Goys why aren't you eating our foods?

In the city of Los Angles especially and around the United States Jewish businesses seem to be closing. I live in L.A. near Jerry's Deli and it will now be closed.

archive.is/8ZVTG

Its like another Holocaust.

Immigrants hurting the economics of your community?

I guess "Jewish" food will subvert itself and start to look more Mexican or Indian as the article fortells, but I wonder if Mexicans really care to even go to Jewish Restaurants?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YMoTX
hot-horse.si/en
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790
westcoastrxers.com/2016/09/03/the-rot-of-diaspora-the-jewish-example/
archive.fo/84WeL
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can I afford Heeb-food; What am I, a money changer?

Because you imported gooks and sandniggers that eat their own shit cheap "food".

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty tasty.

It probably costs an arm and a leg, or a foreskin

If you wanted to try making it yourself, it's actually called a Reuben. I'm not joking, it's a maximum heeb sandwich but it's pretty good.

Jewish food is pretty good though but thanks to their short sightedness their own restaurants are closing. This is what happens when you allow shitskins to immigrate freely the culture changes.

Why is there a thread about this? In all honesty though, Jewish food is actually quite good, much better than the typical garbage most Westerners eat like McDonalds and the such.

We have some pretty good Reubens here in Detroit. They fucking stack it so high. Pic related.

Im a sucker for a reuben sandwich. Its not like it is by law a Jew food, you know? Its a sandwich, they didnt invent sandwiches or thin slices of meat. Its like bread, it is completely generic.

As a last resort you can put bacon on it in order to purify it.

Can't hold a candle to goy 'wiches: Philly Cheese Steak, French Dip, Gyro, Italian sub, and of course the Burger.

The only people who eat McDonald's are spics, nigs, or people who are stuck in the situation of "fuck, im hungry but the only thing around is one of those goddamn shitshacks".

That looks delicious.

How the fuck is this jewish?

It's a fucking sandwich!

The top kikes don't give a shitte about the middle-class Jew though, so those are probably going to vanish soon, like what happened to little italy in NY.

Next you'll say a cartoon frog can't be racist

Looks delicious tbh.

Would give € for insted kebab

I think you're vastly underestimating the power of fresh McNuggets tbh fam.

you never get enough of nuggets, I would eat until I vomit

You could put cheese on it. Jews cannot have dairy and meat touch in food.

Looks pretty damn nice.
Sounds nice too

I hate to use a meme but anyone who calls a Reuben jewish is peddling fiction.

How is roast beef and sauerkraut Hebrew in the slightest?

Stealing the goy's food and rebranding it as their own creation sounds pretty jewish to me.

I stopped eating filthy kebabs and endorsing turks/arabs/šiptars after Charlie Hebdo attacks.
Gonna try and make myself a Reuben, since there're no jews in my country

where the fuck do you find jewish girls?

I've replicated the recently leaked KFC recipe at home. I can now make more or less healthy* KFC shit while it tastes 100% the same.

*by using healthy oils for frying, healthy chicken shit with low fat and so on

I will never run out of pussy for the rest of my life. Mellenial bitches love that shit.

There's a reason nobody ever calls Jewish food anything resembling culinary masterpieces. It's garbage, not worthy of any culinary merit. Virtually all of it is unoriginal and vastly inferior to the original. Hummus is sandnigger Arab shit and they still (unfortunately) make the best. All their deli shit is mostly Polish and German. They put some fish on some boiled Polish bread with a spread and call it a masterpiece (and it's not theirs). Not a single fucking thing about it is theirs or some culinary triumph, like, say, Japanese cuisine which boasts the highest number of Michelin Stars of any nation, including France itself and for good reason or obviously French and Italian cuisine. Even fucking Mexican food (which is what I'm assuming drove them out of L.A.) has its high points in the culinary world. But what is Jewish cuisine? Bland and cold, like the Jewish soul, if Jews had souls.

I learned how to make this ramen recipe. Shit is so good. I also have been watching a ton of Hiroyuki Terada videos on sushi making, would recommend, his videos are amazingly interesting. Gordon Ramsay also has a great 'ultimate cooking course' 20 part video series on yt that teaches you absolutely essential cooking tricks and great recipes.

Asian food is for cucks

Kill yourself, traitor.

What are you, stupid or something?

Asian food is for cucks

unless you are made of money, having a couple of packs of ramen is always handy for a meal.
poor=/=cuck, you shit.

I never really understood mcnuggets, all my friens love them, i prefer burgers

Is the myth true that Jewesses suck mean cock?

well m e m e d

I make real ramen, check the video.

A century from now Indian and Mexican food will have Jewish cognates. That is because there are Jewish communities within those populations right now. As the subversion process continues they take on more aspects of host culture, they are truly a parasite.

ramen eating = white nigger

looks good. I like cooking Asian when I have no time for something else. Though, I don't recommend Ramen. You should switch to rice based chink food. Still quick and easy to make and tastes good.

For starters, try to learn a few quick rice-frying recipes if you got a wok (or buy one faggot). With various vegetables and meat, this is the healthy gold standard of quick asian food.

Spaniard restaurants close, mexican restaurants close, italian restaurants close, dutch bakeries close, general stores owned by whites close, family owned pharmacies close, bars close.

I hear nothing about them being adressed as a concern for them..

Why the fuuuuck do these jews think their special?!! Why the fuck so normies enable it?!? Fuck the 6 million, hitler didnt gas enough, that fucking failure!

Duh.

So many autist today whom are going atheist yet they still think these jews are special. These fuckers ainy chosen by God. They're chosen by satan to spread degeneracy and contaminate the world with their filth.. Name one world super power in history that didn't have jews spreading their nasty filth before it got conquered. How can we hammer in slme sense into the world full of stupid gullible normies?!?

Vid: all the pepes say reeee

WANT

fuck, this thread made me hungry

I like to make phō as well and for that you use rice noodles. Really you could substitute rice noodles in for the ramen even though it's a bit heretical. I don't have a proper wok yet but I've been reading about the different types of wok cooking styles from this cooking science book some guy on /ck/ gave me a while back.

Bump for, BOYCOTTS WORK. Crush this micro minority of devils.

It is almost like rats leaving a sinking ship.

that would imply i have time or money, both of which i dont have.
real ramen is delicious though, agreed.

Well that happens when there's 30% of unemployment. The economy is going down the drain.
Jewish food goes first since you know…jews.

There are no jewish places round where I live but I stopped using any places that are run by muslims, I even changed my optician when they employed one.

Maruchan ramen tastes like aids. This ramen recipe is cheap and easy, man. I can go from ingredients (including store-bought stock) to piping hot ramen in an hour. I enjoy cooking though, it's therapeutic for me.

If it's a forbidden food in the Talmud kikes will use coarse salt to remove (((the blood))) and say it's kosher enough

i could make tastier and cheaper things under that if i wanted to cook.
I do put veggies and egg and shit in, but to me ramen's primarily a "oh shit, i need to eat something fast" type of meal.

Have you ever had a batch of fresh McNuggets right out of the deep fryer? Piping hot, dunked in your favorite dipping sauce? If you haven't, you could never understand the magic of McNuggets.

Burgers are tasty, but McDonald's has shit tier burgers compared to a place like Wendy's or Carl's Jr.

The best burger is the one I make myself at home from scratch though.

Speaking of garbage

also, agreed on maruchan, it's garbage tier.
I import mine from some indian producer for cheap which funnily enough tastes better than most store instant-noodles.

This.

Beside some Chinese fried chicken, asian food in general is massively pleb tier.

That's why the jew push it on us. Denying our cultural food for some foreign ones we cant even cook is perfect for their master plans.

just disregard that shit. Get a standard wok, watch a few videos form some quick recipes and try it out. This is the fastest way to learn. Reading and watching videos doesn't get you anywhere on the long run, especially because most of them leave out crucial information (e.g. some faggots just assuming you will use a very specific soy sauce without telling you).

They go for it in a sloppy way. Kind of like a nip eating ramen.

average stormfag detected whose knowledge only reaches as far as the end of his own tiny dick.

Try Burger King's "chicken" "nuggets" and tell me that McDonalds product is garbage.

They are objectively good. White meat chicken with a crispy crust.

So you are saying they will find a way to sauerkraut in a taco?

That sounds awful.

it's seperator meat, user. as in it's chemically removed from the bone, loses much of it's original flavor, and is artificially flavored not to taste like the sludge it is.
the only one who actually makes good chicken products is kfc.

BLT is where the money's at.

This.

In all honesty, Jewish delis are fucking amazing. At least around the NYC area they are.

They're Jew owned, and thus largely kosher.

This is the most american thing I've read all day.

That's if you need to make the soup base that you need an hour for. For example, I made a big batch of soup base and it's sitting on my cooktop. I can heat it up in 10 minutes and in the same time cook my noodles and have it plated in that time.

If you want a nice quick dish, try having some white rice on hand you can wave to make some Tamago kake Gohan. Pic related.

Probably not they'll just repurpose apart of the culture and decree that this part of Mexican culture is actually Jewish. Oh wait they are already doing it, its just not widely known yet.

archive.is/YMoTX

This is why if you don't want your culture destroyed you get rid of them. They are a force which moves over the course of centuries.

Amen, McNugget brother. The other fast food nuggets are shameful, with the exception of Wendy's, but theirs is a way different style of nugget. KFC makes good chicken, but their "nuggets" are actually shitty compared to McNuggets.

I don't care what you say user. Fresh hot McNuggets are fucking amazing. They could be made out of bottle nose dolphin anuses and I'd still sit down and eat a mountain of them.

It's so easy to make your own chicken nuggets, the nips call it chicken katsu. Make it yourself and it tastes a thousand times better while avoiding poisoning your body. Eating fast food is for dumb goy lemmings.

Because, Schlmo, there are keks to be had when your kind start kvetching about the goyim not eating your shitty food.

All your children will be jewish. Kill yourself right now.

cry more gook

I do make my own tendies on occasion. I am a pretty avid cook, actually, and normally eat a very healthy and varied diet. That doesn't change the fact that I really fucking love McNuggets.

It like most things that pass for jew here and in Europe is a German food, a bastardized form of it. It is also mad good, I make mine with suaerkraut, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and a fried egg. Gotta try that mustard combo though.

Fucking love rye bread for my sandwiches. Kek though, jews reaping what they've sown.

Heating up frozen tendies does not count as cooking. I don't see how anyone with an intact tongue can tolerate eating mcnuggets. Your brain is being nuked by the salt.

back to cuckchan

Holy fucking shit that conversation… fucking parasite people.

You can say that about a lot of non-western food, hold Africa. With that being said, this isn't a thread about food you daft mongrel.

I heard the same about Jews in China. But how can they ever blend in there? The only way I can see that happening is if they marry Chinawomen, force her to convert and have half-breeds that they push into government and business. But even then that's kinda pushing it.

Indian and Mexico are easier as the upper classes there are light skn. They just have to pray that no one notices their hook noses and pube beards.

Fucking disgusting. It must remind you of sucking your boyfriends cock.

jewish cheeseburgers suck

kikes have a knack for stealing other peopes inventions. even more so when it comes to german things.

I did that about 3 years ago. It's quite amusing (and telling) to see that mud asshole give natives his left hand when i walk past.

the synagogue, israel or hollywood

spoiler that shit you tard

jewishness is matrilinear. they'll send in their women to get knocked up by rich and powerful chinks and in a couple of years there will be tons of slant eyed kikes waiting to become the new elite.

So, your country is either a broke shit hole or your J-dar is broken.

It has the consistency of a risotto. I didn't see anyone complain when Rocky drank a cup full of raw eggs. How you can relate raw egg to cock sucking is amazing though, pure projection of your own inner desires.

Never ever reproduce. Kike genes need to go extinct. Also, manipulate your kikess into having her ovaries removed.

Asian food is not pleb tier, but you need a serious gas burner to do good wok dishes, apart from curries which are piss easy to make from scratch.

Not a fan of the coconut milk though.

you're a cuck

Stuffed Fish.

How nice of them to spread German cuisine for us.
Yeah, and a cuckoo being seen as "foygl" doesn't make it a heeb bird, it makes it a cuckoo that heebs think it's a heebian entity.

well m e m e d

this, You can add bacon to de-heeb any thing though, i sub in spicy brown.

Do you use store-bought curry paste? I've been seeing some videos of high end curry shops making the paste from scratch and it doesn't seem to complicated, just need to bust out the ol' mortar and pestle.

You can add some bacon to a Reuben to jew negate it. It pairs pretty well with everything else too.

Those are koreans you dumb faggot. Koreans all should be gassed. Chinks do the same thing. Nips have weird food culture but they don't do that as far as I'm aware.

What do chinks(not gooks) have to do with nips?

They got that thing where they cut fish open while it's still alive and eat it while it is living and breathing.

But it's fish so I really don't care about it's suffering.

Those are koreans, not chinks.

I don't like cruel food displays like that, but most of the time it's dead and the reactions you see are involuntary muscle responses. Americans boil lobsters alive which takes 5-6 minutes of cooking within the carapace before it dies then have the gall to complain about nips.

Worst Koreans are the Jews of Asia. I wouldn't be surprise if they share a lot of DNA with Jews.
Best Korea did nothing wrong

i actually find that pretty fucking amazing. i don't know about many non-jap cooks that can slice'n'dice fish in such a way it stays alive hours after preparing.
they are literally so autistic that they perfected playing with your food.

meant for

A lot of cultures in the East and Middle East have messed up shit with eating animals still alive. The habit disgusts me but I can sort of overlook it in the case of Japan because it's become a niche that most Japanese don't do regularly. I believe the Nips will eventually evolve beyond eating living creatures.

Well, except maybe yogurt. Everyone eats yogurt and that's technically alive.

While Langers in LA has the best sandwich around, for the same price I can feed my family on Mexican food. Kike delis are expensive and the migrant populations that have moved into these large cities won't pay the high prices. The premium to them simply isn't worth it.

Beauitful!

checked

You should check this video if you like that. This nip serves uni (sea urchin) while the body is still moving around its needles. Fast forward to 14:50.

Yeah but it's the reason they do it. They cook dogs alive because it releases adrenaline which tenderizes meat. They are fucking savage. Fish don't have enough of a nervous system to feel the 'pain'.

nips eat horse sashimi/sushi

I'm italian, we eat horse as well. It's not bad meat.

All Europeans eat horse too. If you see a deli sign that's in the shape of a horse's head they serve/served horse.

I have eaten sea urchin like that.

In Italy where I'm from, people jump into the water and grab urchins when they're ready for eating and eat them raw right there. It's very common. I've never done it because I haven't had the chance but I would like to.

Trips confirm there aren't enough kikes where Langers is located. It's overrun with shit skins. The ones that have enough kikes to last are Nate N Als in Beverly Hills, Canters on Fairfax and Greenblatt's on Sunset.

Where? Liguria?

I live in California and spear fish. I see people eating urchin on the shore quite frequently.

Sardegna.

I would love to do this one day, been meaning to get my dive license. I got my sailing license first though.

No, thanks to enrichment you can get them easily, cardomin, curry leaves, the lot. Getting the chicken tender enough is the main problem.

meant for

Tender meat is all about the sear.

Grande! Costa Smeralda e la piu bella.

Mein neger. As do I, in SoCal. Who would have known a fellow spearo would be here. From now on I'll make it a point to Roman salute all fellow spearbros.

Gotta Brine it first, that's how the poo in loo restraunt chicken is always so tender.

Non dirlo a nessuno! È un segreto.

I haven't looked into brining too much. I do it for my thanksgiving birds though. I just know that if you can properly sear the meat you can lock in all the juices.

I have no deep fryer, so I bake it instead. Still tastes pretty good. Helps that I can season it however I want.

You can make katsu in a frying pan.

Talking about nuggets not strips, but what I looked up looks pretty good. Bit of a pain in the ass to cut the chicken breasts into equal sizes. And then there's the vegetable oil that doesn't let the panko stick to it as well as olive oil.

absolutely Übermensch

I've been looking into it for awhile, reading up on everything I can before I have the means to do it

You can't really use evoo, the smoke point is way too low. It makes a mess, I've tried it.

I've always liked it so I took a weekend to get keelboat certified. I did the American Sailing Association's course, it was pretty great. I only have the level one license and I haven't had much chance to practice since I got it so I'd have to get some more boat time before I'd feel comfortable getting my intermediate licenses. Once you get the level 2 and 3 licenses though, you can take the Caribbean sailing courses that will allow you to charter a sailboat off an island in the Caribes where you could sail to an uninhabited island and sleep on an island that probably hasn't had human contact in a century.

I picked up good for a client from Jerry's a few weeks ago. 1) they're expensive ($19 for a Reuben) 2) They're slow. My question, is where are all the Jews going if they're leaving Hollywood/Encino?

What? Do you need to do all that? There's tons of youtube vids of complete novices just going balls out and sailing wherever the fuck they want.

While frying in a pan? I bake it. Not comfortable with frying.

Maybe not, but sailing is more than just going around the bay. I didn't really have a chance to do it as a kid so it's hard to learn the feel as an adult. I had a friend who was an ASA teacher as well so he helped me out with some stuff too. It's not that easy, especially when you're sailing shit that's bigger than your average sunfish. I manned a 26' race boat by myself, that was challenging.

The plural of "goy" is "goyim", newfag.

Baking is fine with evoo, in fact I wouldn't recommend any other oil.

And cock

You obviously have no problem stuffing your face with a dozen nigger dicks a day, faggot.

so if i add bacon to a Reuben, what do i call it?

A Mischling?

It would be a Meshuggah

chinks have no soul

zero empathy

Listen if you are going to cook poointheloo food and you want your tendies to be tendie the secret is yogurt. Mix up some spices and fry them in a little oil to release the aromatics and then finely mince some garlic and ginger and blend it up with oil and yogurt. Then put your chicken pieces in a freezerbag with the yougurt mix and refrigerate it for a couple of hours. If you are going to curryize it rinse the chickens off and add them to your dish. If you are going to tandorize it set your oven to 325-350(higher temp for dark meat, lower for white meat) and bake it with the yogurt mix still on it for 40 minutes turning once halfway through.

I never thought it was possible to laugh and vomit at the same time. Now I know better.

Do not eat kosher food because it has been offered as sacrifice to moloch.

They are Chinese you dumb fuck.

Those are koreans, they are speaking korean.

They are speaking Chinese you fucking retard. No Koreans actually dress like those in video.

Did you not know that koreans are dirty animals as well?

Nothing quite like eating a box of them while driving home

$15 for a sandwich is why these dumps are going out of business.

They are chinks. Did you not see the characters painted on the side of the building? Those are Hanzi, not Hangul.

Sorry that is for this fucking retard.

Granted gooks are trash of the lowest caliber and eastern jews, but that doesn't make chinks any less shit.

Yeah, Koreans eat dogs, but Chinese/Vietnamese/Swiss all eat dogs too.

More importantly those people in the videos are Chinese. Dressed and talk like Chinese. Yeah, I lived in Korea for awhile. I can read and understand Korean quite well.

For a second I thought that thumbnail was actually a nigger taking a shit. Fucking degenerate either way.

∧_∧     ∧_∧      ∧_∧     ∧_∧         ∧_∧ ( ・∀・)     ( `ー´)     ( ´∀`)           ( ^∀^) (    つ┳━∪━━∪━━━∪━━∪━━━∪━∪━━━┳⊂     つ | | |  ┃ COREANS ARE AMONG US. STAY VIGILANT  ┃ | | | (__)_) ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻ (__)_)

I guess we're only allowed to eat some boiled German monstrisity while listening to Wagner on repeat.

holly shit spics and sand niggers don't like Jew food

who could have seen that coming

Reubens are good food

made me chuckle faggot

This is already a thing

Sorry, that is a chink in that vid, I've seen so many gookniggers do the same thing in other videos so I must be thinking of those.

mcnuggets are foul and you should be ashamed if you eat or enjoy them
Chik fil a's grilled nuggets on the other hand…

Yes, can agree.
hot-horse.si/en

I just ate some fried chicken. The breasts were juicy, and the buns were soft and warm. Afterwards, the division manager of Popeyes came up to my table and asked me how the meal was.I said I was satisfied, but the meal lacked a certain je ne sais quoi. He apologized profusely, and said he had something to show me that would make up for it.

He lead me to the back of the popeyes, to a room soaked from floor to ceiling in blood. In the center of it was a live horse, chained by all four legs to the structural supports of the warehouse like room. As I watched, employees of the popeyes cut large sections from the horse, which was whinneying and screaming in horror, the remaining sections of its body covered with festering sores and a froth of sweat.

The popeyes employees took the chunks of horseflesh and sliced them into pieces, then they rooted around through the bags of trash strewn around the room to find discarded chicken bones.

They quickly tenderized the meat with sledgehammers and fed it into a machine which formed the horsemeat around the bones, then they breaded and deepfried it

I asked the division manager why he had led me back to this place, and he pointed at the steed's rump, the diseased asshole puckering rythmically with terror, squirting pus with each convulsion. "We're just about to use that section, would you like a crack at it first?"

I quickly unzipped my pants and wasted no time jamming my erect penis into the stallion's defenseless asshole. With each thrust, I donkey punched the horse in the back of the head, making it clench its ass even tighter. I came just as the horse died. I was delighted. Popeyes definitely went the extra mile to make me a satisfied customer.

OFFICIAL CUISINE TIER LIST

GOD TIER
Middle Asian
Eastern European

GOOD TIER
Mexican
Western European
Asian
American BBQ culture

MEH TIER
Arab
Indian
American (non-fast food)

SHIT TIER
American fast food
Jewish

WORSE THAN FURRIES TIER
Japanese

Eastern European is best for me of course, but as everything this is debatable

Aside from not putting Italian and Georgian cuisine in god tier, what's wrong with it?

Nothing wrong fam. I'm Eastern European. Slav food is god tier. But just saying different people different tastes

Arab and Indian food need to be on the bottom tier, otherwise this is spot on.

Don't forget to include primitive cooking next time.

Arab food is pretty tasty…it's the only part of their culture that isn't shit (besides patriarchy).

what the fuck is "Asian"?
What the fuck is "Western European"

how the fuck is eastern European the best? when I was in russia I literally had to hold my nose when eating that peasant slop

fucking ape

Continental Asia. Korea, China, Vietnam, etc.
I don't know, anything from Western Europe? France, Germany, Italy, Spain.
That's because you are homosexual faggot.

To be fair, yeah, Indian food is pretty bad, considering how it is mostly vegetarian. Arab cuisine - really nothing wrong with it.

Diarrhea thread Moshe

By evoo you do mean olive oil, right? That slang or something? Either way, might have to stick with vegetable oil for a while. Olive oil's pricey.

Extra-virgin olive oil

/thread

chik-fil-a is just great all around. On top of that they have a strict no faggots pro-white company policy.

The only kebab I'm gonna remove isn't going to be culinary

Actually it's corn beef iirc. I always thought it was irish b/c my ma would always use the leftover corn beef for reubins the next day

that picture is actually pretty fuggin hot, plus yeah it should be universally accepted Asian food > jewish food.

sauerkraut is great and the kikes nicked it. it is just a way to make cabbage last longer while in the process removing that gross cabbage aroma that shits up your breath when you find a piece from 2 weeks ago behind your molars

What's the difference?

I don't fund terrorism, OP.

Between olive oil and evoo? More virginal usually has a stronger flavor. I get good olive oil for cheap sometimes at a home goods we have nearby. See if you have a home goods in your area that has a food section.

Is any of this food really jewish? It always struck me as just generic central European food that they took credit for.

What else do jews eat? I assume borscht and other Slav food since many came from Russia.

Jewish food is pretty fucking good.

Just when you think Jews can't get any worse.

After having heard about gutter oil, plastic rice and having personally witnessed a chink dig through a compost bin for veggies to use in his restaurant, I will never eat chink food again. I would 100% rather have my food cooked by a nigger, they're more sanitary.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

The fact that their food is compleltly rootless and steals from cultures from around the world is representative of the Jewish condition. Some of the combinations are pretty great though

Looks yummy.

silly goy, McDonalds is jewish food

Kaifang jews in China, check it out.

It is a really old as fuck group of jews that merchanted their way into china a long as time ago. They intermarried so much that they look chinese. Now that the kikes are almsot done bleeding the west dry they are preparing to latch onto the chinks so they are are all of a sudden real interested in restoring ties with the Kaifang jews so that they have an in and advantage in blending in when they begin to subvert the new host.

It's pastrami which is smoked corned beef.

(checked)

It's about as believable as the holohoax.

Dude, it's probably super traditional from when they were wandering the desert and found some pastrami under some rock.
The sabbath was probably involved, too.

It is real in their minds.
Dey wuz chefs.

Just the flavor? I just need something a little more viscous then vegetable oil. Mulling over beaten eggs but I'm a little afraid to use them for some reason.

Kensington Market in Toronto used to be the heeb hood, then they vacated and hippies moved in, now it's being hipsterized. They even closed The Matador (a booze can).

I always wondered, are matzos /matzo soup good? I dunno why it looks tasty to me.
Also, I seldom crave for a bagel, but only if I'm out of town and they're easily available.

your children will be part of the tribe you traitorous race mixer
t. half slav mischling kike sluts are for blowjobs if you're a degenerate and nothing else

faggot

it goes like this:

alot of small business are going down. spanish, mexicant, japanbros, even large chains. problem is, loans are given to those who have no debt and no risk. you would think that zero record would be stupidly high risk (literally X divide by 0 equals infinity), but you wouldn't be thinking like a desperate jew merchant pedaling soros's currency bonds.

this article, and those like it, are designed to loosen requirements further, increase debt limits to debt ridden lenders further, and get tax 'relief' for targeted asset owning classes. often, they are also used to cut wages and rights, and facilitate 'deregulations' allowing for more franchising, ownership consanguinity, and etc shenanigans – while simultaneously increasing reporting requirements, eligibility rules, and diversity hires (which the jews don't comply with, but everyone else has too, simply because without connections you can't close-and-reopen every other week).

so you could talk about 'jews loosing restaurants'… but that's kinda the opposite of what happens, happened, and continues to happen. also, you just sound stupid.

i'm sure too many will celebrate more with each press release, sadly.

someone point out the jewish features please
she looks pretty white to me maybe she's only jewish in the religious sense?

And pretty healthy. Kike food aimed at kikes is probably going to be pretty good. Kike food aimed at goyim is going to be fucking poison.

It costs a pound of flesh

Bridge of the nose is protruding.
Her teeth have rat like features, similar to a smiling mouse.
Those two previous features combined with black curly hair.

Be vigilant user.

She's an actress. Michelle Trachentenberg. Like so many actresess she is part Jewish. In recent years she has porked up big time.

westcoastrxers.com/2016/09/03/the-rot-of-diaspora-the-jewish-example/

Based Iraqi Jew Ed Baghdady tells about how the condition of diaspora has made the Jews into a non-people with no authentic culture.

tbh I'd pork her either way (with protection)

what a waste, her tits are sagging more than bill clintons balls. Just imagine the stretch marks on that whore

No it's just bland chicken soup with dough balls. Even Campbell's is better.

The only good things they have are the sandwiches and half sour pickles.

It's German, fam

Remember, Jews gave us bagels.

It's no coincidence that bagels taste better toasted.

Oh damn… that's worse than most of the gore I've seen on here. Why you have to go and do that?

She's literally the definition of a, Jew pig now. I'd have to go full Saudi Royal Family and empty my bowels on her utters.

The only real Jewish thing is matzo. Everything else they have stolen either from German or from Eastern European cuisine.

kek tell all your friends about the porta potties

really, nigger?

do you not know about the dubai porta potties?

Considering that Eastern Europe has many ring-shaped bread products, we can safely assume that kikes stole bagels as well.

I thought Jews ripped bagels off from the Polish.

jews took EVERYTHING from the polish, including blood
t.half polish half kike all rage

Bagels aren't even an invention really

Try some marrow dumpling soup.
(Markklösschensuppe)

Iarchive.fo/84WeL
It'll give you energy and it tastes really good, to boot.

Is there anything jewish the jews didn't steal?

Circumcision. In fact, it is the only thing that Jews are glad to share with everyone else.

I really need to find a non-pozzed DNA testing company.

circumcision was already practiced by the egyptians before jews jewed it.

Oh, for crying out loud. Is there anything actually Jewish?

It's spelled "udders" user. I kek'd hard regardless.

it might be really jewish since it consist of stealing a baby foreskin.

LA

DELI

Oils have two factors really, flavor and smoke point. Higher smoke points mean the oil has higher heat specificities which means higher cook temperatures before it starts to smoke. Flavor is subjective.

I forget, what are you trying to do again?

Kek.

Mexican food is god tier when it's made by white people. Hell all food has been made better by us.

No they don't. Nips call it Karaagi. Katsu would be a cutlet like a chicken breast with katsu sauce on it.

I like to make karaagi tendies by brining the chicken pieces in a mix of tamari, sake, hon mirin, grated ginger, apples, cayenne pepper, and oil for an hour or two. Then I lightly bread the tendies with potato starch, a quick eggwash, and then corn starch. Fry them in a pot of vegetable oil and serve them with my homemade honey mustard dipping sauce I made the night before.

Well, that means that Russians are white and Americans aren't, because American pancakes are shit and Russian pancakes are food of gods.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens, cyka.

Your wife and your children will get the rope. I guess the sandwiches make it somewhat worth it right?

I know that at least this one place called Nate n' Al's in Beverly Hills is still doing alright. Even on Rosh Hashanah when the kitchen had closed there were people ordering from the deli.

If youre on this board and you willingly stick your in a jew…I mean its like being warned of the dangers of nuclear radiation then going into a reactor butt naked because the tingly feeling it gives off makes you feel good.

You're going in the oven m8 idc how white you may be.

they stack it hymiekek because there're hardly farms in california and the cost of trucking shit through the mountains makes it a pain in the cock.

Yeah, they're pretty tasty.

but muh cultural appropriation

That cannot possibly be the best way to cook a dog. Boiling it ungutted? Surely it voids it's bowels immediately, and they stew it up in it's own shit?

Truly Koreans are subhuman.

Lobsters are water bugs. Give me a break.

If I wanted a pork-free burrito made by ugly assholes, I'd just go to the Turkish restaurant and order the doner kebab.

I've had it before.
It's actually not that bad, but I'm sure it would taste better on the grill.

They may not share DNA with Jews, but they're taking to their jewish ways like a duck to water.

I blame America for that.

My first real girlfriend was a kike. She was Israeli with blonde curly hair and blue eyes. She basically turned me out taught me everything about sex and we fucked like rabbits. She was older she was 18 I was 16. Every time I was going to bust a nut she'd pull it out and suck me off and swallow the shit like a champ. Her family was pretty cool but her mom was a huge bitch who didn't want her dating goyim. She also had a childhood girlfriend from Israel who joined the Israeli army and was a sergeant, she was a massive redheaded bitch who would always talk shit on the US and brag about how easy it was to steal shit. For example she would go to a soda fountain at a fast food place and just fill up a coke and walk out. I hated her guts. The last night she was in the US my girlfriend and I fucked right next to her while she was sleeping (or at least we thought she was asleep). The next day she unloaded on my girlfriend about how pissed off she was that we would do that next to her lol. I tried to reconnect later with her but her mom totally cockblocked. She ended up marrying this massively ugly hooked nose jew with greasy hair. Oh well!

This is bait.

What I don't get is that most of the traditional jewish deli food isn't kosher. If it has cheese and meat in it a real orthodox jew couldn't eat it since they're not supposed to be eaten at the same meal. So so much of what I typically think of as Jewish food isn't actually that. Reuben's and other deli sandwiches for instance.

Creating fake Genocides is the only thing that comes to mind

I'd rather you be a faggot with a Jew, that way you don't have a Jew kid Gays should still be ovened though

sauerkraut is german
the only jewish part is charging 5 times the cost

would fug anally or facefuck, doesnt count as sexual relations according to clinton

Is this thread haram(be)

If you haven't tasted, you must try en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Ričet

the golem strikes again

Post Proof or Get Gassed.

there's a video floating around of a frog being gutting alive and served with the arms/head still alive and moving.
looks nasty, but nips love slimy food.

It's true, dog meat has traditionally (even though rarely) been eaten in the Rhine valley. It wasn't commercially available for the general population, only on the down low.

dailymail. co.uk/news/article-2255684/Farmers-Switzerland-routinely-EATING-cats-dogs-meals.html

I hated her before she was fat

you have to go back

I'd rekt her.

Do you fuck niggers as well?

It's mediocre, overpriced, and if you look like goym you get a sense you're not welcomed there.

This is for you

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc

ronald mcdonalad please go

It's like you want niggers running wild and faggots to have rights.

nyeh, most of their "ethnic foods" are complete BS, stolen from yorup (like latkes/potato cakes, they swiped a lot of eastern euro stuff) and re-appropriated.
Practically all they got is matzoh and matzoh balls, because no one else is enough of an arsehole to make unleavened bread a 'good thing'
The cracker form is nice though. It has literally no taste but is yuge and solid. Put some roast/pulled pork on top, slather on the mustard and go to town. Or anything else you typically need silverware for. It's basically an edible plate.

You're thinking of the sandwiches. Don't think about the sandwiches.
They don't actually make the rest of their shit they get it shipped from a Yum brands subsidiary
I prefer BK's nuggies though and now they're only $1.49 for 10.
They should come up with some kooky vending machine that flash-cooks and dispenses one for every 15 cents, that'd really speed things up!
(Japan actually does have heated vending machines, they're pretty lulz. Some are pro-tier enough to literally drop spaghetti on you, no mess!)

watch out goy, halfway through they self-destruct like the azn models do!

I'm pretty sure unless you've actually had (((one of them))) steal your business it does imply that.

czech'd

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

That sounds expensive and possibly kikey.
Just do it yourself!

is that the fucking Tigler?

Damn I miss that place.

you could eat this delectable central southern american masterpiece!

smh

Every body saying that they like kike food have been reported.
Enjoy your bans faggots.

by posting in a slide thread without saging, you are defending itfag

It's never in the oven long enough.

what the fuck man i love horses

Jewish-run restaurants are notoriously filthy.

Thanks for the file name warning. Let me see if i have some Aryanne lewds to post.

Sorry, none on file. Here are some cleavage pics of John McCain's daughter.

LOLOLOL

I'd tracht in her berg, if you know what I mean.

Maybe Far-east Asian food, but Steppe cuisine is quite testosterone laden. More proof that Mongols and Finns are the best non-whites.

Those are McPepe's. One pepe and his cock on the left.