SWEDEN YES, Sweden and Gender Equality

The cuckold government of Sweden is making a poll asking if you are feminist and at the same time virtue signalling about how much they're pussy whipped as a nation

Remember that Sweden is the only European country the highest rate of rapes I wonder why?

Vote now!

https ://sweden.se/society/sweden-gender-equality/
archive.fo/S2e1m

10/10 site design

Quickly. Call Captain Sweden.

Let it be known that men overwhelmingly don't buy this bullshit

113%??? How

Men make up 88% of the people who said no, and 25% of the people who said yes. They're two separate graphs.

YES

100%

100%

Look at this disgusting filth. two faggots allowed to adopt children, how did the world fuck up so badly?

Reminder that swedes sheltered danish Jews during WW2 and deserve to rot

Idiotic poll. You are omitting how many people said Yes over No.

NON-BINARY AT 25%
MALE AT 25%

Are the Male Börks waking up?

Ahhhh i see says the blind man to his deaf sons

Yeah, gay people being allowed to home unwanted children is terrible. That is certainly what is wrong with Sweden and not the fact it is owned by Feminists or is slowly turning into a poorer, shittier version of Saudi Arabia.

Wait what ?

This really has crossed a line I never anticipated.

It's all combined. One things leads to another, in a domino effect. I just refrain from acting like Sweden is totally lost, because I've never been there. The thing you're missing, is the fact that Swedish men will never be able to fight back if they take it up the asshole on several fronts: two male "parents", Jewish lies and filth in school, and a feminist government.

I remember this. Somebody should make a webm of it, and name it "hotwheels visits Sweden."

SWEEEEEEEEDEEEEEEENNNNNN

It sounded like it hurt, too. The guy had to be going 15mph or so, and he ran right into the mud's knees.

It all went downhill since then.

Yeah, a bit of child rape has never hurt anybody. It's way more important to be tolerant than to care for what's best for children.

Sweden is the only country i don't feel bad about getting flooded with rapists and murderers

they're basically asking for it

what the fuck

Never heard about these polls in my entire life and i'm swedish.

Shut the fuck shill.

And why is a Scandinavian country at the top of rapes ….
Because children's rights are very strict with the law and the establishment of penalties for offenders.
Not as in "many" other countries where female the sights seen easily and moreover never come in a stat ..

Think about it ………… just saying

I think I speak for everyone when I say…

WHAT?

?

That was full-on gibberish. Is he saying that little girls are more slutty in sweden? That is what I got from it.

Bias built right into the poll.

Hold up, then this poll is completely retarded. It's only measuring based on sex, not the amount of people who support feminism or not. There could be like 4 votes for "yes I'm a feminist" and a yidillion for "nope", and it wouldn't show - only that men are sexist pigs and womyms be strong :^)

Gee

Learn English you fucking retard.

Vroom vroom scooterbro