This is the most powerful one of these videos ive seen to date, what do you think?

This is the most powerful one of these videos ive seen to date, what do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

This is pretty win. I loved it

Bump

He was a great man.

Pretty nice.
But there's not enough anger in the video.

I'm starting to believe that the NatSocs actually won the war. Hitler won. This caused (((them))) to pull the plug on the world and start over, causing the rapture to happen and splitting the world in two. The 3rd Reich is out there somewhere, and now it's our job to do it again and join them. (((They))) created the illusion that Hitler lost, which is obviously an extremely powerful demoralization meme. What I'm saying is that they've presented us with a false and altered history. Every time this happens, (((they))) update their false history based on what happened to make it better and more convincing, and every time we rise up again and stop it.

This deserves a bump.

It's a shame the average Nazi looks like this now.

it was perfect

music is hollywood garbage tier.

I doubt many ppl from Holla Forums look like that mate.
& definitely no one from TRS looks like that.
This is just how Jews portray NS. Where'd you even find these pics?

.005 Shekels have been deposited.

Damn German technology was dope.

Yes, very nice.

skinhead is a degenerate piece of shit

No user, your just a sperg, we won, because our enemy won and in their victory, they destroyed themselves.

Three pics of the same person.

Nice

Alerta Judiada produce some good stuff.

damn my jaw is as weak as goebbles'

This one is good too.

except for the last few seconds which is corny.

>reddit spacing

“It is necessary that I should die for my people; but my spirit shall rise from the grave, and the world will know that I was right.”

Today we understand that he was right.

Fuck off, kike.

Reddit doesn't have the monopoly on markdown or separated thought chunks.

fuckingnewfaggetout

Take a good long fucking look at that kike… this time it will happen for fucking real. Now get the fuck out you slimy Jewish filth.

I'm always suspicious of movies that use sentimental music and imagery. These are tactics for manipulating the emotions which may be effective as propaganda on weak-minded individuals, but raise suspicion and smell bad to me.

I find Hitler's speeches powerful on their own, without adornment.

My favorite movies are ones with no soundtracks or gimmicks, that peer in someone's soul. Neutrality and realism appeal to me; I like to pass my own judgement and do not like to feel that the movie is pushing an agenda.

I love these propaganda pieces our YouTubers make. So many of them are 10/10. The best propaganda is truth.

Heil Victory! Heil Germany! Heil Hitler!

I am a dreamer

Saint Adolf Hitler and his holy workings during his short time in this world will be rightfully immortalized and his dignity restored.

Thank you, my saint.
And may KEK bless us once more.

SIEG HEIL!