Curriculum

Curriculum.

ufile.io/irfpk

Attached: listen_closer.png (1802x1802, 37.42K)

480H

Is this the second challenge the guy was talking about like a week ago?

could be, I don't think anyone remember except us.

Well this 20 days so do we have 20 days to complete the challenge OP?

Correct, there will be no clues this challenge so you will have to use your own judgement and skills.

By that I mean there will be no extra clues, there will be clues when needed.

ok so the file is clearly morse code, im guessing it has a message that will lead to our next test?

I'm decoding it now

I just got "5i"

There is a lot more though dont know why this isn't decoding

"I5" again

ok guys this is what I got..

EM T #O# DAE EWMRE5 RECOND CHAAELENGE ON 7BDN EKAITTTT#DY FOMANAIT TE K TNAE PAST NNLAEKPEMGE, SMTME #AG#:EBUT DIDN#T MADE IT6EME WTZL BE ZEGETT ISA E K TINS TNMEGN DW TO # FMF SURTHER IISTENUCTIOIS. ESEE FTRIT PE6OM TK G0ANAWTE TTIE CSEALPEMGE WTD NEA#E TDE CRETMGE WF T #RAIAUJ VEWEENE

can anyone make sense of this? I made out a few words

I dont think it deciphered it properly..

the msg is "
ATTT T TTTT TTIO, TIME FOR THE SECOND CHALLENGE ON Holla Forums. NOBODY COMPLETED THE LAST CHALLENGE, SOME CAME CLOSE BUT DIDN'T MAKE IT. THERE WILL BE ZERO CLUES THIS TIME. GO TO /VRTX/ FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. THE FIRST PERSON TO COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE WILL HAVE THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME. VERTEX
"

We need more anons in to hell

Oh wow OK you're ahead of me

Anyone got the riddle yet?

HELLO, TIME FOR THE SECOND CHALLENGE ON Holla Forums. NOBODY COMPLETED THE LAST CHALLENGE, SOME CAME CLOSE BUT DIDN'T MAKE IT. THERE WILL BE ZERO CLUES THIS TIME. GO TO /VRTX/ FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS. THE FIRST PERSON TO COMPLETE THE CHALLENGE WILL HAVE THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME. VERTEX

"Nigger Semen Fun-Fluid Goo Man-Chowder Sperm Jizz Cum Egg-White Baby-Batter Mother's-Milk Wad Daddy's-Drink Spurt Cummies Nut Squirt Nut-Butter Man-Milk Sprog Cream Jism Ejaculate Orgasm Salty-Milk Skeet Spunk Love-Juice Sex-Milk Man-Seed."

Well, time to grab a coffee.

Anyone want to team up LOL

This shit is crazy.

>>>/vrtx/1

I never was, yet always will be. I am never seen, yet always come. I can carry nothing, yet hold much for some.

Ok anyone?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37.17K)

wtf

The future

Thanks

Hmm