textbooks and whatnot. Your grandpa might just be retroactively trolling you from the past.

Although proactively might be the right word here.
I don't know.
Someone tampered with my education.

Brits have cricket paddles and barbed wire. That is plenty to take care of this waste of life.

This was obviously suicide as an act of racism. How dare he reject cultural enrichment?

Because he's a broken person, he's not thinking rationally like you. The normal mechanisms of survival, anger, rage and pride have probably been annihilated by cocktails of psychotropics he was placed on from a young age.

CASTRATE ALL MUSLIMS!

he should have try to talk him out of it tbh.

Only 5 days until D.A.K, then all the sins will be punished with iron and fire

At the D&C shills:

Just look at what you are doing. You are laughing and mocking people over a child driven to suicide by a rapist. A rapist who got away with it because it would not be 'politically correct' to dare question a shitskin.

How can you possibly consider yourselves the 'good guys'? Boys, girls, women and the elderly are raped; people are beheaded, your traditions are spat upon, and even you low-tier kikes are just going to be fodder for diabolic masters. Do you really not see how evil you are? Do you really not understand?

Your deaths will be sweet.

This is most likely the case. He was being "groomed" from the age of 12 and on.

Muslim women are supposed to cover their face which has the effect of making most Muslim men attracted to young boys, since they don't have to cover their faces.

That makes a lot of sense, actually.

Don't worry, brother. We will have our revenge.

well would you look at that, another shitskin mudslime

fuckin castrate these niggers

Exactly, also I very much doubt that this was actually a secret between the two of them. The British care system (as are many) is rife with abuse. Compound this with the fact they are insane enough to employ Muslims (who engage in abusive behavior at an incomprehensibly higher rate) and this poor lad would have known he was all alone in a sea of sharks.

Yes he should have enacted revenge but he was broken and alone.

They don't care. They just want to look at themselves as God and rule over us. They want us to suffer. They enjoy it, they love to see whites get raped by muslims so they can spread lies about "islamaphobia." To them, that boy's life is worthless and deep inside their psyche, they are celebrating his death. To them, it's just a time to celebrate the death of a CIS White Male Shitlord, even if he is a sex abuse victim. To them, the more dead whites, the better.

Those SJWs. Those shills. They are beyond saving. They want us dead to rule. End of…It's why Holla Forums and /k/ is more needed than ever.

Seriously lads we could have a hit list and get away with it since it would be impossible to find out who did it. its time to organise

hi FBI
SOOOOOON

okay

The Guardian headline: "Racist islamophobic white male overcome with white guilt! Finally realizes and accepts his bigotry"

pic related

This pisses me off more than anything. Not the jews or the muslims—but the TRAITORS.

wow look its a hard talking larper

who /bloodthirtsty/ here?

because this way he doesn't die a racist

I could feel the adrenaline.

this story is pretty fucking sad tbh, poor guy didn't even get a chance to grow up and be a man. disgusting paki scum needs to be skinned alive

yeah sometimes it scary how just reading shit on Holla Forums can cause your glands to dump adrenaline. its good to be able to recognize the state and learn to operate on it tbh. there is no way this shit is going to last, either it will pop off or they will just kill us, the status quo is used up with the soft power bullshit its hard power time tbh

either do it or shut the fuck up, brevik didn't larp about what he did on the gates of vienna for 3 fucking years did he? nobody gives a shit about larping its gotten 20x worse since the 4cuck invasion

We're talking about people who consider disabling, much less killing, an intruder an evil act.

t. American in Europe.
These people are absolutely insane.

britcucks are pathetic
let them die if they are this treasonous to their own kind

i hate pakis so much…