Why the recent NBC/WSJ +11 poll is utter bullshit

TL;DR the guy behind the poll is a paid HillShill

th econservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/11/media-polling-fully-exposed-about-that-nbcwsj-clinton-11-point-poll
archive.is/kgtrX

Holy shit.
Bump.

wew

I bet he's a fucking kike.

(checked)

Bumping

They put leave 10 points behind on the day of the referendum, but it still won. Don't let the media discourage the electorate. We've all seen his rallies vs her rallies, we all know who truly has the support of the people.

Every fucking time.

Can we have a polling thread? I've been a tad black pilled looking at all the polling, even if it's all lüegenpresse bullshit.

Thanks for the sage, faggot.

lel. I'm totally convinced now.

Take one look…

He won't be smiling at the gallows

every fucking time

kek. it's so fucking obvious.

Wow. I just plugged the article on cuck chan and got slid straight out of the catalogue with only one bump.

This should be on Drudge

Jaded European here, this is common practice. Just wait and see Trump will beat her with a wide margin if the polls are showing it's close.

Sometimes in polls the anti-establishment alternative can be almost half of what they end up with at the actual election.

Also they polled only on the day the tapes were released (or the day after). Not comparable to a tracking poll.

stop archiving alternative media thats in our favor. we need to grow our own media and popularize our own alternative media to take power away from the old media.

Your really dumb if you think archive is just to prevent the flow of e-sheckles