Spain is doing just fine without a central government, so why do we need a central government to run

Spain is doing just fine without a central government, so why do we need a central government to run our lives?

vox.com/world/2016/9/30/13093774/spain-government-politics-economic-growth

archive.is/cnsBM

None of that seems to be fazing Spaniards. They are learning to live without a government — and they seem to like it just fine. Only 2.3 percent of respondents in a July poll by Spain's Center for Sociological Investigations considered the lack of government the country's major problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/01/jose-zapatero-feminism-spain
archive.is/Nk690
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember hearing Spain was over run by leftists and cucked into oblivion. Yes/no

spics are not white

The government is largely irrelevant pretty much everywhere. Most states are run by armies of bureaucrats. This is one of the reasons why Trump will have a very tough row to hoe: the bureaucrat class that actually controls the country is pozzed as fuck.

Spaniards are not spics.

Why would you need a government when everyone realizes it's the EU that rules you?

because the only people who show up as late to everything as the Spanish are niggers and jews in hollywood who invite you out to lunch and show up half an hour late

I don't think it'll be that hard for Trump. Duterte shows that in the current year and with a bit of going ballsdeep you can get plenty done is a short amount fo time.

the bureaucracy is a gordian knot and turmp has a sword

Spaniards are the OG Spics. The Spics on which all Spicness is modeled.

>Catalonians are risking secession because Spain doesn't get ENOUGH refugees
>yes, they are risking to leave because they think the EU is TOO RESTRICTIVE on immigration

Spain is fucked, nuking it would be mercy

I have news for you, OP. You dont need ANY goverment.

It's rare to see you ancaps on this side of the pond

That's nothing. Belgium hasn't had a stable government since 2007 and spent a full 4 years without one.

because white countries dont need governments

Incorrect. Blond haired, blue eyed Castilians are part of the master race. "Spicness" is a combination of their sperm, Christianity, Aztec blood cult, inferior genes, and barbarian culture. They are only 2/5ths human, less than a chattel slave.

He's dividing and conquering. Ignore him

They will never let Catalonia go.

Because if you don't have a central government, somebody else will.

Libertarianism and anarcho-capitalism even more so are ideologies of weakness designed to turn the right into wimps afraid of seizing and keeping power. And no, Pinochet wasn't a"libertarian". Enacting lassez faire capitalism doesn't make you necessarily a libertarian, having to adopt the retarded ethical positions on legitimate uses of force, and you can just as easily dispel the hands off touch when you need to stop some bankers being traitors (I'm assuming you had the good sense to deal with the Jews first here, but there are always financial criminals even if they aren't racially motivated).

Spain is not well right now. I would not use them as a model for anything. I wouldn't use any Western European nation as a model for anything until they learn to deport their rapefugees.

One of the worst economies of Europe isn't "doing fine", they need to bring back Franco.

Couple of imbeciles here. I'm whiter than you, faggots.

It's a meme, don't sweat it.

Until you start bringing back gothica, you're going over the wall.

This. EU and NATO fill every role of a federal govt. defending borders and setting necessary laws.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic

No.

The only thing you need a government for is to protect you against other powerful organizations (like governments).

Jajajaja que dices, hippy colgao

Spaniard here, we still have a parlamientary bureaucracy moving the strings and we're definitely not doing fine. Laws and budgets still get passed but everything moves slower.

It's not, it doesn't mean it's been positive.

More or less. The most voted party is a right wing party, but it's basically an even more cucked version of the GOP. And the literal communists that talk about Social Justice in their program have just been gaining ground.

South Americans definitely because of the common tongue, but moroccans don't want to stop here because they know there's not shit for them even if we wanted, so they move to other parts of Europe. It's a bit similar to what's happened with the refugees of peace, the main 4 parties asked Europe to give us more FUCKING WHY but they know they get more gibs in other places.

A nigger is a nigger whether he nigs in America or Africa

A spic is a spic whether he spics in Iberia or SA.

This. They need to go on the day of the rope. They are a source of evil and inferior.

You would be surprised that one of the fascist pioneers was a Spaniard.

We don't need one, it's a kike myth.

Spain hasn't been fine since the 17th century.

Spain is "fine" without a government because Spaniards are apathetic as a whole. There is no conservative party, only centre-leftists and leftists. The only parties with any sort of energy to them are the secessionist parties. Spain is essentially in limbo, until they resolve their stagnant economy and ethnic divide, they will continue to be an irrelevant member of the PIGS. I think they're the worse off too, because they have the least incentive to reform or recover. Things are really bad in Greece-thats incentive. Italy has a more diverse and industrialized economy-there's opportunity. Poortugal is like Spain, lazy and without ambition, but at least they don't have annoying leftists whining for independence. Spain won't get any sort of revolution until there is actual anarchy and a collapse in law and order like what happened in the '30s. An absence of gov't =/=absence of law and order.

Implying I'm implying

Oh, so you are on the we need states and we need them to serve concrete interests with the market as a tool side then?

Ancaps reject the we need states, and statist libertarians reject the concrete interests part.

A free market is good but it exists to serve the collective. A libertarian would recoil at that sentence but it's true.

Spain haven't been anything resembling "fine" since Franco died.

Crazy to think that today's Nationalists are extreme left-wing communists who want to be invaded by mudslimes. How times change.

this is sadly true, we've been filled to the brim with anarcho-communist retards ever since franco died

No, I never said that Pinochet was libertarian. His clique convinced him to leave economic reforms to Chicago Boys. Shame that they gradually returned to more interventionism and cucked out in 82.

Duele mucho, joder. Franco no era siquiera tercera posicion, era un conservador "normal", y aun asi el pais fue mucho mejor, y con mas libertad y derechos civiles que en estos tiempos democraticos de mierda…

Fuck off Spain, you are worst European.

Y aún así se exiliaban a montones. Méxcio está lleno de gachupines. Y no tenían libertad cultural.

Que la Unión Europea esté peor no creo que sea gran aval de Franco.

t. Alberto Barbosa

that looks fucking delicious and I want it right now

sage because that's all I have to contribute to this thread

lol ?
What's the percentage ? 1% ? 2% ?
You find more blonde blue-eyed citizens in latin America than in Spain.

I want this meme to die.

CF plz go.

Whites are Übermenschen genetically, including brain potential.
That said, they are trainable like any other lifeform through incentives.
In the case of western civilization, bad ones.

You can make whitey an idiot like some sub saharan african, but you cannot make the sub saharan african into something great.

The Spainards aren't spic, silly user.

Have you read about the breeding of foxes for pets? the TL;DR version is that the smarter and nicer the foxes got, the whiter their fur became.

Another Spaniard here.

Today is the national day in Spain. Vid related = army march, some hours ago. The king is the commander-in-chief of the army.

Some weeks ago I was talking to an American guy from Florida who was living and working here temporarily. He said that compared to America this country felt like if there was no government/authority at all and he loved it. He didn't like Trump very much, but at least he thought Hillary was even worse.

Paella is delicious indeed.

If it didn't have a formal government, it wouldn't be called Spain or have state borders or a UN seat, so your point is retarded, you stupid FUCK.

Their previous PM Zapatero got done-up like a literal Romantic-era porcelain doll for the cover of the Spanish equivalent to GQ before.
He was basically the prototype for Trudeau, but even more flaming. Passed all sorts of pro-fem lawls that chased off all srs businesspersons and got as far as "eye rape/male gaze" being a chargeable offense.
Can't fucking remember the name so it's not coming up on GIS, any oldfag spaniards know the cover I'm talking about? It'd probably be around a decade old at this point, but it was a pretty good sign of things to come.
Also he sits like a bitch and looks like a cross between Ted Cruz and Mr Bean.
theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/01/jose-zapatero-feminism-spain archive.is/Nk690
faximal wew

I'm here right now in Barcelona, Which isn't even Spain you guise!!

Seriously, I can't tell if I support them because A) Catalan just wants to do it's own thing and B) It's blatantly obvious why Franco repressed the shit out of them

Fought alongside Spaniards in Afghanstan and the dudes from Gallicia are straight up NatSoc all the way. They're also as white as pretty much anyone on this board. Spain's a weird place. The dudes from Andalucia and the Canary Islands were straight up the children of muslim invaders and acted like you'd expect, but Gallicia produced some of the finest soldiers Spain has to offer and they are very much redpilled.