What ever happened to autism threads?

What ever happened to autism threads?
They used to be Holla Forums's bread and butter along with story times.
I miss them.
So who's up for an autism thread?

Every thread is an autism thread so having one thread dedicated to it would be redundant.

Man, Maxtaro was potentially a lolcow, with his crusade against profanity in fanfic and his inflation fetish, and his hatred of lesbians.

I once found the perfect lolcow, an autistic guy who would go to strip shows and review the dancers on his blog, and he had this impossibly narrow criteria from which he would not deviate. No smokers, no tattoos, no piercings. Good luck finding a stripper with no tattoos and no piercings who doesn't smoke, lol. He was always smelling their breath for cigarette smoke, and when his favourite girl got her cunt pierced he let out a big NOOOOOO!, Chris-Chan style, in the club. But the strippers would fight over him because he was such a big tipper.
But I'd discovered him just as he was deleting everything from his blog, sob.

when you see it

That's real? I've never heard of that before. Sounds hilarious.

is mario holding a dildo?

Its the lol threads now.

-

I think we're just tired. Even shit like doesn't phase anyone anymore because we've seen it a hundred times before.

Holla Forums seems to have been shit up recently, I almost completely forgot about autism threads. It's odd too, as it felt so sudden and amount of posters shifted so dramatically. It's no surprise that Holla Forums is slow, but this is just ridiculous. Good threads are few and far between and good posters are even more rare. I miss the old storytimes, retro cartoons, and good discussion threads we used to have. Sage for off-topic.

We still have those but i'll agree on the speed.
Nice one

You can't deny the quality has shifted too. I can't recall when the last non-capeshit storytime was and all discussion quickly turns into a shitshow.
Forgot sage

We've got plenty, almost 5 a week. Just look deep into the catalog you'll find them.
I do agree the environment has shifted, the mixture between goons from who knows where and people tired and of the same shitposting, it causes a lot of tension.

Eh, I guess I just haven't cared for storytimes recently.

This whole board is one big autism thread.

oop

goop dddd

"Autism threads" are when Holla Forums realizes its tastes are so shit (people white knighting for DC) they need to find anyone they can look down on.

So they find people with legitimate brain damage.

If that's where you have to go to find someone lower on the social ladder, that doesn't exactly speak well of yourself.

Plus it's always the same shit that gets posted over and over. It's almost nothing new.

we still love you little bro

3D PIG GO HOME

There's only one queen I'll acknowledge.