Sick Hillary

Lets not let this one get away from us boys.

The poor health narrative is probably the best thing we've got, and it's most likely true.

This doctor still thinks Shill has Parkinsons

And remember this is the reason neocon Mccain lost the race

plus the "cold chai" seizure which was the most obvious and unsettling. The way her eyes swivel around is so inhuman it's hard to ignore

There's also this thing called Donald Trump you fucking CTR shill. Shillary will never get within a 1'000 meters of the White House.

the rat-lady's health issues are merely a minor sidenote in history

Look how Bill is told to mimic her whenever she has a seizure to make it appear normal :^)

Good goyim. Ignore wikileaks and the fact Shillary got BTFO in the debate and concentrate on last month's news cycle.

She definitively has dyskinesia

The Corps is live. This is what they asked for. There are no brakes on this.

I said this elsewhere but this is the proper place for it maybe an user can find some evidence

I think Hillary has had problems with mobility for quite sometime and I believe during this camapgin they have had to resort to using an exoskeleton to help her walk around and stand (rather than dealing with the bad PR of using a wheelchair which incidentally her black medical truck(usually canidates use limos) has a wheelchair board.

This explains the bump on her back seen in the first debate and the piece of metal or whatever that fell out of her pants when she collapsed on 9/11.
Hillary is either bad at using the exoskeleton (not used to it) or she is so sick that the exoskeleton isn't enough as she is still very shake-y when she shuffles around & will grab (usually) with both hand to anything she can while standing or try to sit down as soon as she can.

If you weren't watching. This isn't just sorties now.
OH SAY DOES THAT STAR SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE

Don't forget the SS requiring people in the audience to surrender their smartphones "for medical reasons" before the debate.

Holy hell what a get.

You faggots don't even know from Kek.

WITNESSED

My misses is going long today.Thank you for the digits.

Notice that she has her hands resting against objects she can immediately grasp if she should fall.

I'm just concussed and have all my parts.

Dann kids I know we have a slot of autism here but calm down
We have many stickies up. The debate was ducking glorious, I just don't want this to be forgotten.
Unless you you don't think it's important, on which case I would call you a shill. 2008 election proved health is an issue.

I am just angrier/

HEIL KEK

Naaah, He didn't coach her at al.