Floodgates Open: Women Call -Gloria Allred Alleging 'Inappropriate Contact by Mr. Trump'

Civil rights lawyer Gloria Allred said this week that women have begun contacting her with allegations that they were sexually harassed or abused by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.

After news broke over the weekend that Trump had bragged about groping women on a leaked 2005 video, Allred confirmed to Gothamist on Monday that she had been “contacted by women who allege inappropriate contact by Mr. Trump.”

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/gloria-allred-promises-more-lawsuits
gloriaallred.com/Message-From-Gloria.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ
huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/08/gloria-allred-donald-trump-transgender-miss-universe_n_1410956.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/donald-trump-has-words-for-transgender-miss-universe-contestant/
tmz.com/2012/04/03/donald-trump-no-apology-transgender-miss-universe/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/10/13218722/republican-senators-wont-vote-endorse-trump
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786342217841389568
dangerandplay.com/2016/05/16/megan-twohey-of-the-new-york-times-caught-in-a-media-hoax/
archive.is/rgVa4
twitter.com/joelpollak/status/787002564378112000
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/dnc-convention-delegate-hillary-clinton-pushes-latest-unsubstantiated-trump-accuser-story/
twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896
8ch.net/pol/res/7853529.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE
twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

alternet.org/election-2016/gloria-allred-promises-more-lawsuits

They've had this entire time to come forward with a complaint, yet they didn't even attempt to until the leaked Trump tape was made public.

What a coincidence

((coincidence))

This. Even worse, they're just looking for money. Fuck, we should false flag Hillary or her whole fucking campaign just to fuck with these people.

And serving their jew masters too.

Kind of like what happened to Bill Cosby. News story comes out about how he was charged for rape. Next thing you know we have 6 million kikes call into news shows saying "we wuz raped n shiet" five seconds later.

PURE (((COINCIDENCE)))

I'm guessing their name is Jane Doe just like the other bullshit claim.

This is literally nothing. This is about on the level of the Epstein girl. You can bring lawsuits, but that doesn't mean they'll go anywhere or that there's any compelling evidence.

Illary really is senile

take names they hang too

I'm surprised they didn't Bill-Cosby Trump a long time ago. Now it's happening, I guess that's their surprise. They could easily get 200 women to jump up and down saying Trump grabbed their pussies. Women will know it's BS. It's only the soft support Trump has from beta cucks that he'll lose. Could be 3-5%, though.

Rope is very green and reusable. Holla Forums is a board of economy and ecology.

beta cucks are all on the Illary paid train or are butthurt Bernouts that will vote third party or not vote at all, this means absolutely nothing for Trump

WELCOME TO Holla Forums THE BOARD OF PEACE

(((Gloria Allred)))

What is she supposed to be famous for?

>gloriaallred.com/Message-From-Gloria.shtml

That fucking shnozz.

Feminist attack dog.

>Recently President Obama introduced Allred as “one of the best attorneys in the country”.[citation needed] Writing in The New Republic, Jeffrey Rosen described her as "a longtime master of the press conference."

PURE COINCIDENCE
U
R
E

C
O
I
N
C
I
D
E
N
C
E

The funny part is, normalfags just associate her with cash-grabs and so on. This is a good way to make people question the shit out of these claims.

wew

It won't work. The average person is so used to seeing bullshit like this on TV these days that it won't work this time. I had hundreds of people telling me Bill Cosby didn't do shit when they tried it on him, and the same thing will happen here.

Dems might believe it, and any of the GOP who have already decided to vote elsewhere.

So is it not understood that it's bullshit when this happens? Like it's obviously just women getting in on the action. I thought this was a well understood phenomenon that people will make shit up whenever they see an opportunity like this. Like those ghetto stories where someone says there's a leprechaun and all the negros hop on the train so they can get attention on TV, even though if they actually had something legitimate to say they obviously wouldn't have waited for the first report. Or how whenever there's a reward posted for information on wanted criminals, police departments get tons of calls with fradulent information trying to trick some cash. Especially in this case. You see Trump on TV running for President, you don't like Trump, and you know he assaulted you in the past and could use that to deride him. Why wait, if you are not full of complete shit?

yep, the time to run this hoax would have been during the debate, to fluster and confuse Trump and make his statements on Bill a lot less effective

now? it will just go down as yet another episode of crying wolf from a dying press who can't understand why they're failing both commercially and ideologically

Kek she had a nose job.

What, nobody has come forward against Bill Clinton?

Or is not about Justice or the law, merely having it serve your purposes.

This is to maximize the damage done against Trump. If they had done this without any tape
being leaked it would come across as a desperate attempt to accuse Trump of sexual
harassment. I would not be surprised if this has been planned for a while.

guys i have to tell you something

when i was 10 (pic related) my mommy and daddy got a divorce and we went to court and hillary clinton was there and she put her peepee in my bumbum! :(

justice plz!!! :(

That's some bold terms! Really compelling. Etc, etc.

Blabla postabortional consent and all that.

Not believable, Trump goes for hot women.

Everyone start calling the news and tell them trump raped you. Bonus points if you're a woman. Trump just raped me right now gib monies

this is literally how the left acts

MY GOD THE RAPSCALLION THE DEVIANTE
THE MONSTER HOW DARE HE ENGAGED IN SUCH ADORENT MANNER

WHY

I HATE TRUMP NOW MY

how fucking stupid do these people think americans are

(Checked)
Fat, ugly, old kike….
Yea that is not the type of woman Trump gets his grope on with.

I'm not.

I guess Bill is about to pay the ultimate price to get that hag elected. If they pull this on Trump they can't have Bubba around.

Being parodied

OH BOY

Right, but it appears to have been planned for a while BECAUSE none of them came forward before this. If you are so hurt about a 50 year old man groping you maybe you should fucking REPORT IT TO THE POLICE. Until I see a police report FROM THE TIME the assault took place I am going to say this is all bullshit. Well whatever, they couldn't touch Bill Cosby, they would touch Trump either.

Doesn't matter. Don't you know we live in an era where there's such a rape culture, that even the accusation of rape can solidify you as scum in the eyes of millions of people?

Oy vey! I was walking by Trump Tower one night and then Trump dragged into his secret chamber. He threw me against an oven and started to voraciously sodomize me. He said, "I love Jews! Some of my best friends are Jews. I have plenty of relationships with Jews all around the word." These good goy words were not enough to ease the pain as he threw me into the oven and set me ablaze.

I only survived because there was a fireproof suit inside of the oven.

Actually, I think even that meme is starting to wear a bit thin. MSNBC won't get anywhere with this line of attack. They will just appear even weaker. How could a 70 year old man be such a sexual dynamo?

GTKRWN

The other thing is normalfags also take the casting couch context.

"Gee Mr. Cosby, I really want that voice over on the New Adventures of Fat Albert in Space…yes of course I'm 18, but I don't have a SAG card. Gee, Mr. Cosby, do you like it when I touch Little Bill there?"

"Hey-hey-hey!"

Yeah, this. Hot women are willing to downgrade from Trump to say, I don't know, Kuchinich if he us too much of a dork.

This is a counter move to Trump 'going there' with Bill Clinton.

If Trump dismisses them as fake, they have him as 'blaming the victim' or saying they're a 'conspiracy theory'… Just like CNN is saying the ones against Bill Clinton are 'conspiracy theories' now.

These people have no conscience.

Never forget the George Carlin quote. Sure, we're all smart enough to see this for what it is, but what about the hundreds of thousands of normalfags on facebook and reddit and imgur that are just frothing at the mouth to go "SEE? SEE? WE KNEW DRUMPF WAS A RACIST RAPIST RAGING RAPSCALLION ALL ALONG". We're not going to lose any support because of that, are we?

I'm just really scared. I'd rather be living in Trump's America than Hillary's America, even if I am black.

Drumpf! oh drumpf. You were probably part of his alt-right holocaust rape fantasy. Hope you escaped with your shekels.

Trump admitted ON THE TAPE that he failed. Why would he brag about failing if he was willing to actually force someone?

THE LION IS ON THE PROWL

Reporting to the police would (((further revictimize))) them user.

No, not really. The rape-baiters stick together in packs since they and their beta orbiters are the only ones that buy their bullshit. I found this out and was pleasantly releaved.

This too. I think he leaked it himself to humanize him.

I've done silly shit like that myself but never anything near force. Flowers, furniture shopping, fuck, I still have oneits.

She has a gun though.

do British police have guns now?

its just for MSM propaganda for the next 28 days then it can go away

we should have a protest, go to police stations and file 100,000 thousand of complains against bill and hillary clinton

an absurd amount to prove a point, make is news worthy

DO IT DONALD

WE GOT YOUR BACK TILL THE END

When I first saw the tweet I thought he said Shekels at first

shackles is just as good though

Paul Ryan has dun goof'd. We haven't even seen Trump's final form yet.

It's like they tried with Cosby first, then re-using the same trick again.

Ah yes, and they all contacted this one lawyer out of thousands of lawyers
Totally legit guys

One of the scariest moments in my life is when I was at a client's office building. I exited the elevator, and was going to check-out with security, and I spotted Gloria Allred.

This was around the time of the Scott Peterson case, and bitch was on the rampage.

Being a glorious 6'7" white male, I was concerned that she would feel oppressed just being in my presence. I quickly finished up with security and high-tailed it to my car. I was relieved to be out of there without being accused of sexual harassment.

I told you yanks this is how'd they would get him, this whole situation is basically a mirror of Berlusconi's situation in Italy for decades:

After many many years they finally managed to kinda damage his career, though it was mostly due to interior party politics and age than the media bullshit.

This is exactly what they are doing to Trump, follows the exact same MO, especially including these supposed women who suddenly come out as being molested just at the right time.

Donald Trump raped me

LIKE FUCKING MINCEMEAT

That was a Holla Forums troll account from the okcupid redpill operation, you retarded faggot.

I WILL TEACH THEM

They need them in heavily enriched areas.

t. GOPe

No, they don't they need air support & the military for that.

Man no joke, I'm so fucking estatic right now. I'm not even a burger but watching this man make threats like these is making me feel fuckin' patriotic.

Tear those kikes up Don You too eric

AND THIS IS TO GO
EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

iirc they practically beg officers to carry guns in diverse areas but most refuse because they know that if they actually use them, their lives will be ruined by the press and government

They accused Assange of the same thing.

They still weren't actually RAPED.

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING

THEY WERE HOLDING HIM BACK

Lugenpress must be removed. The next blitzkrieg will be a strike to remove lugenpress from Europe.

HE HASN'T EVEN ASSUMED HIS FINAL FORM YET

I can see where you're coming from to an extent but that's because I have very little faith in the deductive reasoning skills of normalfags. But to me, most people who will scream that are just looking for confirmation bias and have been in the tank for Hillary since the beginning – like Paul Ryan.

We gotta write out a list and check it twice,
find out who are the shabbos & kikes
the holocaust is coming to town

This. Trump makes you proud to be American even if you've never been an American :^)))))))))))

Jesus Christ this is fucking insane. It is actually happening.

I AM UNCHAINED!

I WILL TEACH THEM!

I'd like to become an american someday but don't worry, I'm white and 1/8th romanian gypsy :^)

Don't all of us?

Just try to marry a pure White wife and your kids will come out more than okay.

The only traits I inherited from the gypsy was my tallness and my kike-like behavior with money and getting good deals, although I could have gotten that from the side of my family which has had roots in the region of yorkshire for hundreds of years.

I'll find a nice wholesome pure white woman for sure though and have as many kids as I realistically can. Get em strong, get em to work hard, get em to be fighters and get em redpilled. I'll do my part user, will you?

I must be missing context here.

What exactly are the shackles he's referring to? The pointless comment from the Stern show? what was holding him back?

I will, if I ever get my shit together. Will try to lift a lot and git gud with Holla Forums reads (my reading habits are less than downright pathetic) for a start. I've already started, and hope to not stop halfway like the other 3 times I started.

Playing nice, pandering to the Republican party's wants. A majority of them backstabbed him, now he's not obligated to do what they want considering they've showed their true colours.

then i am definitely missing context
what did they do to backstab him? I check Holla Forums almost constantly throughout the week but havent looked the past few days, this had to be really recent. what exactly happened?

we could do a barage of fake videos saying "donald trump raped me" to muddy the waters

1000's of "confession" videos

Did you spent the those few days recovering from amnesia from the whole year so far?

GOPe tries to dump Trump as always, and they had their chance with that when the Trump tapes came out. (((Somehow))), sex banter caused tens of Republicans to drop support for him and even outright oppose him.

Now, all of a sudden, the "Trump must drop out of the race" meme is getting pushed real hard, just like the "Trump is unpresidential" meme was a thing some months ago.

Dude where have you been? When those tapes came out a whole bunch of republicans jumped ship, there was even talk of a coup.

The usual cucks (Paul Ryan and the rest of the GOPe) are kvetching and disowning trump after the tape leak, which is shit you would hear in the average high-T mens' conversation. The cucks, having never grabbed even their wive's pussies, called for him to drop out and stopped fundraised and campaigning for him. They were reigned in after the debate but the point is they showed their colors, and now Trump doesn't have to worry about their bitch feelings anymore, since they're against him regardless of what he does.

After the leaked Trump tape came out, a huge amount of republicans who had endorsed him used that opportunity to unendorse him or confirm that they weren't going to vote for him to begin with. One of those was Paul Ryan.
Ben Carson, Mike Pence, Jeff Sessions and a few others were the only ones to stand by Trump.

It all backfired after the debate when Trump shit all over Clinton and the leaked tape have little to no effect on voter's decision. It made those members of the Republican party look like snakes in the grass, and now Trump wants bloody revenge.

Trump did a good job weaving around the tape questions and as soon as he brought up bill and hillarys exploits with sexual harassment they dropped those questions all together. I bet they had a handful of "voter submitted questions" about muh womyn muh pussy grabbing epidemic etc etc

Literally Gladiator

youtube.com/watch?v=W9tcswoomvM

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

youtube.com/watch?v=QTbkbH3x7LQ

Either way it was always going to work in Trump's favour - he owned it, he apologised and Bill has done much much worse.
He turned the focus onto them, and his pre-debate media set-up was a fantastic strategy.

His 5D chess skills are impressive that's for sure

nice

He wouldn't mention having been unshackled unless some event recently happened to trigger him to do so, faggot. He didn't sit there a whole year while small shit built up and then woke up one day and thought "yeah, the shackles feel off today." The answer to my question was the tape leak, not "the whole year."

I knew about the tapes (which in relative timeframe terms is, as i said, recent), but I didn't know about GOPe faggots jumping ship. All I saw/heard about was the ridiculous overreaction, as expected, from the democrats and other kikes. I didn't see anything about his endorsers using it as an excuse to scream bloody murder and drop their endorsements.

Not that it will matter anyway, they're just putting targets on their own backs when the purge happens.

yeah not suspicious at all that this only comes out after the lewd tapes and while trump is running for president.

not at all

TPTB were holding Trump back under threat of releasing the grab-her-by-the-pussy video. They fucked up when they released that video, because now they have no more leverage over Trump. Now Trump is unshackled.

TRUMP WILL LEAD US TO VALHALLA

all the top R's plus the cucks un-endorsed him all at the same time

That was my first thought as well but it doesn't really fit. They haven't really had any leverage over Trump for anything this entire time, and I'm pretty sure Trump knew whatever they did have, it wouldn't be any different this time either.

It makes a lot more sense that he made that tweet because of the GOPe retards' betrayal, which I didn't know about. I don't think the GEoM would admit to having been shackled by some random tape from back in the day, it's more likely he feels free from feeling the need to be "diplomatic" with the establishment faggots surrounding him.

I can't wait to see what his first day executive orders are going to be.

Nice twist, he didnt say he groped them. He said he could solely because he is famous. All the claims those women make are falls anyways.

Holy shit. Lurk moar, faggot.

Well consider that he went easy on Hillary in the first debate but not the second. And he only started hammering home the Bill victims after the tape was released.

but this rings true too.

mfw

No surprises there.

That spook is lying and he deserves to get his dick clamped.

Absofuckinglutely nothing.

thelordhenderson is a shill account going aroudn to all the instagram whores with booking information in their profiles. he has some really classic trolls on some major fucking sluts.

Paul Ryan's team leaked it

Read moar, faggot. I already mentioned I wasn't here the past few days, and this is the only place I go for information anymore.

sage isn't a downvote

TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS EMPEROR

Trump is making anime real.
It's not cute girls doing cute things, it's dragonball.

Is Trump already making anime real?

Diary entry of Lacee Underware, October 11, 1984:

Facebook entry of Lacee Underware, October 11, 2016:

but my legs turned to jelly. I had only drunk two small Vodkas, so obviously someone had slipped something into my drink.
Then an older man, who I now know to be
the current Republican Presidential candidate, put his arm out and barred my way, saying "You're not going anywhere, hotstuff". He then grabbed me by the pussy. Everybody just laughed. I didn't know what to say or do, because I was a naive country girl from rural Connecticut, who had just arrived in the big city for her first job. I plead with all poor girls victimized over the years by this monster to step forward. Be strong! Be Brave! I am now
consulting with my Lawyers, Goldstein, Goldstein, and Flabbermeyer.

RALLY SOON
His website has it listed at 7:30PM, I assume EST.

Donald Trump’s sexist "locker room talk" has some women so steamed they’re considering going public with allegations of misconduct, Gloria Allred claims.

Asked Monday if she's been contacted by women from Trump's past after a 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape revealed him boasting about sexual assault, the civil rights lawyer said ==more than one has contacted her.==

"Yes. It is true that women have been reaching out," Allred told the Daily News.

“None are willing to speak to the press at this time," she added.

Allred has had conflict with Trump in the past.
This sounds like she's searching Trump's closet for skeletons for revenge.
She may also be with Clinton.

There will be no time until the election for any harassment lawsuits to come forward,so it's all to damage Trump's chances at the polls

Oy vey, these brave womyn are taking a stand against the evil racist misogynistic xenophobic homophobic transphobic islamophobic bigot and everyone is victim shaming. All rape allegations should be taken very seriously*

*Does not include allegations against Bill Clinton

the hting is, this gives ample oppurtunity for Trump. See, he brought out 4 of the women, he tlaked about the rapes, but you know what hasn't been talked about?

The fucking murders. Get ready lads, if they try and cosby Trump we get to talk about the clinton death list

well done narrative

Anyone else getting sick and tired of bitches appearing out of the woodwork whenever there's a chance to make some money/grab some fame? Because I find it hard to believe that "It took the act of one brave woman" for all of them to suddenly remember that Trump was cupping vulva on them in front of everybody.

At least use a trump pepe face so it looks more consistent.

When a society gives incentives where by you get attention, fame, praise, pity, wealth,etc.
It will create women particularly (especially ugly & old ones) ones that will take advantage of such an opportunity. You are seeing the rot of our society being paraded in front of you under the guise of "virtue".

Being a Jew cunt.

The yenta is trying to Herman Cain Trump.
Nothing new under the sun with her briefcase barracuda ass.

nobody is going to take advantage of this.
of course not.

imo, trump needs to own it.
appeals to people who have a sense of humour and a realistic outlook on life: the common man.
appeals to reasonable people who can comprehend that there are those who would do anything to gain the affection of a celebrity. this can be used as a criticism of our celebrity culture and how people misplace their glorification of people as well as behave inappropriately in order to gain attention and affection.
if we want to do something about our tabloid magazine garbage tier culture, then be critical of it.

No shekels,
No shackles.

(((Civil rights lawyer)))

daily reminder of where Ms CIA fits in all this.
huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/08/gloria-allred-donald-trump-transgender-miss-universe_n_1410956.html
abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/donald-trump-has-words-for-transgender-miss-universe-contestant/

The don's absolute kek response.
tmz.com/2012/04/03/donald-trump-no-apology-transgender-miss-universe/

So yeh, not only is it 100% fake but this is happening because she's that severely buttblasted.

Also I couldn't re-find the thread where everyone was posting Trump-in-that-stance images so…

CALL IN ALL THE FEMINISTS

I WANT THIS "TRUMP" GUY TAKEN DOWN!

Trumps god some Dragon ball ill him him that

ayyyyyyy

Same with every other celebrity.
If you look at Bill or Epstein, the complaints came in almost immediately.

You can't make this shit up.

Reminds me of how Big Boss hit Holla Forums back when MGS3 came out, so many non-yanks going "I've never felt prouder to be an American ;_;7 I'm not" and all the yanks were like "I can't believe it took vidya to make me want to do things for this country"
(I would also recommend Daisenryaku Exceed (for some reason some wackjob decided to translate it for PS2, the only daisen game to do so. Fictional "ww2-into-ww3" scenario with Stalin being whacked 10 years ahead of time by hardliners and a betrayal by (((your greatest ally))) halfway through), Super Conflict (US/ruskie proxy war on SNES, not a lot of story but you can actually control the fights a little), any of the Steel Panthers games (US campaigns were all designed by two marine vets, while you are fighting axis, a lot of them are either defensive-based or the initial push, a lot those two were actually in), and Ace Combat (based on your AI ally loadout about half are US-based, ie AC4 they're all in A10s, F15s, or F22s, also the sexbawkx one was pure yankee machismo)

Also thank fuck for the size increase, I finally have a place this will actually post!

fund it!
Actually, it will probably take off even better if you get some negroes involved somehow. As soon as they spot a black chick saying that shit, they'll rush it to print immediately without verifying it/seeing how many other fake ones are out there and look like complete retards.

In Mitt's case that's entirely possible. He is a Mormon after all. :^]

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/10/10/13218722/republican-senators-wont-vote-endorse-trump
Check out the full list! …And "save as…" then "complete html" foooor….future reference :^]
idk if the pop-ups will still work in arc (clicking on each gives you their unendorsement quote) so I saved the full thing. Save it, rar it, spread it yourselves as well. Just don't link here specifically since I've had it deleted twice now, once on mediafire once on gigasize. I think they're looking for hits coming specifically from chans.

remember how a lot of people (even a handful here, tho probably just CTR repeating Teh_Dahnald lines) thought he "choked" or forgot his material during the first debate? Didn't specifically name Ford as the largest company moving to Mexico (they're typically R donors), not bringing up how she abused the IRS to audit all the women after Bill, not bringing up anything in Clinton Cash? He was now confirmed holding back because of "diplomatic reasons"

the NYT is recycling their anti-Trump propaganda:

"Two women say Donald Trump touched them inappropriately"

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/786342217841389568

dangerandplay.com/2016/05/16/megan-twohey-of-the-new-york-times-caught-in-a-media-hoax/

oy veyyy, now that there's some kind of political/monetary benefit I just remembered that I was molested 30 years ago

what a coincidence

100% BS.

Do you have any idea how many Democrat hoes would be willing to sacrifice themselves as martyrs in this way to take down le ebil racis drumf? A lot.

This is more or less the end of the line in terms of the bullshit narratives that they have.

After this the only thing possibly worse would be a false murder allegation or something.

Donald Trump Is Getting His Own Law & Order Episode, Just in Time for the Election

archive.is/rgVa4

"Shortly after The Washington Post uncovered audio tape of Donald Trump bragging about groping women, now news comes that Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is planning a Trump-inspired episode that will air later this month. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Veep star Gary Cole will play “a politican whose campaign goes haywire when several women go public with damaging accusations.” The episode will air on October 26 and is called “Unstoppable.” "

(Remember how ridiculous their GamerGate episode was?)

I want Dick Wolf to die in a car accident tbh

It's gonna backfire and people will hate Bill more

I guarantee it.

Unfortunately for them Trump isn't senile, they can't pull a Cosby on him

RAGNARÖK AWAITS.

If that GamerGate episode was anything to go by, this won't only be hilarious, but utterly ineffective.

Oh God, that was the best.

GO HOME GAMERGURL
GAME ON NYPD
THEY LEVELED UP

the millenials it is targetted to don't know about bill's raping and will gladly accept at face value that trump grabbed some puss and got away with it
expecting some dank memes though

Imagine how many outtakes there were with that baboon having to be taught how video game titles work.

┌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┐
▐▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▌
▐░▀▀▀█▀▀▀░░██▀█▄░░█░░░░█░░█▄░░░░░░░▄█░░█▀▀█▄░▌
▐░░░░█░░░░░█▄░▄█░░█░░░░█░░█▀█▄░░░▄█▀█░░█░░▄█░▌
▐░░░░█░░░░░███▀░░░█░░░░█░░█░░▀█▄█▀░░█░░█▀▀▀░░▌
▐░░░░█░░░░░█░▀█▄░░▀█▄▄█▀░░█░░░░▀░░░░█░░█░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀█▄░░▄█▀█▄░░▄█░░░▄█▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░▀░░░▄█░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░▄█▀▀░░░█░░░█░░░█░░░█▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░██▄▄▄▄░░▀█▄█▀░░▄█▄░░▀█▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▐┘░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░█▀▀█░░█▄█▀░░█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░└▌
▐░░░░░░░░░█▀█▄█▀█░░█▄▄█░░██▄░░░█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░█░░█░░█░░█░█▄░░█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░█▀▀█░░█▄░░░▄█░░█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░█░░█▀▀█░░█▀▀█░░▌
▐░░░█▄▄█░░█▀█▄█▀█░░█▄▄░░█▄▄█░░█░░█░░░░░█▄▄█░░▌
▐░░░█░░█░░█░░█░░█░░█▄▄░░█░█▄░░█░░█▄▄█░░█░░█░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░█▀▀▀░░░█▀▀█░░█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀█▀▀░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░█░▀█▀░░█▄▄█░░█▄▄░░█▄▄█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░█▄▄█░░░█░█▄░░█▄▄░░█░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░█▀▀█░░█▀▀▀░░░█▀▀█░░█░░█▄░░█░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░░░░░░░░█▄▄█░░█░▀█▀░░█▄▄█░░█░░█▀█▄█░░░░░░░░░▌
▐┐░░░░░░░█░░█░░█▄▄█░░░█░░█░░█░░█░░▀█░░░░░░░░┌▌
▐█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

novemebr 8th
november 8th
november 8th
and all this is decided.
cant fucking wait

I want everyone from Germany, Sweden, Britain, and all the other countries suffering from the sexual assault (mass raping) of their woman from the mass immigration to direct all their anger to him and prove him fucking wrong however they can.

Not even living in Europe and this comment alone fills me with rage.

So pretty mich all of the countries?

THIS IS FUCKING WAR GOD DAMMIT, TO YOUR HAXOR STATIONS ANONS WE HAVE A WHOLE CABAL OF KIKE PEDOS TO EXPOSE IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PURE COINCIDENCE!

Gloria Allred was a DNC Convention delegate for Hillary Clinton

twitter.com/joelpollak/status/787002564378112000

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/dnc-convention-delegate-hillary-clinton-pushes-latest-unsubstantiated-trump-accuser-story/

That's the lawyer for these women. Gloria Allred (Bloom), a celebrity whore lawyer for celebrity whore clients.

But do they have any evidence?

Trick question: Of course they don't, else they'd have already sued him.

the nose always knows

It's not about the money in the bigger picture it's about the election.

nuke us russia
nukes all to kingdom come
I'm ready take me to hell
utterly disgusted
utterly demoralized

Their story is already crumbling:

twitter.com/DanScavino/status/787136171881168896

"We hire a diverse crew and embrace anyone who is honest while working hard. Mr. Trump is cut from the same cloth." Summer Zervos

Gloria Allred BFTO

by the way what happened to this thread?:

Another Accusor Step Forward

8ch.net/pol/res/7853529.html

I'm getting a 404 Not Found even though it's on page 2 of the catalog

Can't. Nobody would report it, or they would only report it as a false accusation, and they'd definitely destroy your personal and professional life. You'd lose your job.

Everybody needs to say they were groped by Trump. That way Trump wins. Do it.

I was groped by Trump. I feel dirty and used, I think $1mill will help heal me.

By the way this is a good video on the accusations against Donald Trump. Stef Molyneux made it

youtube.com/watch?v=Nry7XhjFtpE

REMINDER:

twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120

If DNC will hire mentally ill homeless people to starts fights at Trump rallies, they will hire women to falsely accuse Trump. #Veritas