How will YOU prepare for the post-Trumpocalypse?

When Trump wins and becomes our Emperor, there is sure to be a fair amount of rioting by angry blacks and some white liberals in major urban areas. For those of you who live in or around a city where you expect some of this, (as I do) how do you plan to weather it? Will you venture out of your home to go to work or whatever, or will you take the day off and stay nice and cozy by the fire, sipping a cocktail and watching the salt pile up on the internet?

I plan to do the latter.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/05/21/fbi-more-people-killed-with-fists-and-hammers-than-with-rifles-and-shotguns/
archive.is/EEC3n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Learn to use my long barrel shotgun properly of course! I'm not even American

I live in NJ so the chimpout will be like suddenly living in South Africa the day Trump is elected. My home is far into the woods but there are ghettos scattered here and there. My body is so fucking ready to remove kebab/nog.

I don't think I have enough trees, let alone rope for the flood of nigs I'm expecting.

Well I'm in England, and when we get annoyed at shit we protest in London, not where I live in Lincoln.

So I guess good luck Lincoln, my city's going to be fine.

That's a best case scenario anyway. Personally I think Shillton's going to get in office, and that the non-left are too much of a pussy to riot over the now PROVEN voter fraud going on, so fuck us all we're going to die and America is lost.

Would anyone really care at this point if Londonistan burnt to the fucking ground? Isn't that where all your niggers and mudslimes are?

Oh boy, maybe if we were speaking about early 90s, but not anymore my friend.

I grew up in Leicestershire, which is pretty much majority indian/muslim, at least that's what it always felt like. So maybe my perception of how many there are in this country is completely fucked.

Lincoln has a much lower percentage though, and mostly has an issue with drunk unemployed whites and Stalin-lite students. I live in the center around a lot of older, retired white folk though, so it's not so bad until I go to work.

Actually most blacks are voting for trump. Maybe the few blm niggers who protect criminals will riot but only to loot stores.
illegal Mexicans however… yeah those will riot.
Not to worry though theres sure to be a massive shootout inbetween their ranks. niggers and ese's never mix well

Training boxing and weight lifting all day everyday.

I look forward to 1hit KOing people left and right when shit hits the fan. If you aren't using every muscle in your body to throw a punch you're doing it wrong.

I wish I could train Muay Thai, but I don't have money for that shit.

Well he's going to lose so meh.

I fear a retribution attempt by shillary supporters if she actually manages to rig the elections so hard she wins.

sure he is…

wasted dubs

The reasons the cops never took in the protesting Mexicans was because they'd end up having to process illegals and get in deep shit if they didn't deport them/add to charges after processing them.

It would have been a disaster for the Democrats that half their protesters got deported.

Posting pepe images on Holla Forums

For the love of God, burgers, use your fucking guns for once and SHOOT THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE WORTHLESS, PARASITICAL SPICS AND NIGGERS

This is all I got, i'm in NJ.

Really hoping shit gets crazy and police departments stop functioning so I can rape some stacy cunts

I hope I catch you so I can knock you the fuck out. Not to protect stacy cunts, but for the sheer joy of damaging degenerates with no morals.

There is no greater pleasure.

Now we're cooking.

trips confirm youre a degenerate

Degenerate scum.

People like you will be the first ones I'll butcher like pigs.

Twice the removal

I'll kill you before I let you make me keep being a virgin

It might kill you outright instead of waiting to not filter the mustard gas.
t.Balkanac

just download a droid configuation of QEMU and tinder + FakeGPS if you're that desperate

plenty of virgins on here
and ill consider that later on I got other shit I wanna try first

cops aren't a joke they have like 40 people per department all with guns, and if society is still functioning they have cameras all over the place to track you down with

Must haves:
- Several guns, parts, xbow and huge stacks of ammo
- Level 3+ or lvl 4 armors, filtered gas masks
- Indipendent electricity (solar, wind, your call)
- Crops/farm animals
- Water tank collector with filter system
- MRE/canned food stacks for 25yr+
- Stacks of meds/anesthetics
- Heat/fire source (thermal panels, wood)
- Tools
- Radio comm
Basically you should have enough to ensure you can live and protect your family until death.

?

I have some pistols, some aks, an ar i built myself, plenty of ammo and mags for them, and a plate carrier and plates in the mail

You're right - there will be rioting, but this is a little narrow-sighted. And I don't mean to be condescending.

When Trump wins there will be rioting, yes. But every Globalist around the world will be furious their whore didn't win. They'll not only fund massive riots, they will encourage massive violence against whites and "facist Trump supporters." You will see ANTIFA rise in power - they will lead the charge for race betraying whites and filthy beaners. The nigger will create a new group as BLM has nearly worn out its usefulness. This new group will be a mixture of BLM, in that they will use emotional manipulation to gain support, and the NBPP in that they will will violence against random whites.

All while numerous Achmeds shoot up malls and churches in the name of their demonic 'god.'

Trump will be forced to react. The military will be use to secure peace in the streets. Civilians will be shot, most likely niggers, because they will refuse to comply. This will unite the nigger with the spic, who haven previously been natural enemies. They will further assault the whites in their fear and hate. But these degenerates will not be the ones you've seen thus far. They will be well funded and trained in military-type operations. They will know exactly where to stab for max. damage. They will know where to do it, it will be planned well in advance and they wont care if they're captured or killed.

Thats the best case scenario if Trump wins.

If Trump doesnt win there is no best case scenario. We have opposed the Globalists more sternly than any before us. We have named the Jew. We have exposed the Plot. And theyre furious. If they will, they will reign down their fury upon the common American. They will not wait 2 or 3 years to act, like they have previously. They will destroy America within 4 years. This means forced ass immigration unlike we've ever seen - equal to or greater than Germany. It will mean violence against whites. It will mean the reduction of whites until theyre such a small minority in all white countries that a physical, violent genocide will not only go un-opposed, but it will be encouraged by those same ungrateful degenerates we allowed into our countries in an act of goodwill.

This is the second part of their plan (the first being gaining and maintaining world governance):

to make whites the severe minority (5-15%) in all countries, while simultaneously promoting a belief that whites are bad, inherently racist, evil and "irredeemable" as Killary put it. Then they will simply kill them off. Once this is done, the second phase of their plan will be complete.

Lift, bro.

If that's the case then when Trump win's he'll have all of our special forces and black projects unleashed on the brown hordes. Every single weapon, every single soldier, will be removing niggers and spics in mass. Then our good friends the average white working class, god fearing gun loving American will finally feel free to remove the liberals. Believe me, Trump will win, and this will happen if the globalist kikes try to do what you just posted user. IT WILL BE WAR.

Checking my own dubs cause this thread died fast. The jews won't be getting away with it anymore, their time is up and they have to go into the ovens.

Then kill yourself because you're really the only one holding you back.

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/05/21/fbi-more-people-killed-with-fists-and-hammers-than-with-rifles-and-shotguns/

It's simple statistics. Let's all become god hand.

archive.is/EEC3n
Why the fuck hasn't anyone talked about this?!

Right now, I'm set. In fact I might just get upgrades for my AR and maybe more food for my other guns. Pretty comfy.

OH GOD NOTHING IS GOING TO FUCKING HAPPEN I KNOW IT. My luck is always shit

Might as well use the ax as a tactical dildo

Anybody got a source for the song?