Trump is now going after the cucks one by one

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785885793340448769?lang=en
archive.is/lE6oZ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G4fPn
twitter.com/oceandreamer1
en.wikipedia.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785979396620324865
uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/
the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

digits, a full house, like the full white house cleanout thats gonna happen after trump wins

What do you expect from McCain? He is a traitor to his nation that sold out the men who where in POW camps with him to charlie so he could get special treatment. When he got into office he headed up the senate arms commitee's POW actions and used to to write off hundreds of men who were still imprisoned so they couldn't come home and tell the truth about how he betrayed his nation. He is a coward, a liar, and a traitor.

Savage.

Wish I could draw Trump out hunting cuck heads and planting them on pikes.

McCain was always a shameless traitor, it's time for him to go.

The media will regret the day they opened their filthy kike mouths.

I want him to destroy those cucks so bad, and he needs to do something about this GOP faggotry, but I fear that will also be a distraction from his real enemy. We're so close to the end, and the most fierce fights are yet to come, yet he's still battling old foes.

I hope he crushes them all.

user what classic game didn't have you refight old bosses before you get to the last boss? He's going to make it to the top.

The slimy kike doubles down and she cucks out really hard when one of our spergs says he's going to be purged. Not really a won exchange.

archive.is/G4fPn

DAILY REMINDER MCCAIN MISFIRED A MISSILE ON A JET WHILE ON THE NAVY BOAT HE WAS STATIONED UPON AND CAUSED 100+ CASUALTIES AND HIS FATHER SWEPT IT UNDER THE RUG

Women should keep their fucking mouth shut when it comes to politics.

This.
McCain belongs on a rope.

them saying "ugh gosh i hate when people say this" isn't exactly a firm response to being informed you will be killed.
They stay awake at night wringing their hands wondering if that sound they hear in the kitchen is a mouse, the house creaking, or a 400lb hacker with a fully automatic high powered ar15 with the strap that goes up
they don't even think for a second that a knife will do just fine

UN-UNATCO?

He's a worthless traitor but that's not what happened nigger.

(checked)
lol

either elucidate me or shut the fuck up then

these cucks are getting scared, as they should

It's probably the most documented non-combat naval ship fire in U.S. history. I'm not spoon feeding your ass.

excuse my newfaggotry

You're excused.

Trump doesn't like to lose, if he loses, I expect something glorious.

ah yes, the same documents that surely would implicate mccain if such an event did occur.
jesus is there a mccain defense force too or does CTR cover that as well

ENEMIES LIST WHEN

He'll win, We all know this.

Come on, man, we gave you plenty of time.
See

Huh, I hadn't read the text there. Great.

can't stop watching this clip, that fucking expression at the end, he fucking knows it:

HE WON

We need experienced operators in weaponized australian shitposting to deal with these hacks

Sasuga halfchan.

lol

nice interline spacing

You don't even get the whole reddit spacing problem either. Quit while you're behind, halfcuck.

no need to get juicy, i don't know this "reddit" you keep talking about, i was just complimenting your impeccable attention to spacing detail

Coincidence?

And you halfcucks wonder why we hate your guts.

You guys are getting outclassed hard on social media right. Comparing the level of intellect in this thread to the average Hillary support at twitter.com/oceandreamer1 they're making you guys look like 14 year old losers. If the White Race is the superior race then now's the time to prove it. I'm not seeing it at all. Infact I'm seeing the opposite… most of you sound like retarded low iq niggers. It's amazing how far things have slide downwards in only a few decades. Whites are hanging by a thread moments away from being the universal underclass and the best some of you can muster up for a defense is a "yeast infection mouth" photo…. jesus fucking christ. hurrrrrrrr

Spoiler that shit.

Doubling down with the spacing, am I right?

Tastes like chicken, keep on lickin'

Tastes like trout, get the fuck out

It's slid you retarded nigger.

t.some nigger on twitter

Enjoy yourself now, your time is almost up. We already have the black lists. You MAY only be given a lifetime of hard labor.

Oh no the fucking tragedy. Then you link a normie account with 'I fucking love science' levels of faggoty memes. Then rant about 'le low iq White supremacists'.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you had good intentions at heart and just wanted us to fight harder by calling us chicken, but then that'd make you a fucking retard as opposed to just being a shill.

Why is Trump doubling down on McCain?

Why is it only doubling down when someone 8ch doesn't like is failing? Trumps polls are in the shitter, this ain't gonna help.

Tell me Trump isn't doubling down on McCain, you know it to be true and doubling down is something only losers do right?

nice doublethink there kike we're going to kill you :)

Jesus fucking christ man… I really having doubt about the future of Whites altogether. If this is the best you guys can muster up, it's fucking over. Do you even understand how pathetic you come across? I literally predicate every god damn word, and reaction all three of you just responded with. Please god tell me you guys are just 14 year olds and haven't fully developed your full potential. But the thing is…. I know you fucking cunts are in your 30s.

No shit it was a normie account… that was the whole fucking point. The average Hillary supporter is outclasses you dopey losers halftards with normal tweets. They're showing more intellect and education on average right now, than some fucking god damn jerry springer hoodrat "std mouth" hurrr hurrrr.

Up your fucking game faggots. Do it now

how much do you get paid

hey kids remember the thread is about mccain being a nigger and not hilary's cancer lesion associated with her seizure disorder, get out of here shills we know more about your leader than you do

This is why Trump did his AMA on reddit, he's ashamed of this website.

Reported. We have your name and address, kike.

Wew, you really want him to win don't you my fellow POL-lack.

I live in Canada, so who the fuck cares?

Are you really this butthurt over some (1) posting a picture of thrush in relation to Glenn Thrush's name?
Stay fucking mad idiot.

Half chan had AMAs, no onelikes 8ch except the cucks who use it.

It’s hilarious that you think that will stop us.

you can feel that chill on the nape of your neck can't you

en.wikipedia. org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire

Yep, I think you're full of empty threats and piss bottles.

It's actually on my thighs, I'm only wearing underwear no pants

Whatever it takes to let you to sleep at night, moishe.

We’re going to hunt you all down.

if you sell off all your gold, you can't pay your government workers and they win
t. your faggot prime minister how's british columbia going

Ah, the “fat virgin” claim that your handlers made is true, I see.

(praise kek)
about as believable as the holocaust

Then if you do take action 8ch gets fucking shut down as a terrorist website.

That's what you want, isn't it? To shut down 8ch so you post threats and get the LEA on your tail.

Justin Trudeau is a liberal loser, insulting him isn't going to faze me.

The guy who made that claim used to be a Republican, in 2014 he made that claim. Your losing user, he could have been on your side, fighting for Trump.

8ch is so afraid of CTR, but they never admit who runs it. One of their own former Republicans.

Both his father and grandfather were top brass in the navy and covered it up so it wouldn't effect his political future

Intellect != Cleverness

Cleverness is making stupid memes and not knowing to defend the ideas therein with actual arguments. Intellect is filtering your ID because not only are you a shill, but also a stupid one at that.

You can't be this retarded. Do they check for extra chromosomes when they hire?

REMINDER: Shills earn their cents by the reply.

we aren't republicans
that cuckold faggot is in charge of your country and you cuckold losers let it happen
I have some family up in canuckland. whole lot of forests still around. Quiet, isolated places.

lol
Whatever it takes to let you to sleep at night, moishe.

We are seriously, literally, going to find you and kill you. It doesn’t matter where on Earth you go. You will be executed for your crimes.

Reminder the mods are paid shills, so no shilling will ever actually be deleted.

Thanks for the canadian loonie I guess?

You are supporting a republican candidate, tell yourself you're not a republican again. Cry it to yourself at night. You're not a cuckservative, you're just licking Trumps Pole.

What crimes? I thought 8ch liked freeze peach?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

and i take it you think a man calling them self a woman is a woman huh?
you will die cold and afraid.

THIS IS HOW MENTALLY DEFECTIVE LIBERALS ACTUALLY ARE.
You sure adopted my line quickly, moishe. Think you’ll feel better about curling into the fetal position with a night light and chanting “they can’t kill me; I’m in canada…” over and over if you use it?
Trump’s Pole™ is a registered trademark of Trump Pole Suppliers, Ltd. and may not be used without the express written consent of Trump Pole Suppliers, Ltd.

Shills, everybody.

Haven’t your handlers given you a new playbook since 2014? Honestly? Global report.

We aren't Republicans, this is a hostile takeover. We GOP nao. Most of us are former liberals BTW and never liked the conservatives

Maybe you should go back there?
Does that make you a cuck, since you're using it?

Man, you are butthurt. Top lel.
Keep posting, though, we need the laughs

Nah, that just confirms he's an outsider. I.e. a shill.

And a retarded one at that. They succesfully derailed this thread, this stupid thread, while there are fucking bombshells on page 1.

They derailed because they don't want us going after McCain.

thread ain't derailed when people still discuss the op, what do you want to talk about?
mccain has a whole lot of blood on his hands from his fellow countrymen, and is a self serving little weasel, what else is there to say

SCORCH THE EARTH

McCain is another fucking traitor who wants to ban civilians from having access to strong encryption. Fuck him and everything in his general vicinity.

bet he wishes his traitorous recordings were encrypted better :^)

IS IT REAL?!?

You're a fucking retard CTR, doubling down has always been positive. Begging forgiveness is the move of a cuck.

FUCKING DEMOLISHED, PRAISE KEK!

You haven't been around too long, have ya?

Your reading comprehension is shit.

I replied to you by mistake. Pretty obvious the post wasn't meant for you, but >>>7822910

This

Also, the old bosses were easier because you were stronger/more experienced by that point

You seem upset

Jesus, thats worse then 4Chan mods

Hey, CTR might be a bunch of beta nerd virgin losers, but at least they get paid.

I hate this motherfucker so much.

Bullshit. He was dicking around and revving his engines to fuck with the pilot behind him.

Give me a fucking break.

(((ANOMALY)))

Haha, faggot.

REMOVE SHACKLES

This is then first time I've ever said this, but we've actually memed too far this time.

RELEASE THE DONALD

D-Damn

indeed

HORY SHEIIIIT 「STAND」RELEASE WHEN

At least you're not memeing through time.

weaponised australian shitposting might be able to meme through time, tbh.

A Revolution. American's have woken up and they'll know if the election is stolen. They're sick of this PC culture, they're sick of how the GOPe hasn't done shit to stop Obama.

DUBBS GONFIRM'D :DDD

What a time to be alive!

Faggot detected.

Now he's blowing out CNN and Hillary at the same time.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785979396620324865

Schweet!

Holy shit the absolute madman!
Too bad they'll just counter with "CNN isn't corrupt" source :CNN

When they try, hit them with this.

"anomaly"

Speaking of that faggot, is it known who the moderator for the third debate is going to be?

uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/
Chris Wallace

So is he our plant or are we about to see another 1v2?

At best he'll be "Kennedy" Democrat, at worst it'll be another Trump vs Cuck and Cunt. Expect the latter.

REKT

this..

Fire on the Forestall was all McCain

(((CTR))) please bake yourself

0.00000075 uBitshekels have been deposited into your wallet.

SMASHED! I love it

I'm glad to see traitorous cuck McCain being taken down a peg. I've tried to show some family and friends the light about him, but they're stubborn. Can anyone make a pretty dossier about this cuck?

I had information about a house resolution that would help discover POW's (I want to say it was HR 3805, but I didn't save it) that McCain blocked. There is also the incident on his father's ship, and the most beautiful were the tapes he made in captivity of himself singing like a canary (or Jane Fonda). A nice infograph destroying McCain would be wonderful, we just need to make sure whoever replaces him in a few years isn't a cuck like he is. I'm sure Arizona could use a wall-favoring senator.

7 Dimensional mangoes or nothing, cocksucker. Enjoy the ban.

It's because people like McCain and Ryan are destroying actual Republicanism. They are phonies and should be called out for it.

Being tough is neither what winners or losers do, it is what the strong do. If the American voter does not recognize Trump is their only path to salvation it will be their failing and they will have to live with millions of muslims from around the world infesting their community, the end of the "middle" comfortable class, and the start of WWIII. Maybe at some point they will recognize their failure and have to live with the same, at that point we will be able to profit off the shame they fill massively redpilling the populace, the only variable to our success will be whether we have enough whites left.

into washing machine?
:^)

wew, mods actually doing their jobs for a change!

He's probably not going to be as bad as Lester Holt, Anderson Pooper or (((Martha Raddatz))) but he'll still have it out for Trump. Expect him to be a little hard on Hillary, at least.

I prefer journalists who aren't named after yeast infections.

Love how this gets posted right after under his tweet:

the intercept.com/2016/10/09/exclusive-new-email-leak-reveals-clinton-campaigns-cozy-press-relationship/

You now know why figureheads as Wolf Blitzer always say negative bull about Trump. These people are Hillary's biggest campaigners, they have the most influence over mainstream opinion which is the biggest voter block.

I stopped by to say thanks for putting an end to shit "memes"

That's rich coming from John McCain, a naval aviator. You know, the very service that the phrase "swears like a sailor" comes from…

I was in the Navy. Everybody swore and said worse things than Trump said. I practically learned how to swear while I was in. If you didn't drop a minimum of 2 dirty words per sentence, people thought you were weird.

So fuck your traitor ass, cock-sucking John McCain.

Enjoy your esophogeal cancer.

Wow keep "predicating" what we will say while over half your post is repeating what you typed. You shill like a hindu.

Nice bait but am still not answering your PA request. You Twitter fags just silently block when blown the fuck out.

I have to keep on top of my millions so I don't end up part of a, 'universal undercall' hahaha

What you see… such keks like the additional leaks that are on the way.

You must be old as fuck if you've been watching for decades.

You got yeast tongue from a guy because that's all your deserve.

Fucking Awesome