MMWCL

i'm a juggalo Holla Forums. Ask me anything.

Attached: Juggalo_face_paint.jpg (2592x1944, 2.06M)

Why does the FBI hate you people?

wud u fug dat loli?

Why?

Best joker card? Ring master has always been my personal favorite

Will you kys?

what is a juggalo?

Woop Woop
Cotton Candy Faygo for life

According to the FBI, juggalos are classified as a gang (like the Latin Kings, or the Vice Lords).

So OP, is not only a faggot, but also a gang member.

hells pit

Have you submitted yourself over to our lord Michael Bay?

Attached: mnightshyamalanfilms_fullsize_story1.jpg (539x404, 34.61K)

i think other gangs would be pissed for being in the same category as 12 year olds in clown makeup.

he is shit. i only watch kino.

Day of the rope brother.

Attached: M._Night_Shyamalan_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1647, 230.54K)

Tbh, they are hated. Juggalos are the bronies of the gang world.

Attached: Juggalo-parenting-101.jpg (500x769 187.69 KB, 212.54K)

Sound like perfect Holla Forums material to me…

Join us an fullfill you destiny, user.

You family nao

Fam a Lee

Attached: images (11)

no one respects these assclowns and pun very much intended

I read that as jigalow ahahahah

Here's one, how the fuck can you still be a Juggalo in 2018? How can you be part of something where you know there are people who are pedophiles, rapists, and bigots?

Touche, faggot.

Attached: 2a0.png (210x200, 24.45K)

it's funny because icp actually condemns all of those things. they especially condemn bigotry.

you may as well call bronies a gang. a bunch of wiggers howling at each other and drinking cheap sugary drinks is not a "gang". you don't join "the juggalos". just paint your face and talk like a nigger.
this are the kind of people you are calling gang members. give me a break.

Attached: tumblr_mrwg0jrDGu1sakq64o13_r1_1280.jpg (1280x853, 187K)

It's funny because you can say that, and I knew that you would. But I also know that their messages are subversive as fuck, and only once in their entire career have they explicitly said in their music that "hey it's all about god, let's be good to each other." Meanwhile you go to things like gathering of juggalos where people are fist fighting and fucking each other up, the high numbers of sexual assaults that happen at juggalo related events, the message that they put out in their music in regards to girls of questionable legal age so far as consent goes, and the fact that Shaggy 2 Dope put out an album where all of the songs featured lyrics to do with discriminating and violently attacking homosexuals.

But hey, because of Shangri-La we can pretend that we're all inclusive and we accept everybody. No.