PARIS TODAY

The invasion of Europe continues and here is what Paris looks like today. Germany and France continue spreading propaganda about countries that want to keep their culture and nations pure like Hungary and Poland while they run their own countries into the ground.

Winterchan

I used to want to visit Paris. I'm into photography (a fair bit of architectural stuff lately) and France in general was on my list.
I've since scrapped that idea and have been looking into Budapest, or Switzerland (countryside and cities all look pretty damn nice). Photography gear is way too expensive to risk thirdworlders snatching it.

Pic related is a good summary of the demographic of Paris.

Thread theme.

Les Brigandes - The great replacement

Play over OPs vid for best effect.

VIBRANT
I
B
R
A
N
T

I hope there would soon be another reconquista on Europe to rid it off these filthy mudslime

DEUS VULT

I live in Paris, i can say that is a fucking a shit hole with so many gypsies, niggers and sandniggers. Here you can see a street close to Montparnasse few days ago… Fortunately, some neighborhoods are still largely white.

jesus

World War M3me commenced.

MEMETIC WARFARE NOW

Have you frenchies tried removing these mudshits from your country, That could work.

The western world is on its way to becoming South Africa. It's up to us to stop it

They have to, but they're too soft.

lol

The devs were right about everything. It's only a matter of time until our manufactured viruses.

{Checked} Truth dubs
Ahhh wee wee, We'll wait for Le penn "politician"to fix our problems despite the fact that "politicians" created the "problem" in the first place .People who this like this need to be shot.

"politicians" that want this "problem" to exist and continue to existing will bog down your "politicians" in Senate or Parliament to the point where by the time your "politicians" can start to fix the "problem" to much damage has been done.

Total failure of democracy

White flight is about to begin across Europe's biggest (((cities))). Most of European's big cities will look like Brussels in 10 years, a tiny, wealthy and heavily guarded city center and huge shitskin and nigger ghettos surrounding it.

Lemme erect my rekord here:
I never said we should wait ;)

democracy IS a failure. newfag.

The christian sand people have to go back

When I see what became of the western European countries, how brainwashed the people there are to welcome niggers, I'm incredibly happy we were under the rule of the Soviet Union, we may be poor, but at least we have almost no niggers, thanks god. By this mongrelization it's pretty clear that the western Bloc was always the kike puppet and the EU still is. We eastern Bloc countries have to get out of that shithole. The only thing to save the west is complete eradication of all non whites and very strict eugenics laws, otherwise they will become the new Turkey in a few years.

What always amazes me is how under the western "rule of law", some select groups can do whatever they want.

They can shit up and terrorize entire streets.

They can set up shantytowns on some farmer's property and attack the neighboring houses at night, like Morlocks (Calais).

They can road block (!) and attack trucks like literal guerillas (Calais again).

And somehow, none of this bothers the politicians nor the cops in the slightest. The very same people who fine honest, native citizens whenever and wherever they exceed the speed limit by a minimal amount.

No fucks given, they got what they wanted

Let it be a warning to the rest of us. A warning that is going unheeded by our politicians, on purpose of course

that's how you know you fucked up

What is it with savages and trash? Why do they not seem to care about all the dirt and shit around them? How can a civilization devolve so much?

They got blockaded by burgers until they were forced to surrender. Fuck off cocksucker

Holy shit. Paris looked better under Nazi occupation

The problem is the select groups consider prison an extremely mild punishment, considering the conditions of daily life they have come from, and their career prospects with or without a custodial sentence.

This is why Sharia Law works.

i dont mind them cause they dont do this shit
if only i were living in the middle ages
id kill those mudshits for free

Fuck off christcuck this is why no one likes you

That's because the" Nazi occupation" ended quickly after 1940 and France was largely turned over to the French under the Vichy Government. The Vichy government was largely autonomous adn kept their Navy ( until they stupidly got rid of it in 1943)l as to the point that they tried to make a deal with the Allies for peace which resulted in the assination of the Vichy government by the Allies and their replacement with the communist Charles de Gaulle.

Only the coastal areas in France were under German military control to protect against Allied invasion.
The interior was later re-occupied after the 1944 Allied D-day invasion of France for obvious reasons (subversion/partisans) before the Germans were pushed out of France a few months later. Not a very good example of an occupied country except if you read propaganda literature.

High time preference.

Why work on things like sewers and garbage disposal when you could be having fun drinking piss straight out of a cows urethra?

go back to reddit. jidf shill
D E T E C T E D

We did. We worked our way out of it.

nip not understanding cultural enrichment

any sources on de Gaulle being a commie?

not even Sweden looks like this yet

no-go zones probably do

I wonder if footage of the same areas exists from the 60s, 70s (perhaps in movies) for comparison.

Go back to cuckchan nonwhite sack of shit.

nah not really, drug lords want their kingdom to be clean

It was horrible, I got to check out some rural areas of France later on that were beautiful with not a nigger or arab in sight

The only justice you shitskins deserve is at 3000fps.

Great watch

watching this is painful

Give warnings about YRYL threads.

Don't act like there weren't (((people))) in SA agitating for black rule or that SA was totally reliant on the rest of the world. Also not sure you know what a blockade actually is.

>In the last few weeks during sunmer was an experience that was pretty enriching

The experience wasn't the only thing that is enriching

thats what paris was 10 years ago, now theyre occupying the city itself

and Paris is now a 3rd world shit hole.

so burn the tax payers mode of transportation to get to work, now they cant work they dont pay taxes , no more gibs, good idea.

TRIGGER WARNING

fuck off with your Sharia moslem shill

in all honesty we should probably gas them or deus vult them

REEEEEEE

My girlfriend has been dreaming about going to Paris for years and years. She just came back from her first visit. I asked her how she liked it and she said, "It was ok, but there are too many Somalis selling stuff in the streets."

I'm conflicted between laughing and lamenting.

The amount of people I have met who were dissapointed when they found out France is a shithole is sad

Where in the western world are there no somalis? I fucking hate them.

This is sad/absolutely hilarious. Mostly the former though.

And the French were just walking by all this like it wasn't even there. It scared me. I'd like to think we'd not take it but I know the same poison zog injected into their society's veins flows through ours. I'm not sure what to do but I want to do something.

christfags need to stop

It's like says Police dare not prosecute non-westerners, Yet seemly leap over obstacles to punish westerns for the slightest infarction.

Police are inhibiting society from self-correcting, The entire illegal immigrant problem would have been nipped in the bud if police weren't standing over society like jack-boot thugs.

When I told a French friend about the attempted pickpocket and if I should have tried to hold him for the police (I let him walk off as I didn't know how their laws work and he was acting to others nearby like he didn't know why we were yelling at him in English) he told me that they'd have just let him go as they apparently just catch and release gypsy children which is why their pickpockets are almost always children. It would have been much more dangerous for me legally had I tried to do anything.

God you people are all crabs in a bucket.

Sorry my friend. It's a sad state of affairs when the "Rule of law" is only followed by a small few and only those few are accountable to the punishment by the very same law, makes me wonder if civilization is worth it.

I can't wait for the absolute chaos the world is going to be in when the banks financially explode. I hope you taking this time to prepare yourself.

lived in Paris in 2013, what a shit hole. scrawny friend got mugged by arabs with knives a few times, ghettos everywhere. pretty much any neighborhood that's not along the Seine is trash. it's sad to know that what used to be a bustling city and center for art and music has decayed into a few great museums and monuments

Sharia Law only kinda works, too. It doesn't STOP muds from mudding, it just gets rid of the worst offenders quickly. Muslim societies are extremely nepotistic and corrupt, Sharia or no Sharia.

You can't really punish children. It's civilized Euro law. We assume that kids "don't know better".

It doesn't work on shitskins. That's the entire problem.

I lived there for 15 years, my public school was infested with bussed-in ghetto muds.
They make it so you can't get away from it, no matter what neighborhood you live in.

crazy because, in my exp., the French have traditionally been pretty concerned about preserving culture and sites of historical significance. it's such a big flip in ideology to be welcoming in people (arabs, africans ot a lesser extent) that the older French quite literally hate.

from your experience, is this mostly a result of the EU? Or a generational thing?

literally nothing has changed, internet is a thing now, we don't need fancy places to contain art since it spreads all around the world instantly

art and music are not useless if they have a national identity. if you want to look at it from a Holla Forums perspective, art and music are essential pillars of white culture. to create monuments, paintings, and complex harmonious music are what separates the great cultures from the shit cultures