Alex Jones thread

Is he…dare I say /ourguy/?

Attached: naziboi alex.png (500x562, 419.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&t=34s
youtube.com/user/drdduke
davidduke.com
gizmodo.com/drink-up-high-lead-levels-found-in-two-infowars-supple-1819630985/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: freaking frogs gay.webm (640x360, 3.41M)

Are you… dare I say a /newfag/?

Attached: 1436425913025.gif (245x320, 824.14K)

hes a zionist jew, he even admitted it himself. gatekeeper for "alt-righters" who are making an attempt at finding the truth but not having the mental capacity to do research beyond youtube

Attached: 727a0168f32fddf0a7406cf0373ea62d2b6c844412806cdaad298fa425f1ea15.jpg (250x250, 12.78K)

I like this guy I may not agree with EVERYTHING he has said but spilling the beans on probably numerous conspiracies is probably why he got his YouTube booted. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Attached: 1516082599470.jpg (320x341, 20.09K)

controlled opposition

Yeah…they controlled Alex Jones by booting his channel….

Heh. It's hard to exercise your right to free speech on an unfree corporate platform.

Alexander Emerick Jones has several family members in the CIA; it's believed that both his mother and father were involved with the Agency. Alex Jones is a controlled-opposition spook.

Yeah… they controlled the US by attacking the twin towers… pftt get real

And you think a couple of untrained niggers made it through all that security and then flew a plane into a building because of "muh virgins" pfft get real and get educated.

He's a shameless jew puppet,
David Duke slaughtered him in a debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE&t=34s

thats exactly what happenned, scholmo

David blames just blames Jews for everything lol

Lmfao "more racist and more out of control then David Duke"

He has documentation and proof.

You sound retarded.

And who else is to blame for this world mealt-down? Of course (((they))) are behind it. Think a little user. Dont be a sheep

I've been investigating this for years and the jews are responsible for a lot of misery and David Duke is right about them.

If anybody is curious they can visit his YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/drdduke
Or go to his website: davidduke.com
If they do they will be delighted to see that he backs up everything he says with names and facts!

oh look character assassination

Fuck off (((globalist))) scum!

Attached: alex.webm (808x432, 2.29M)

LOL
Typical fan

gizmodo.com/drink-up-high-lead-levels-found-in-two-infowars-supple-1819630985/amp

itt: Retards Anonymous