I'm going to do it

I'm going to do it

I'm going to watch an anime for the first time, what do you suggest watching as I have no idea about anime.

Attached: 200.gif (400x200, 4.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0245429/
m.watchcartoononline.io/parasyte-the-maxim-episode-1-english-dubbed-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime is gay dont do it

Ok, I won't user.

This

Attached: 0BB4EC56-B02B-431A-BF2B-8617BF48CE0A.jpeg (960x800, 124.3K)

i could give you a million snarky answers but instead i'll just answer your question
start with a stand alone movie, something that appeals to you but doesnt require much knowledge of a backstory
for me, these movies were "ghost in the shell" (the original animated one, obviously) and "akira"… these movies were made in the 90's and some sequences may not have aged well but overall still excellent films
also look into the work of hayou miyazaki - he's responsible for the "studio ghibli" anime movies which are FUCKING FANTASTIC but they are more feels than action

I'd suggest staying away from anime as it is shit, though you should watch face off that stars a guy known as Nicolas Cage.

A true timeless classic action movie, with some great acting

Attached: AjGrUac.jpg (494x600, 149.05K)

Angel's Egg. Don't be a bitch.

yes but the plot is a bit cerebral - its fun to watch the first time but i had to watch it a few times to get what it was really about (I was a kid att)… same deal with akira

Attached: 4909-cowboy-bebop-all-red.jpg (1000x707, 63.41K)

What kind of live action movies do you like, OP? Try an anime with the same elements. That's not hard.

The anime that felt most like a western thriller but good was "Monster".
You should definetly check that out if you're not that much into anime.
Here is the first episode.

Watch the dubbed version instead though, its actually pretty good.

This was surprisingly really damn good too. In my opinion
Finding a good anime that you yourself would like wouldn't really be as hard as fining a needle in a haystack, you just have to look for it or ask around.

What kinds of anime would you want?
Do you many manly fucking mannime?
How about meaningful or deep stories?
Dont be the kind of guy to watch moeshit though, kill yourself if that cancer tries to take over your brain.

Why not just watch John Candy kino like Uncle Buck?

Attached: uncle buck.jpg (284x405, 47.62K)

I third this sentiment.

imdb.com/title/tt0245429/
or anything by Studio Miyazaki, really

don't listen to and his pals, he's a jealous faggot who believes that his manapoints will decrease if more people realize he's a dumbass weeaboo while hearing him say bullshit about anime to other morons while passing by in the street

yuri yuri

Blood + and Ghost in the Shell are the only good ones tbh fam.

Elfen Lied

Start with Akira, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell as these are oldfag primers. Explore a bit of Studio Ghibili after that, and from there determine your individual tastes and pick a show. Fair warning, there's a lot of cancer out there for the unassuming viewer. Tread carefully.

This 10000x. Solid advice, seriously. Only thing I can ad is once you've gone over these classic oldfag primers ( which along with Ghibli are some of the best you're gonna get ) check out some of the genre classics as well.

Cowboy Bebop, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Evangelion, Record of Lodoss War, The Slayers… the 90s were the golden days of anime imo; the cancer metastasized pretty rapidly post 2000.

Attached: Favorite Anime & Manga.jpeg (3971x2142, 3.81M)

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKLESS WEEABOOS!

m.watchcartoononline.io/parasyte-the-maxim-episode-1-english-dubbed-2

Honestly just watch One Piece. People will probably shit on me for saying it but it's a perfect anime to watch for someone who's never watched anime before. It's lighthearted and funny, it's got a decent art style (and some tiddies), and it's got battles with ridiculous powers. The main reason to watch it though is that it's got over 800 episodes at this point and that will keep you occupied for quite a while. You won't have to watch a bunch of 10 or 20 episode animes that are probably shit or too weeb for you to handle, and instead can just binge watch One Piece.

Alternatively you could watch the best western anime ever made, King of the Hill

Attached: 27c2bc570fb43b46bd3697583355a0c43422d7cdf62e9e2d0226865af4e9064b.png (947x367, 373.78K)

Rick and morty

?

Akdmjrgsjdkfj?