Is there is a logical fallacy in the next text?

-I won't be able to know that I'm dead when I'm dead
-I Won't die
-Will mostly try to jump in front of a train tomorrow just for fun

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 20.63K)

Dunno what happens after death but jumping in front of a train is a shitty way to get there. High chance of failure and extreme suffering, damaging everyone who saw it, fucks over the guy running the train, etc.

Why do you assume you won't have knowledge of anything when your physical body de-materializes?

+1

Fuck off normie

Because the Bible says you will suffer in hell due to playing beyblade and drawing lugia and mewtwo on your nootebooks, amon other sinful things like these.

Because your mind is a result of the physical body. Without a brain there is no mind. Your question doesn't make sense.

you have to know that you are dead in order for you to be dead?

the first sentence
d-do you wanna talk with us about anything, user?

>this is what athiests actually believe

If a dogger cannot understand that it is a dogger, is it not a dogger?

thats not what i have said
if the dogger can not knot that he is dead when he is dead then from his point of view he will never die !!!

yes
and it's a nice paradox

* i mean from my point of view not from yours

kys

did you know that by the materialistic science definition, TV's meet the criteria for being alive? why is it so difficult to fathom that the brain is itself not a source of the transmission, but is instead just a receiver?

Trips of truth, the observer is objectively immortal. Quantum immortality confirmed in a roundabout sort of way.

Here is your fallacy: You think that there aren't events that are real if you can't experience them.

kek

KYS

1 + 1 = 11

Attached: 26b1ww~2.jpg (478x696, 76K)

How are you sure I did? You can't see it.

True, you won't know anything anymore, you will cease to exist.

Grammatically and factually incorrect, you will die, knowing does not effect if it happens or not.

Do or do not, there is no try. Non sequiter.

It's a logical fallacy to think you wont die because you wont be able to recall it once you are dead, or to think that your experience of "dying" in the moment wont occur.

t. >>>/reddit/