Migrant headbutt white man

Knight Willem gives a demonstrates about his harness during the event of Historic Zoetermeer, when a bystander steps up and gives a head butt on the steel plate armor of knight William. As quickly as he had appeared, he disappears. Everyone on screen and behind the camera was stunned by the action of this man. That same day this man got arrested for other offends.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html#ixzz4Mnyuwuw9
archive.is/W2Fxe
imdb.com/title/tt0094716/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitskins see that stuff in the moving pictures and think you can just ram your head into anything that comes your way.

They are all neurotic low iq animals. What would make someone do such a stupid action? I can't come up with any reasonable reason. The traitorous politicians who allowed these goat molesters into their countries should be already hanging after being tortured for hours.

Wow I thought it would be a purely rage inducing video, but that was hilarious.

Pause this at 0.08s. Look at the guys face as hes getting chest butted.

Meme it

[le puzzled europid face]

kebab removed himself

Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre after asking if she could use their toilet

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3831991/Wheelchair-bound-woman-gang-raped-six-migrants-Swedish-asylum-centre-asking-use-toilet.html#ixzz4Mnyuwuw9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

wow a bona-fide shill
then again DM has slowly begun to uncuck itself

archive'd
archive.is/W2Fxe

the mud was drunk. Just like how some drunk people punch shit this mud nigger thought "fuck that armor on that white i GIVEAHEABUT. He got rocked too which makes it even better. Look on the knights face says it all, "Dumb fucking nigger the fuck are you doing"

REMOVE KEBAB

He wanted to test the armor to know if it was a real.

Look like yes

It's Dutch.

Translation of what's being said:

Before headbutt.

Knight: This [was used] for jousting.

Kebab: Could I look for a moment.

After headbutt.

Man from the audience: Well congratiulations

Knight: Could you please remove this man.

Man audience 1: That must have hurt.

Man audience 2: Applause very good.

Knight: Well

Child audience: Was that part of it, or not.

Knight: No, that was not a part of it.

End

WAS GETTING HEADBUTTED PART OF YOUR PLAN?

brings a tear to my eyes seeing such diversity

From the title I thought he was going to head but the guy in the nose or something. Much better outcome.

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

This is why tanks were invented.

His goat left him.

What movie is that?

(The Beast of War) 1988

imdb.com/title/tt0094716/

Where was this, Vienna?

Netherlands, Zoetermeer. Boring as fuck place.
There is a planet named Zoetermeer in the MechWarrior universe. Don`t see how it`s relevant but this may be the only time I`ll get to share that tidbit of info.

Best imo is that the kid at the end simply asks Willem "Was that part of the show or not?"

of course!

what did he mean by that?

The sight of a strong white man in armor probably triggerd some kind of genetic memory from the shitskin.

I love how terrified that little Manlet is.

He looks more befuddled than anything

I love how you are so autistic that you can't recognise that expression properly.

Ihr seid verfluchte Hunde

okay this isn't 2004 I shouldn't be compressing so hard

Dumb animals are often alarmed by shiny surfaces. He probably saw his reflection in the armour and thought it was another kebab.

Didn't work as planned.

Cheers.