HILLARY HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS

Ok, since no one beat me to it. This could be the one that sinks cuntlary for good. Apparently, she hates everyday Americans, (as if we didn't know this.)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433?1
archive.fo/Bf9Y5

thegatewaypundit. com/2016/10/wikileaks-bombshell-hillary-advisors-admit-hates-everyday-americans/#disqus_thread
archive.fo/sB8Pb

Welp boys, fire salvos.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.

archive.fo/gjDlV
dailycaller.
archive.fo/LagOK
abcnews.
archive.fo/CCXZn
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4335
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4313
twitter.com/TheRealRoseanne/status/178209278279172096
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2122
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4976
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/416
thedailysheeple.com/did-wikileaks-just-end-hillary-clintons-campaign_102016
archive.fo/Bf9Y5
archive.is/pjiD8
archive.is/8jZoG
archive.is/kPVw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SPREAD IT

BUMP

Let's discuss means to spread this information to normalfags.

genuine question, Holla Forums. how does one convince someone that these mails aren't made up/shopped without slowing down the entire debate?
i found this to be especially hindering when talking about the other mails in which you saw people buying governance and ambassador positions, but i think with this, it would be just as hard.

Was correcting the record part of your plan?

They broke the bot, screenshot for future anons.

jesus christ.

Cross posting this from the other thread.

They're talking about the phrase "Everyday Americans", it's not literal.

I don't doubt the lying cunt hates her constituents though. If you guys keep pushing this, it gives credibility to the cuck retards that like to cry and bitch and moan about people taking things out of context, and selectively editing.

Focus on more important, and actually damning finds, like:

internal leaks

HRC Admission of Saudis funding ISIS

Hillary supporting TPP (public vs private opinion)

Getting MSM to remove "problematic" reporters from the campaign trail

Threatening courts

Israeli missile defense funds taken from the pentagon budget

There's plenty of shit already turning up that we could use to completely destroy Hillary's campaign, and the establishment at large, there's no need to sully that by largely taking shit out of context, and trying to drum up a controversy about it.

Come on guys, there's MUCH better dirt in the leaks, and WTF mods, how the hell did this even get a sticky?

Not that i dont believe she hates everyday Americans…but in this context, It seems more like she hates saying "everyday americans" in speeches.

Later on the email says, "we should use it…"
I believe it is referring to the phrase "everyday americans" as opposed to her directly saying she hates Americans

Everyday americans are voting for trump anyways, at least the ones living in the countryside

Holy fuck the shills and bots hit this quickly. Wasn't even 4 minutes.

bots out in full force

$0.05 has been deposited into your account

Why would I be pointing toward actual damning shit if I was a CTR shill? This is just a blatant idiotic move. I'd prefer to hit them with all the REAL hard hitting shit in the emails.

Welcome back

Not relevant. Besides, forgot Trump was a Jew funded shill, did you guys? Should've voted Paul. It's too late Hillary has won.

Lol after that last debate Clinton was BTFO so hard CTR is fucked.

the public doesn't care about things which they don't understand. what they do understand is contempt from the elites to the plebs. the really scandalous shit is for people that understand why its scandalous. differen kinds of people, different way of going about it.

I can't wait for Trump to address this at the next debate.

HILLARY'S ASS IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

I miss orc posting.

I understand user. but remember what got a lot of attention during the debate, in how hillary was divisive with the deplorable comment. Even democrats said that was the dumbest thig to say politically. This just adds fuel to that particualr fire. Voters want to feel the candidate gives a shit about them.

He won't. Same way he refuses to name the Jew.

holy shit, what's up with all the removing of posts?

This whole '4chan pretends to be a shill' thing needs to stop. It's not funny, stop being a faggot.

Looks like a bot started hitting the thread right away. Theres a screencap above someone took

I'm not a "shill." I'm a concerned American.

ehm, he pretty much gave a huge middlefinger and a notification to Soros in the second debate, mate

all sane people hate normalfags, so that's cool, I don't like her zombie level health bar, and selling her own country to saudis, globalists and fucknot

He didnt mention he was a Jew. SAGE

you have to go back

This isnt going to gain any traction. Why not focus on something more pressing?

Can someone post the 'sand niggers' email? I went through the wikileaks dumps and never found it. It seems like disinfo.

It's fucking trending on twitter now.

So? Why not focus on real issues rather than something vague.

What's the hashtag?

That still doesn't make this remotely right, or smart to do.

This WILL backfire if it's pushed out to the masses, it's easy as hell to debunk, ESPECIALLY if you're linking the email in the actual images.

And there's plenty of shit we can point out that has been said by her campaign, but misconstruing a fraction of an email to make her look stupid is not how to do it.

We're not fucking CNN, we're Holla Forums for Christ's sake. Are we really going to sink to the level of the MSM on this?

You faggots are really starting to disappoint me, ever since 4/pol/ started migrating, this place has gone to shit.

jesus. think for one goddamn second, you fuckwit.
he named soros. if would name the jew any closer, news media would have a field day. do you want to legitimise that antisemitism card that hillary is already using?

twitter. com/search?q=%22Hates%20Everyday%20Americans%22&src=tren

describe the real issues to me

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

It's fake

for reference when he will delete this.

meant

nope, if you click on the link from that headline on drudge it takes you to infowars article on it. Holy fuck the shilling itt.

I swear I saw it up on Drudge, you know what this means.

Matt Drudge Confirmed In This Thread
developing…

It not fake, it just got updated

you did,

drudgereport.com/?/
archive.fo/gjDlV

Article when you click the headline:
dailycaller. com/2016/10/11/leaked-emails-reveal-hillary-clinton-hates-the-phrase-everyday-americans/
archive.fo/LagOK

rip witch, and rip shills itt
how does it feel to be at the end of your paycheck?

Guys, what is your opinion on Obama giving Hillary a pardon? As the election looms closer, the more likely it's seeming that she will get it.

IF THIS IS IN THE EARLY LEAKS, THINK OF HOW BAD THE COMING LEAKS ARE GOING TO BE FOR THIS CUNT

Sorry anons, I can see it now. When I clicked it before it took me to an InfoWars error page.

This is
YUGE

You can't get a pardon if you aren't convicted yet.

she's a big girl

She only forwarded a message that had the word in it

Didn't we disprove that with Nixon though?

if he would do that, it would just be verification that she did do shit.
giving a presidential pardon doesn't happen if she isn't being charged at all for what she did. she just needs to keep on denying them up until the presidential bid.

for golden corral

Yes, they are. But why the fuck would you hate that phrase? She hates it for a reason, and it is because of what it implies.

SHE DOESN'T WANT EVERYDAY AMERICANS ANYMORE. SHE WANTS US TO BECOME SOMETHING OTHER THAN AMERICANS.

Where is the link though? I searched through the archive and couldn't find it. Please prove me wrong, I'd like to see it.

Nixon got pardoned before he was convicted IIRC.

damn, not murrican so didn't know that. how is that even possible? who pardoned him at the time?

Yeah he was, but at least it's an admission that she's guilty.

Ford

Gerald Ford the vice president of Nixon, who became president when Nixon resigned.

I want to see her doing hard time, breaking rocks until she croaks kind of shit. We all know she is guilty, but having Obongo's last presidential action be to pardon all her crimes would be a chap on my hide that would never heal.

false alarm idiot

infowars is on drudge every week at least once, for the last 2 years, where do you think the "recent" interview (a year ago, recent for matt) was made at, since many many years of no interviews.

It will be interesting if Obama extends pardons to everyone involved in all of his and her crimes, and not just Hillary alone.

False alarm of what? I direct you to:

OT but when the fuck did Roseanne Barr become so red pilled? Pic related is her latest tweets.

(checked satan)

WOKE

holy shit, that's pretty fucking shady.

i do feel that such a thing will cause a lot of people to question the narrative given nowadays, especially during voting season.
please let me have that glimmer of hope.

Whatever, I thought it was making a big deal of infowars being linked on drudge. I guess I retreat, I didn't look up what "itt" means.

no worries m8

Obama handing out many pardons would be another huge blemish on his 'legacy', one that even normalfaggots could understand. I'm torn between salting the earth for anyone who would ever want to consider Obongo a good president and having Hillary go to jail until the sun dies.

Which email?

Nixon dindu nuffin for real though. He was a good boy. Hillary has actually broken the law and committed treason multiple times.

He's already commuted more sentences than the last 11 presidents COMBINED:

abcnews. go.com/Politics/obama-commutes-102-prison-sentences-surpasses-total-11/story?id=42626723
archive.fo/CCXZn

Lads there's some pretty damaging stuff on Pocahontas

Mole in her camp:

Getting "hollywood connections" to disrupt her:

REV UP THOSE TWATTERS, YOU KNOW HOW BUTTHURT POCAHONTAS GETS

I ASSURE YOU, MAX LULZ WILL BE HAD

It's fake, I've used tons of keywords from the email dump and it never pops up. It's not a Podesta email leak at least, if it's an older leak I don't know.

Small potatoes shit, it's horrific but not the legacy killer that pardoning Clinton would be.

Simple: Hillary and the DNC never accuse the material of being false. Instead, they say it's being hacked/leaked by Russia to destabilize American elections.

If not even the victim(s) says it's false, why would it be?

(((Barr))) also denounced male genital mutilation.

twitter.com/TheRealRoseanne/status/178209278279172096

I am ok with my thread being hijacked for other leaks that are being found. Keep on digging you glorious faggots

This isn't just your average staffer, this is the chairman of the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign.

Jesus Christ, it's a reference to the phrase. For example: "I can't believe everyday Americans are this stupid." She has an issue with the term.

This is fucking NOTHING.

Thank you for Correcting The Record!

Record:
Not corrected ☐
Corrected ☑

DIG DIG DIG

INCITE INCITE INCITE

POCAHONTAS SPERGING OUT ON TWITTER IS THE GOAL

Donna Brazile leaked debate questions?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

don't tell me what to do mom….
ok

If only she had said/typed it herself. Less effective coming from someone else.

That being said, not surprised about this AT ALL. Sill useful for our cause though.

1. Reported.
2. Trump said Israel funds the Islamic State.

first day on the job huh?

lemme guess; they sat you down, gave you some talking points, praised the work you did in college, even if you did wrack up all kinds of debt, and, let's be honest here, you were just chuffed as a wubbly to find a job that involved you using those hard-won millenial internet skills.

so they set you down in your little cubicle; bet you never thought you'd be working a 9-to-5 in a cubicle like some office zombie! but it's worth it for hillary. you really believe in her message after all, so if you gotta sacrifice your ideals a bit then hey, mores the better. it's for a good cause after all. and besides, they gave you the talking points, told you what to say, reassured you that were just "correcting the record!" with a wink and a nod and a pat on the back because OF COURSE everyone knows hillary is right and these drumpfkins are just racist bigoted bastards who hate everything because they're white supremacist anti-abortion undocumented-immigrant-baby-murderers.

but ya see sonny, here's the thing….those folks that gave you your talking points? they don't care about you. you're a number to them, and that's putting it nicely. a more accurate description would be "cannon fodder." as in, you're the sacrificial lamb that they throw to the wolves to try and buy themselves a little more time at the top of the ever-growing pile of dead bodies. you don't know it yet, because you're still very green around the ears, but were here at Holla Forums are your doom.

you embody everything that is wrong with this nation right now, and sadly, you aren't even aware of it. on the other hand, you are so very unaware, so very innocent, that it's hilarious, to us, how naive you are, how willingly you walk into the trackless wastes of the internet to do battle with a formless, endless foe.

we will eat you. you will either die, or you will become one of us. and your masters? the nice people who gave you the pat on the back, handed you your marching orders with a wink and a nod, and told you that they believed in you? they won't care. they'll just find some other easily discarded millenial fresh out of college desperate for something, anything, that makes them feel just a little less hollow inside, and they'll replace you after you've burnt out. because you'll get burnt out. we'll burn you out ourselves. and either we will leave ash and death behind, or we will leave a seed of ourselves, deep inside you, that will grow and see you turn against everything you thought you knew and loved.

welcome to Holla Forums

hi there CTR

sauce that shit nigger

is this a pasta I missed before, or is this fresh OC

i just made that up. i've had 4 cups of coffee, it's 9am, and i've been up since this time yesterday.

my only regret is i had no dubs to offer kek.

saved to text file
congratulations, you just wrote the newest pasta

dank af

funny enought, leftists and libcucks don't view themselves as everyday Americans. It's like Brexit all over again: enlightened liberals vs. everyday right wing brits.

Wait, are you referring to him pointing out (((our so-called allies))) on Morning Cuck?

hail Satan!

When Hollywood jews started banning her. When she started openly talking about CIA and MKULTRA. When she started doing interviews in the 'alternative' press circa 2002 - specifically because of 9/11.

She says some pretty based things and it pisses the lefties off.

wew lad, capped for posterity

Are you CTR fags even trying anymore?

Holly shit you cant be this fucking obvious. How paid are you?

Checking this post because 10/10

ha, faggot kikes BTFO

sure, Fink, whatever you say. P.S. - cute spacing, kike lover

top kek

egggsactly

Lol this fink

we need some (((workplace violence))) to erupt right before election day, it would be the cherry on top

Have you MET everyday Americans? Who can blame her?

my OC for kek

Nice digits.

Check'd lord of dankest and darkness.

And Clinton Cartel is now a thing thanks to your trips. Praise kek

Whoa did they cut the budget for shills? This is so obvious you should have posted your company's logo on your post.

SPAM ELIZABETH WARREN

Hillary has sabotaged Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren, her fiercest native american warrior bestie

Mole in her camp:

Getting "hollywood connections" to disrupt her:

SHE IS PRONE TO MANIC TWEETING
REV UP THOSE TWITTERS MILK THIS LOLCOW

Congratulations, shills! The Chinese government officially pays their shills more per post than CTR does. How much of a skidmark on the ass of humanity do you have to be to make less than a Chinese shitposter?

Where should we look for in those emails?

No need for dubs if you make ebin.
This is dank copypasta

Clinton debate prep against sanders. Seems they had all questions before the debate:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2122

Judges should see negative political consequences in ruling against the government

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4976

"I do think it would be very helpful to all of our interest in a decision affirming the law, for Roberts and perhaps Kennedy to see negative political consequences to ruling against the government."

ok now i am confused…

Am I a rat following a pied piper candidate, a deplorable or an everyday american?

I disliked her for years and had no idea why. Then I realized Rosie and Rosanne are two distinct people. Rosanne's alright.

Just don't vote, goy.

Can you guys even begin to imagine how much shit we could have rekt if Holla Forums had been around for the Clinton, Bush Sr., and Reagan administrations?

It's an email some random sent to her.
I can send her an email where I call the Pope a cunt right now.

SUMMARY

"Huma and the gang are preparing for a meeting with "The Indian". During the discussion it turns out they have someone called "Mindy" on Elizabeth Warren's staff, who "could provide some intel". So they have a staffer who leaks out information ("intel") to them so the meeting can go well for them. Later Huma reveals they had two moles working for them within Warren's camp: "Mandy has been helpful and will provide good intel. As for Mindy, we have frustrated her but yes she will also be very helpful."

"Philippe Reines is very annoyed that Moveon.org is planning to spend 1 million to draw Pocahontas (Elizabeth Warren) into the race to run in 2016. Wants to use Hollywood connections to destroy support for Warren so she is not a threat. "I don't know who funds them, but don't we have Hollywood friends with ties to MoveOn who can tell them to cool it?"

It doesn't matter, it's nowhere in the podesta emails. It's 100% faked. If you can find it in the podesta emails then please give us a link. I've searched many times and haven't found it. We know it was a received email allegedly, but nowhere does it show up in the leaks so I'm of the opinion it's faked.

There's no contradiction, Goy.

She hates it because it's a generalization of the populace and it doesnt highlight the vibrant LGBTQAA+, PoC and alien communities.
You know. Her electorate.

Who doesn't?

Woah, what a bunch of shitbags, you already KNOW what issues they're trying to punish people for in regards to this email (gun rights, free speech rights)

if a court rules against the government, the judge should face extra scrutiny and have their political lives destroyed?

These people need to be fucking hung, the constitution exists because of these fucking tyrants.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

I'll have to teach these newshills how to set up the Holla Forums gold account so they have a cool avatar like me

"Everyday Americans" clearly means the phrase. It's not quoted in the email so you could argue that John isn't talking about the phrase; that approach strikes me as a red herring. My blueprint is to simply state what is said and then get incredulous about why it would be okay to hate that phrase. It doesn't matter if there is some pedantic reason ("it's a meaningless expression"?) whoever argues from this position will look (rightfully) like a stuck-up elitist douchbag.

honestly we probably could have figured out who did 9/11

Nigger, I've been on the internet since you were in diapers. I've been coming to Holla Forums since it's creation, and unlike you I've been using my brain as more than a sea-cucumber-like stimulus-response engine. This is NOTHING.

The quote is from someone else in relation to marketing. It's not even about American people, it's about terminology. Do you know what that is? Terminology is the use of words. As in, "how should we use these words" as in "she doesn't like using these words". That clear enough in your TL;DR brain you fucking malcontent?

What does pushing this angle give us? It won't make people think Hillary hates Americans, that's for damn sure. It'll make people think the guy that wrote the email MIGHT think Hillary hates Americans. But to anyone with a second grade level of understanding in reading(which means not you, Nigger), this is absolutely nothing. So when you start sperging out about how Hillary hates Americans, and you post this as your evidence, you will make all anti-Hillary people look like uneducated retards that can't read. You will make us all look dumber than 7 year olds.(>muh pr)

Why should we play fair to Hillary? It's her campaign manager, someone who has plenty of face time and ostensibly has plenty of knowledge of the woman herself, saying that she hates Americans with another person intimately involved with the campaign agreeing. I honestly don't care about being fair here, if I can use this as a spear to jab Hillary in the heart then I will, but what I won't do is cuck for 'muh principles'.

KYS FAGGOT

CTR SAYS REDDIT POSTS ARE SRS BUSNS

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/416

"Of course, not everyone was a fan of Clinton's comic stylings. In the ensuing thread on Reddit, one user complained that she never really answered the horse-sized duck question. Another lamented that political candidates shouldn't do silly late-night skits, saying, "I hate stuff like this. I feel like we have turned politicians into pop stars and now we vote for the cool people in hollywood rather than people who represent us well." If a skit this Reddity didn't win them over, Clinton definitely shouldn't let the internet ask her anything."

Someone's triggered. And clearly not from around here either.

Starting an open war with the jew right now won't end well. Eroding their power structure however, will be a huge blow.
Truthfully nobody in the USA has enough power to fight the jew openly right now.

tl;dr I'm the true oldfag, and I care mightily about muh PR

GAS YOURSELF

CTR really must be scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point.

Sounds like someone with a lot of college debt as well. Reads like some English class essay with all the right appeals to authority to win over the reader. Not working.

I think they're phoning it in at this point by hiring these poo in loo shills. They probably spent that entire time fixing the grammar.

At this point CTR fags aren't even trying to hide themselves anymore, like can you make it more obvious please?

it responds. how cute. it's around 10am or so pdt, so, accounting for the time difference in response of ~50 minutes, i think it's safe to say you just got back from lunch break. you saw my post, freaked the fuck out, brought your boss down to try to cover your ass, and ended up spewing this little bit of pr vomit out of your mouth, somehow expecting that if you use the right kind of buzzwords that this will make you seem like one of us, and we'll back off, admit you have a point, and the DnC will commence in earnest.

i mean, it's plain as day you're foreign to this place. i won't do you the honor of picking apart your post, but anyone who's actually been on a chan for any meaningful length of time sees the tells, and they know the truth. you're scared. your masters are scared. you're just trying to make a living, doing as your told, trying not to lose yourself in all this madness, never really fully understanding that you never had yourself in the first place.

that shiver down your spine? it's not just getting shilly where you are. that's your body responding to what you know to be the truth. you're a hollow shell, and you have been since your earliest formative years. they scooped out anything that might have meant something and filled you with the same shit your spewing at us now in all of your misbegotten righteousness.

don't worry my friend. Holla Forums is here. Holla Forums is always here. Holla Forums will always be here. and we're here for you. to scoop out all that shit out of you and replace it with the light of truth, or else leave a lifeless husk in our wake, decaying and useless and forgotten.

enjoy the rest of your tuesday my friend. i know i will.

My boss listens to Rush Limbaugh in the morning on the radio. Rush is now talking about how Hillary hates everyday Americans through most of his show and is also talking about other wiki emails.

I wasn't going to post this here but this was the first thing I saw when i opened my browser so I guess I have nothing to offer you but this o.c i just did in honor of your dubz.

Praise Kek

http:// vocaroo.com/ i/s0AJ4EsFcige

truly today is a day of many blessings.

ALL PRAISE TO KEK

wew

isn't the standard line

neither confirm nor deny, but still sow seeds of doubt in retard normals minds

You're right of course.

Even if it's nothing, "every day Americans" won't know the difference. Put hate and every day Americans in the same sentence and BAM, backlash. Propaganda is effective composed of truth or of lies, this just so happens to reflect the truth that Hillary does indeed hate Americans, even if she didn't exactly say it. Mad?

propaganda works both ways you commie fucks

Seriously though, the statement carries ambiguous implications. While it is evident that Podesta believes Clinton to hate everyday Americans, Clinton must have done something for him to draw that conclusion. Naturally this leads us back to the jumped conclusion that Hillary just hates Americans. If this were about the terminology then "every day Americans" should have appeared in quotations and made clearer that it is about terminology.

this

thedailysheeple.com/did-wikileaks-just-end-hillary-clintons-campaign_102016

It's spreading out to the goofy conspiracy sites, at least. So this one isn't squashed, it'll spin out there eventually.

^Dis is good even in general purpose.
She rarely flatly denies, but rather deflects. "Admission Through Omission"
She did the same all throughout the second debate.

If it's not Ron, you should go for Don!

Well then put the blame where it belongs, dumbass

He wouldn't, anyway. It's his one and only chance to get back at her over the "muslim/Kenya" thing.
All he has to do is ask if they need her anymore. With all her dirt exposed, she's more dangerous free than jailed.
They'd give'im the thumbs up, he'll give her the thumbs down.

Might do that though, so only the figurehead goes down to satiate the revolting plebs
Clinton may become the Soros of the US, an obvious sacrificial hound to take heat off the elites.
Well, that's the way it should play out. We've all seen what a spineless pussy cuck Obummer is though. It all rests on whether he has the forethought to ask her handlers beforehand.

Hoy-oh Satan!
She can't be turned away, either, one of the COPINH people killed by cunton's death squads had become her friend (not Berta, some unfamous rando in the org 3 years earlier) so she's pretty much a chubby Jill Stein since 2009… heh heh just thought of a good pun for that. "Jell Stein"
I didn't know about arcing shit before GG though so it's gone for now unless she decides to bring it up in a new interview.

Yeh Nixon was back when people still "respected the office" so it was a yuuuge scandal simply that he lied and tried to fiddle with elections. Nixon did a huge amount of progressive crap alongside his actual-republican-reforms. Probably the last "authentic" president and they were all manufactured since. He just has a bad rep with the left because the media blew up his calling a group of woodstockers bums (which at the time the rest of the left actually agreed with him on. Nowadays we'd call those losers "Freegans." He was facing a group of protesters made up of extremely wealthy-yet-equally-smelly second-gen-socialists in dreadlocks, the SFSJs of his time)

naw, she used to be super bluepill. But then after being on Maher's show a couple of times during the Bush era she started visiting all of our "wacky conspiracy" sites.

I actually don't interpret it the way all of the shills are – no where does Podesta reference Clinton hating a phrase and he doesn't put "everyday Americans" in quotes to indicate he's not actually talking about everyday Americans.

This goes back to Occam's Razor. Why would we perform cartwheels to rationalize Clinton's words when it's pretty fucking obvious that she meant she hates everyday people like the voting public. Besides, even if this WAS a misunderstanding and Podesta really meant the phrase "everyday Americans", anything that we can use to smear her image is for the greater good. Kikes are masters of propaganda – it's time that we gave them a taste of their own medicine.

The Obama/Clinton relationship is all smoke and mirrors, they all fucking hate each other but need each other as it stands now but that's about to end. He wont do shit for Hilary

PRAISE HIM FOR THOSE DIGITS! HEIL KEK!

It was a translation, not something she said.

And it was just lockerroom humor, but you faggots wouldn't let it go at that, so prepare to suffer.

Kill yourself, shill

Kill yourself, CTR shill. You don't even know how to fucking sage

>>>/oven/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/
PICK ANY THREE!

I think you dropped a penny.

This is it boys dont let up!

Thanks for Correcting The Record, you fucking kike piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Hey, Fink, your end is coming and it will be so gruesome and painful you'll regret being born.

shut up faggot. Ron cucked out he wasn't even running due to being a pussy bitch and being afraid of getting suicided

The funny thing is, the MSM has no problem taking Trump quotes out of context, so maybe it is still a legit strategy to spread this. People who defend it will just look like liars to people who believe it initially

This. If you tried to explain the difference it would still look bad.

At 8 is the Metokur Factor, followed by Garrison at 9, and coming up at 10 Special Report with Sam Hyde

nice oc

Roseanne "Fan of The Klan" Barr has always been weird and outspoken. started after she got a hood ornament lodged in her head during a car accident
One of the first people to help start Norm Macdonald's career

It triggers the fuck out of me that Norm isn't on the Trump train.

costanza.png

Brilliant and beautiful, your post made my day.

Just say that Clinton's story in the debate was that the Russians "stole the emails" not that they're fake.

You're right that that's not what she means but you overestimate the intelligence of the average American. They eat up little memetic phrases like this and it reinforces something many of them already think. Even leftists know she's cozier with Wall Street than the average person. Making Clinton address this and talk about how she doesn't really hate Americans would put her completely on the back foot, its a great Kafka trap.

I was thinking the same thing, no matter how she responds to it there's a way to come back at her.

What's wrong with average americans? Why not address them too.
I consider all american's average, including (insert minority)
>I, uh… he said he would GRAB A WOMAN'S PUSSY!
If you're not supposed to grab it, it wouldn't be called a snatch

Wikileaks had an untarnished history of providing valid documents for over 10 years.

A 1337 oldfag, and oldfag #2 reporting, faggot doesn't understand normies and moralfags. I call bullshit.

Not even starving Orcs would eat fanniry's rancid meat.

Do you expect the man to hold your hand and write out on a blackboard that jews are the root of all evil? He's dropped so many redpills this campaign that normalfags are close to overdosing, and the ones already smart enough to read between lines have gone full Nationalist.

Get a new shill tactic you sweat-drenched sack of shit, the "Trump is controlled opposition" angle is deader than your lovelife.

fugg

kill hillary

probably too busy doing xanax/promoting his new book/not making his podcast to reveal his power level

remind them of wikileaks perfect reputation and how all the liberals didn't question anything about leaks during the bush years but suddenly now wikileaks is an "agent of russia" posting "fake" documents because he's fucking over hillary

Good, we hate her too and we hope to see her swing for all the horrible shit she put us through.

t. everyday americans

What a Liberal mindset. You have "spent more time" on the internet, yet remain an incurable retard. There is nothing that an idiot like you can learn that someone who isn't stupid could exceed you at in a month or two.

Someone better fire the chef.

Lulz but we ain't running for office

I hate to admit it, but this user

is right. If you read the full email chain at archive.fo/Bf9Y5 it is clear that they are discussing what phrases Hillary should use in one of her speeches. The exact phrase "I'm running for President because you and everyday Americans need a champion" appears in the speech at the beginning of the email chain.

Her admission to having both a private and public position on things is far more damaging to her then this email.

Adding this:

the kind of surprise we need

Which means you're at-best a newfag. Holla Forums hasn't always been Holla Forums

Is her campaign staffed by retards, or what?

Yes it is.

thanks for correcting the record

Thank you for grabbing the pussy.

I think he's talking about her using it as a phrase in speeches fwiw tbh.

In this I monumentally disagree. Your so called system of justice is its own anathema while as well a fine simulcra enacted on a stage most obscene! On us, your subjects, you inflict this awful theatre and you call this justice, while this is qualifies not even for a pass-time.

Checked and double wrecked the shills.

have you thought perhaps it's disliked because the people who use that phrase are dicks? It's similar to why people get annoyed at "my heard-earned cash" from some douchebag "customer" (or why you all get triggered from words like "problematic" or "unpacking")

(checked)
The Holla Forums channel, now that is a station I would watch. Ads could be small 30 second redpills about the jews, white genocide, and race realism.

Nice dubs, also adding these

I really can't leave now.
If people knew how I thought I'd be stuck in therapy. The illusion is broken for me.

10/10 user.

Holla Forums is merely a shared idea. We cannot be fought,

I think he's talking about the phrase because he says we can "use it"
As in: … she has begun to hate [the phrase] "everyday Americans," but I think we should use it [the phrase] once the first time she says, "I'm running for president because… everyday Americans need a champion"

I think if she doesn't say it [the phrase] once, people will notice [that she didn't use the phrase] and say we false started [the slogan "everyday americans"] in Iowa.

To be fair, the reason she hates the phrase everyday americans is because she hates everday Americans.

No, user. She is clearly stating that she hates everyday Americans here. Shhhhhhhh!

10/10 post faggot

I've got the weirdest boner from that pic.

this is a shit blurry cap
you are obviously using jewgle chrome, SAD!

Reading through these leaks, I'm laughing so hard at any idiot that told me I was voting against my interests. Hillary's the biggest corporate and wall street whore to ever exist and that's not even half of all the fucked up shit she is.

it looks fine m8 unless you have a screen needing weird font rendering

check'd

I came here to laugh at shills. I left as the
UMMAN MANDA

Underrated

lot of juicy stuff here

Unfuck your shit user. I wouldn't touch that botnet piece of shit with a thirty foot pole. The problem is on your end, not mine.

Hannity just mentioned this particular leak on Fox

Trump mentioned it in his speech in Florida one hour ago. He is really digging into the email scandal.

Faggot mods unsticky this, its POISONING THE WELL, its referring to the phrase you fucking retards. Libs will use this excuse to write off everything else if you stupidly push this.

Pretty sure nobody believes you. And unlike you we aren't posting why because you haven't earned it, not because we don't recognize your tells. Shill containment threads are just about the most entertaining we have over here

Yup

It can still be used against her anyway even though they're just talking about a phrase but it's a lot weaker than the others that could have been stickied. I'd have gone with the same people funding ISIS are funding Hillary.

At 16:20

checked

has anyone else on the MSM even acknowledged this shit?

hannity is proving himself to be a total badass through all this tbh

A first-degree, trusted connection is good enough for me. The people close to her describe her as hating everyday Americans. This is backed up by her deplorables quote where she calls half of Americans misogynist, sexist, racist, etc.

>archive.is/pjiD8

>archive.is/8jZoG

>archive.is/kPVw0

1488/10

That ban makes me tingly

Why would Hillcunt hate the phrase "everday americans" unless she hates everyday americans?

this isn't going to sink her, retard

hillary shills hate eda's as well

they are on wikileaks, check it

liberals, not even once.

It's like the Bush years just didn't happen for these people.

It's weak fodder because it's easily explained as a phrase she simply didn't like. i.e, she preferred "ordinary americans" or something instead of "every day americans".

There was an email leaked that was literally filled with passwords like something out of Deus Ex. I didn't save it for some reason but I swear it's real.

Hard to respect a group of people that fall for your shit over and over. They've created multigenerations of gibesmedats

Fixed that picture for you

I was just showing some love to white middle class "Academics" who are just as parasitic. Have you seen the payola universities get?

That picture is so old. Stop showing your newfriend

Was Correcting the Record part of your plan?

True the academics are pretty cancerous, but there's a whole lot more black parasites than white parasites per unit of population, so I made the hands reflect that reality. The first pic kind of makes it look like there's some kind of equality between the races and that's just not the case. Also, I could not pass up a chance to put niggers down.

Potential antishillary propaganda. Found this under the comments on Ron Paul's Facebook page. Seems to be working on some older folks. It's pretty big so here's a pastebin-

http: //pastebin.com/NsrZsXgi

Fair ban tbh.

I saw her a year or two ago doing comedy and she was totally redpilling the masses and I was blown away–I'd always dismissed her because I didn't like her show but she is pretty bloody cool. Trump is bringing cool celebs out of the woodwork, check out Scott Baio and his wife and James Woods as well for examples of people you don't want to try to debate if you're a lefty.

lmao

i have a feeling there will be a lot of attempts on her life

Your duty to try

Good thing she'll be safe in prison.

Okay, since you're obsessed with this fiction, I'll humor you. I'm not -just- a shill, I'm a super shill. I've been a sleeper shill since 2008 waiting for my chance, and Nigger, this thread is it. I've found my nemesis, and it's you.

See, my usual method of shilling, lurking and reading what other people say, that shilling just wasn't cutting it. Once you came on the scene, I knew I had to step up my game. And so I did, I popped into a thread espousing the dumbest idea since sliced bread and called you and all other people agreeing with you a pack of retarded Niggers. Why? Because Jewry works in mysterious ways.

Seriously though, if I were to shill, I'd do it in a much more effective way than decrying somethig that's obviously stupid. First, I'd pick a remarkably stupid idea that is close enough to a legit leak and present it in the reactionary "WE GOT HILLARY NOW" urgency of Holla Forums activism. Now, I know that bad ideas tend to fall down of their own accord, so I'd need to prop it up somehow. So I'd have a bot fail at shut-down shilling so completely that it seemed like an obvious attempt by shills to silence something. Why would I do that? To make the shit-pants retarded idea of the thread seem like a legitimate threat to those opposed to Holla Forums. You see the screenshot of the bot posts in triplicate at the start of this thread? Something like that.

Then, because the average Holla Forums poster doesn't have a read of comprehension beyond the average Nigger, I'd flood the thread with dummy account shitposting to create the appearance of an excited consensus amongst peers, making the average Holla Forums reader assume that the shitposters must have looked at it and determined this to be legit, meaning they wouldn't have to and could just jump on the bandwagon and be part of a new happening.

Dissenters? Well, with the presentation of a silver bullet kill on Hillary, consensus through shitposting, and the high energy of immediacy in action, I'd only have to call a couple people shills before retarded Niggers like yourself would jump in and do my work for me.

See, i don't know if you've noticed this, but the standard form of shilling, were you decry a post and call the idea ineffective or stupid, that doesn't work anymore. We all see right through it. But the standard counter-shilling became predictable, and in becoming predictable it becomes manipulatable.

As for the ban, it didn't stick. I assure you I'm the same poster, I've attached proofs. See how effective a method it is? It even gets the mods on board.