Doxxing,photoshopping and online harassment illegal in the UK

Britain Yes

archive.is/Taez1

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dog Pile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As cucked as this is, we can use this to our advantage with both Trump and Farage. Lefties love using doctored images all the time to harass. Lets use their own NVKD against them.

Lefties also love finding ways to help other lefties ignore the rules when it suits their goals.

I say troll the shit out of the people who passed this.

We have to do it for the children. We have to ban political dissent.

And when did that go good for us?

It's all fuzzy logic with them. It's never properly defined so that the lefties running the thing can use it against the right.

Indeed, we cannot stop rape gangs until we stop the online hate!

How can WE tell others how to behave (don`t rape) while we call each other names online!

Even if it leads nowhere it can be used as further evidence against the hypocrisy of the left. The pendulum is already turning, outright corruption will push people farther.

jesus.
That first fucking sentence is the most horrifying things though.

"dogpiling, it's when you see a post you don't like and encourage others to send that user abuse" like when you see someone disagreeing with your political beliefs and report them to the police to encourage them to put them in jail or fine them.

What is a good VPN to use?

This is what britpol gets for their Bomber Harris memes

Mullvad is the best if you are paranoid.
Private Internet Access is the best if you want speed and low costs but are willing to risk a very slight chance of getting caught.

are vpns illegal now?

Stop shilling mullvad, there are way too many normalfags on this board rn that will ruin it. Namefags already got a few of them banned.

Nice digits, thanks I`ll look into it.
My concern is getting barred entry into the UK for calling faggots faggots.

>>>/britpol/

gas yourself
>>>/britpol/
>>>Holla Forums

(heil Hitler)
Anyone shitposting in UK should be already behind 7 proxies, just like in Russia and rest of european states without free speach.

No, but the company is based in the USA so it could be forced to comply with the government.

Of course this only applies to those on the right. They're the only ones who doxx and troll anyway ;^)

VPN lads

And get a bill of rights FCS

Of course the lack of rules works both ways.

Is anonymously reporting welfare fraud 'harassment' now?

Say, is your TV licence up to date neighbourino?

There are lots of legal ways to get back at leftists who abuse the system.

Cops are really fun to fuck with, especially since most are so arrogant and never see that cheese pizza raid coming…

checked,

i think you are covered if you just say it's satire.

seriously the law will just be going after people that 'bully' and seem aggressive towards innocent people.

Like with any good argument sticking to the facts makes sure you can't get done. For instance you could say that muslims follow the word of a man they call the prophet as if he was a god and are cool with the fact he was a peodophile, many muslism have no problem with peodophila and many openly practice it in the UK in the name of their prophet. Many muslims are ,imo, disgusting inbred (fact), uneducated (fact), child raping (fact), murdering (fact), racist (fact) parasites (fact) that the UK can do without. They contribute nothing yet take taxpayers money and in return commit heinous acts which cost much more taxpayers money to sort out.

And also I fucking hate muslims, if the cops want to waste precious resources coming to my house to arrest me for saying that then they can, and after I get my warning, I'll say the exact same thing, only louder. They can keep arresting me and charging me and even send me to jail, I don't fucking care.There is no place for islam in Europe.

prosecution of teenagers and restriction of speech, what could go wrong?

The answer to this is clear, all non-uk anons have to flood anything british with the most heinous shit we can. Absolutely flood all british news networks, lefty companies and government twitter accounts with as much shitlordy stuff you can.

hatefacts, shooping shitlibs faces onto degenerate shit to trigger the disgust reactions and of course facts on the holohoax. Clog up their systems so they spend all of their time just looking at and purging bad goy stuff.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Dog Pile

We should use our America immunity to troll the fuck out of these stupid safe space niggers.

They're all men.

if you want revolution, make a deal with law enforcement and military.

You got Kek X?

(checked)

We had one. It dated from the 1680s and was pretty much the prototype of the American BoR. It was the basis of English liberty up until recently, and was only finally gutted in the 1990s when fucking cuck human rights lawyers, activist judges and degenerates sponsoring Bills in Parliament starting overturning everything.

Facts are no defence in modern Britain. They'll get you for 'hateful' speech regardless of the veracity of what you say.

Yes, you read that right. Since 1994 it has been a criminal offence to be 'a big mean meanie' to people in England+Wales.

(Guess which groups conveniently never get hammered by all this Orwellian bullshit. Poofs, mullahs and lefties, of course. )

wew

When speech is no longer allowed, action.

I don't think lefties will police lefties very well. They've swept worse under the rug to protect kekbab.

it was unlawful to attempt to do so, and unlawful acts are void ab initio

Guess America we'll have to Dox, Photoshop and Harass twice as much on behalf of our british cousins.