Attached: vegan.png (645x412, 435.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14600563
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20865290
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22327512/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget soy milk, goys

ayy lmao.

actual milk is worse for your hormones than soy milk. all milk is for babies.

i stopped eating red meat 3 months ago and

it's not that great. I feel tip-top less often and holy fuck am I getting bored of chicken…

almond milk is fine

3 months ago I found a bread-making machine on sale
since then I make my own leavened bread
shit's fucking awesome, it's paid back about today, good quality flour is surprisingly cheap, the bread is way better than the industrial crap I got before, and I eat less carbs while feeling fed better

Why? Joe Rogan said saturated fat and sodium are good for you.

they probably are, in moderation

but i decided that i don't want to eat mammals any more

fuck no

Eat more nuts, seeds and avocados.

are those better than chicken and tuna for some reason? I get all my rdi of protein every day, but it's always from chicken and tuna now

Get some more iron maybe?

Attached: cows eat birds.webm (400x400, 1.76M)

I stopped eating red meat for a month and my cum loads got smaller.

damn that sucks

i've gotten compliments on the taste tho, since cutting out red meat, so there's that

red meat has a lot of zinc. look up foods high in zinc and folic acid, will make you cum buckets.

i want to knock that thing onto its back and crush its ribcage to paste.

that thing's existence offends me. it needs to die before it lays eggs.

Trippy. I remember reading something as a kid about how the horses would be left to clear the battlefields in ancient times, but it was more-or-less dismissed as nonsense/hearsay. But then I've known a horse that would all but kick gates down to get at the smell of hamburgers (he'd eat them too).. so fuck knows.

it's just a skinnyfat guy, most chan users either look like that, or are just plain fat

I wonder what asparagus cum tastes like

nah it's some gender retard from brooklyn who thinks making itself look like a goblin on purpose is culture jamming

I eat anything and anyone, when I'm taking my 'suppliments', kids

Attached: 000o1ab7a.JPG (258x247, 44.09K)

Then why the Masai that survive on the mixture of milk and blood look the least repulsive among niggers?

go fuck yourself

oat milk is better

Titty milk is the only milk anyone needs

HA HA no..

Attached: b617f2e71b34d8b8.jpg (1080x1080, 233.58K)

LE CIGARETTES ARE GOOD FOR YOU, IN MODERATION, DONT BELIEVE THE ANTI-SMOKING INDUSTRY, THEY JUST WANT TO PROLONG YOUR LIFE! SHILLS, SMH

Cigarettes prevent Alzheimers btw.

yeah because you die of cancer before it sets in

Cant have Alzheimer's if you die of lung cancer

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 5.11K)

Only 10% of smokers get any smoking related cancer.
The way most smokers die is cardiovascular shit.

My grandfather smoked for 50 years and died at age 84 with Alzheimer’s the last 2 years don his life. My grandma has spent the last decade missing him. My mother and her sisters had to dress him and clean him so he could go to church on Sundays until the very end. Don’t smoke, it will be traumatic for your daughters to deal with you at the end and probably break them emotionally and turn them into liberal psychotics

Most people who die in car crashes don’t die from any steering wheel related shit, only getting crushed into fruit jelly by 4 tons of aluminum. It’s a coincidence.

I will grant that cardiovascular disease is not necessarily smoking related. But the fact is that smokers have much shorter average lifespans than non smokers and cancer has very little to do with it.
Smoking fucks up your heart and vascular system a lot more than it fucks up your lungs.

84 is still longer than the average lifespan. And statistically speaking, the Alzheimer's would most likely set in earlier if he didnt smoke.
Sure, he probably died earlier than he would have if he didnt smoke, but he stands as a better example of the dangers of tobacco being overblown than the dangers themselves.

If vegans don't take b12 supplements, they get anemia, psychosis, subacute combined degeneration of spinal cord, seizures and symptoms of dementia.

b12 is only in animal products.

Attached: 000o1ab7a.JPG (258x247, 44.09K)

Hippy faggot shit

Vegans are lacking vital minerals and vitamins in their diet, which cause them to RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: this-bloody-mary-s-topped-with-a-whole-chicken-a-hot-dog-burgers-and-somehow-more.jpg (1600x1200 66.29 KB, 406.41K)

You can get all your essential nutrients and minerals from a well planned vegan diets (besides b12 and vitamin D)

Vegetarians get b12 for eggs and dairy. But vegans will need to foods fortified with b12 or take a b12 supplement twice a week.

Dairy products are supplemented with vitamin D and found in some fish/eggs but of course vegans cant eat that. So they they need to get more sunshine or take a supplement.

Creatine is produced by the liver naturally but it will be lower in vegans than meat eaters. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14600563

Carnosine is another that is naturally produced in the liver but lower levels in vegans. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20865290 ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22327512/

There are plant sources of ALA/omega-3s (flax seeds, walnuts, etc) but only 20% can be converted to DHA, omega-3s, the good kind in oily fish, so it's still low. The only plant with DHA omega-3s are seaweed.

B12 and Vitamin D are the only essentials you should be taking if you are taking a well planed vegan diet.

There goes the RRREEEEEEEE, just as anticipated!

I'm keto and not vegan, I mostly eat meat and darky leafy greens. Just trying to help out vegan retards.

ITT: Retards

how to eat a well planed vegan diet

Attached: vegan diet.png (1440x1060, 1.38M)

I've eaten fast food, sugar sodas, and complete shit everyday of my life and my BMI and blood is perfect. Just get some excercise fatass.

he looks too healthy to be vegan

topkek

hardly anyone gets their 2 weekly serving of oily fish a week. who cares?

I don't want to live an average or 3 to 4 years longer. End of life is full of extreme pain lonliness and suffering. I'll be alright at dying around 40.

Watch out the one vegan on this board might start spamming his book sized copypastas to try and prove to you how easy it is to be vegan.

that first pic is what erections are made of

And I thought OP was a faggot.

Fun Fact: Dysnomia is a vegan, who occasionally eats meat and diary twice a month. How do that make you feel?

Hes also straight but finds hairy men to fuck him in the ass twice a month.

Close, but not quite. I am mostly vegetarian though. I small amounts of meat (no homo) such as bacon on a salad/pizza or beef in some stir-fry.

As for dairy, I love cheese. Milk is for homos tho.

Attached: 51TC-5NPX L.jpg (242x242, 22.62K)

I eat small amounts* still no homo

As much as I hate vegans and the stupid shit they do, I'd definitely try oat milk 'cause holy fucking shit I love me some fuckin

OATS

Attached: bigee.JPG (940x1210, 92.78K)

Test

Coconut milk is the best, and its good for you, unlike cow milk or soy milk. Almond milk is also acceptable.

Still you can't beat PURE NATURAL black coffee and green tea

I eat a handful of either almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, walnuts or sunflower seeds every morning, Will this give me ass cancer?

No thank you, kind woman. I'm afraid that for every one of my meals at least one of God's creatures must die.

Hope you're grinding your coffee yourself or else you're probably dealing with gut inflammation from the fungi spores.

People eat vegans get most of that shit too.

Is that real? Unshooped? As in, this is what this thing looks like in real life? Because he looks like he escaped from a Charlie Brown comic.

Sorry OP, I'm too kind to animals for that.
I don't get vegans. Animals get a pretty good deal outside industrial farming (which you can be against while eating meat), they get a place to sleep, food, free healthcare, protection from predators, etc. They die, but so does every other living thing, and with normal meat they don't even feel being killed since that worsens the taste (with kosher and halal they do feel pain, since g-d loves suffering).

Attached: churrasco.jpg (700x420, 140.15K)

is ir common for vegans to fart?I will a meateater boyfriend with a vegan grilfriend be baoppy?

Yes and no.

is ir common for vegans to fart?I will a meateater boyfriend with a vegan grilfriend be baoppy?