Dan Senor Leaked Trump Video

Rumor are going around that Paul Ryan's advisor "Dan Senor" was the one who leaked the Trump video to Washington Post. Dan Senor's wife is Campbell Brown who used work at NBC news.

BTW can you guess which ethnicity/religion Dan Senor and Campbell Brown belongs to??

"There are “rumors” that Paul Ryan’s close advisor #NeverTrumper Dan Senor is behind the leaks.

.@dansenor Writing about #BillyBush tapes, hearing your wife (ex NBC) got a hold of tapes and you pushed the story for your boss. Comment?

— Mike Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 11, 2016

I spoke with a reporter tonight who believes the reports are true. It was GOP elites who released the audio to the Washington Post.

Dan Senor has been pushing the WaPo audio all day. He is determined to keep the story alive.
And he’s a Republican?"

archive.is/7wJmT

thega tewaypundit.com/2016/10/report-top-paul-ryan-advisor-leaked-trump-sex-talk-tape-wapo/

archive.is/7wJmT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ka9iQ
ballotpedia.org/Ryan_Solen
ballotpedia.org/Spencer_Zimmerman
archive.is/vOKUF
twitter.com/campbell_brown/status/785883695001415681
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/785725776209391616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for justice

Thank him for helping Trump to look like an alpha male in front of entire world.

Would that surprise anyone?

Rumor also has it that Ryan is hoping to run for President in 2020 - which is a foregone conclusion if Trump wins and the globalist kikes aren't able to make him look like a fool ala the recession they're going to send us into next year if he should win.
The Establishment - aka The Jews and their Shabbos Goyim - will do whatever they can to stop Trump,and someone like Ryan is likely hoping that everyone will have forgotten this shit by the next election (which they obviously believe there will be, one way or the other).

Always figured it would be someone in the GOP establishment.

Not Jeb! for 2020?
Did they learn a lesson somewhere?

GOP needs to crash and burn if Trump loses.

BTW, this is the photo of (((Campbell Brown))) who used to host news at NBC and MSNBC.

Could be.

Jeb is done. The Bushs are done.
Ryan is the cuck they'll undoubtedly want to throw out there next, hence is incessant cuckoldry during this whole campaign.

How in the fuck does the GOPe except to exist by the next election and have the ability to primary a sitting president?

You don't primary a sitting president.

Ryan needs to go. And his little jewboy too.

nice tits

Why couldn't the Holocaust have been real?

sexts

Relevant

It wouldn't have made sense for them to do it anyways, as it would only serve to give Trump the justification to bring up Bill and Hill's past treatment of women which is the last thing they want to happen as seen with the debate from last night.

This whole coup attempt by the GOP ended up backfiring on them, and now people are even more pissed.

Embarrassing.

What shitty state is cuck Ryan from? Was it Wisconsin? I don't think his disgusting personality would let him be successful in the rest of the country. He is just like McCain duping the people of Arizona, but on the national stage he will choke.

jews just cant help doing the whole back stabbing thing can they

Yeah, the video was supposed to coup de grace for Trump and a signal for Republicans to abandon ship.

call me a faggot, but Paul Ryan was the reason I voted Democrat in 2012. He's the biggest slimeball out there.

yep

every fucking time

Every fucking time. Goodness gracious.

I'm betting Ryan was in on it. The scenarios goes:
The tape gets leaked. It all comes back to this guy. Ryan pretends to be outraged and betrayed and fires the guy. If Trump loses and Ryan runs later, he hires the guy in some capacity if he wins or the guy and Ryan get a huge cut of money later.

between a monkey and a traitor, I'll choose a monkey any day.

The Republican candidates were much worse than Obongo both times he ran, still should have voted third party though.

This election made me realize just how much I fucking hate Romney, McCain and the entire GOPe.

Purge them all

His wife admits to it in smug leftist fashion, not realizing that this is not only going to end both of their careers but also Paul Ryans
archive.is/ka9iQ

what a fucking cunt

So is Ryan going to lose his senate race

Except now we have the proof that we need due to her hubris and retardation.

I'm not mad at all.

wait…here's a better version

Ryan seems like the type of kid who sucked a lot of cocks in the locker room.

These people aren't particularly bright. They do realize they are pissing off already pissed off people with guns and doing so as traitors. Some people can restrain themselves in dealing with leftists but most people cannot stomach traitors. I fully expect to hear about these people ending up dead.

It's a fucking countdown to someone doing them or their kids in.

This will fuck him over politically. He will be painted as someone who cannot keep his house in order and as a traitor, no matter what he does.

Make it so.

If I lived in WI, I'd vote for the Democrat out of protest. Hopefully somebody linked to Trump pushed this meme.

I would be so shocked

*is pushing this meme

How the hell are these two sentences related to "Yep" in any way?

Good, I'm annoyed he won his primary but I really don't want him to win the General, even if his opponent is a Transsexual Gay Muslim Nigger Wymyn with the hardest left policies,I don't know who his dem opponent is even that is better than him

Paul Ryan is a House of Represenative, not a Senator.

Here's the guy who's running against Ryan
ballotpedia.org/Ryan_Solen

Shit you're right, sorry about that

What about this guy?

ballotpedia.org/Spencer_Zimmerman

Says Trump Conservative candidate, but never heard of him before otherwise.

Paul Ryan is only a congressmen and there's like 425 of those fuckers. Him loosing won't hurt the GOP in the house all that badly.

And since Trump will be the leader of the GOP if they keep the house he might be able to appoint the next speaker.

Why do we waste time going after CTR clowns, but never these (((guys))) who are out in the open?

I almost forgot this cuck skips leg day.

That stereotypical jewish smug makes my stomach turn.

National Debt: Pay off the national debt, and balance the budget.
He doesn't even seem all that bad to be completely honest. He even agrees with Trump on trade.

Hate to say it, but she turned out decently looking for her kind.

The goal is to unseat Ryan. Voting for Zimmerman won't do that.

If they can't unseat him, it'd be great to have Paul Ryan removed as speaker. Congress is probably still too cucked, but with Presidential pressure that could change things.

Misread that as "semite race", smiled. Dammit Holla Forums!

She's a goy by blood.

Post yfw Cernokike outjews another Jew, and it leads to Trump crashing this GOP with no survivors.

to be fair, it is probably easier to convince local republicans to chose zimmer as a protest vote, since that shows that people still want a republican in office, just not ryan.

Dante damned Traitors who betrayed their betters and Masters to the very lowest pit of Hell for good reason.

#WellAlittleTrumpButNoMoreNever!

You don't try to sabotage your party's leading candidate six months before the election, let alone a month before the election, especially when it is a contest of the sort which may decide the character of the nation for generations as is the case here.
But, here they are, doing it.

Well thank heavens, that explains it.

They're willing to risk everything to get into power. They would rather see the country burn than give up their status as "elites."

Traitors deserve death.

They do know that they're getting purged in 2018 right? And I mean completely fucking purged. William F Buckley will be seen as kind in comparison.

I find it funny that he was right.

This.

Pure coincidence.

Choice tits.

Senor is a neo-con Israel first traitor. No doubt his opposition to Trump is largely due to Trump's statement that he'd be neutral towards Israel in Israeli/Palestine negotiations and his general stance against fighting wars for Israel.

These neocohens are the worst sort of traitors. Someone has to make it a treasonous crime just to be one.

I honestly think this is where Trump is moving towards. America First will be a major thing beyond trade and rejection of globalism.

If Trump loses these people die first.

I know Dan and he's actually a pretty decent guy.
If he really did this, and there is no evidence that he did, then he must have had good reasons.

A jew neverTrump who works for a cuckservative that has publicly bashed Trump a number of times and now whose wife appears to be bragging about the betrayal.

This sounds like damage control. I'd rather gas him and his family anyways because their jews.

Don't you have work in the morning, Ryan? I know you politicians like to shirk your duties and betray your people but come now, you need your beauty sleep for the thrashing the angry constituents are going to give you.

Says the guy with reddit spacing.
Why can't you shills just post like a normal Holla Forumsack?
Is it that hard?

The elephant in the room.

Top fucking kek. Shit like this is why people like you and your boy there will be fucking purged. The kids won't be spared either.

Why in the fuck are you associated with neo-con Jews user?

It's fucking hilarious. He is even using the same bullshit tactics that shills have been using as of late. So we basically have shills that normally cover for Hillary covering for this cuckservative. It becomes more and more apparent who is colluding with who (as if it wasn't already obvious).

Kikes can't be cuckservatives, user. They're working completely in their own ethnic interests.

Voting Zimmerman will split the vote though. Fuck Ryan.

Fucking kill yourself.

Why would you have a professional photoshoot done of you in a gym set-up when:

A) You're a politician, not a personal trainer.

B) You look like it was the first and last time you've ever picked up dumbbells.

I can't stand this guy at all.

Khazar milkers strike again.

Holla Forums was right yet again.

[CURRENT YEAR]
has been great for this. so many connections revealed, so many lies exposed, so many traitors showing their true colors. the dotr will be a series of days long remembered.

Trump clearly knows this and he let them know he knows. Pic related.

Truly my greatest ally

(checked)

Reminder that Ryan is also a degenerate racemixer who dated a sheboon for four years in college.

EVERYTHING needs to crash and burn if they steal it from Trump.

TO ALL THE DUMB CUCKS: RYAN WAS JUST VOTED BACK INTO THE HOUSE FOR TWO YEARS

PAUL NEHLEN WAS HIS COMPETITOR, BUT NONE OF YOU HELPED HIS CAMPAIGN

Forgot to post pics related, and they actually dated for five years not four.
Top Cuck.

TO THIS DUMB POSTER

That was only a primary, he still has to race against some Democrat.

And that is supposed to be better? They are both traitors!

We need a revolution. The kind with torches and pitch forks not virtue signalling.

Trump is fucking pissed

Would do

filthy kike

What did these people expect to gain from this?

If Trump loses, it'll be because of them, therefore they get purged. If Trump wins in spite of them, they'll also get purged. They've ruined their political careers for nothing.

oh fuck off with your forced meme, you fucking newfag.

go look at posts made on half chan 10 years ago.

This "reddit spacing" meme is the newest CTR d&c tactic.

Only.

Reddit

Types

This

Posts from halfchan 10 years ago have paragraphs, not double spacing, you fucking reddit newfag. Learn how to break your links or just archive instead of posting them. Archive already includes the original link, so what's the point? So some user can get his IP associated with 8/pol/?

No one fucking types like that, with one word on a new paragraph. Fuck off.

Oyyy more LARPing "rumours"

It was confirmed by his wife you kike.

archive.is/ka9iQ

yeah
because you clearly want us
to type like a fucking faggot
just like you
that way
information is compressed and hard to read
this confirms
that you are CTR KIKE shill
that wants to reduce our ability
to communicate
kill yourself
oh and this is how you want us to type, get fucked faglord.

reported

Representative in the PNW said she is no longer voting for Trump because of the tape, and is writing in Paul Ryan when she votes in November, according to the news up here.
Seems like it was planned and other house Reps are already on the Ryan bandwagon.

I'm getting some Bane vibes from this tweet.

Bane?

yeah anglin has a great write up where he just posted half the wikipage on this kike as evidence, we're well beyond hiding from the "it's the jews" any more, tell everyone.

Their punishment must be more severe.

alternatively, this is literally Trump's "i will break you"

Savage.

I think there is a strong possiblity that Trump might have engineered the leak in a way to go after both Hillary and Paul Ryan.

Remember that Access Hollywood is owned by NBC and Trump worked for NBC on the Apprentice show. The leak of the video would have allowed Trump use Bill's sexual indiscretion to attack Hillary while at the same time taint Paul Ryan via his adviser whbose wife worked at NBC news as the leaker of the video.

Yesterday one of close Trumps adviser, President Fallwell of Liberty University suggested in an interview that someone in GOP establishment might have leaked the video. Few hours later several blogs and twitters fingered Dan Senor as the leaker.

It looks like Trump may have set up a trap for Hillary, Ryan and Media and they all fell for it.

I doubt it. More like these people were so inept that they thought this leak would do in Trump and they've found it backfired spectacularly.

From the report I've read, Access Hollywood was supposed to release the video AFTER the debate, but somehow Washington Post got hand on the video and leaked it before it could be aired on the show.

It is possible that someone in NBC could have tipped Trump about the release of the video. There was nothing Trump could do to stop it. So instead of just standing around and waiting for video to be aired. Trump proactively leaked the video himself.

It was a huge gamble, largely predicated on Trump doing well on the debate. Trump delivered on the debate.

Dan Senor's wife admitted that she played a role in the leak.

This is cassus belli for Trump to purge Ryan should he win.

Is whining about spacing the new Holla Forums bait? It's pathetic.

That's the point. I think Trump used his connection in NBC to leak the video to Campbell Brown.

She probably thinks she was being clever, but in reality was being used by Trump to discredit Paul Ryan.

BTW, Campbell Brown said on Twitter that she wasn't leaker that her prior statement was misconstrued. Not that it matters, it's not she will admit it.

archive.is/vOKUF

twitter.com/campbell_brown/status/785883695001415681

yes, it's here:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/785725776209391616

archive.is/ka9iQ

"Apparently some w/ a dearth of brain cells thought I was serious. Didn't leak it. Wish I had. To be clear, REALLY wish I had. But didn't."

The wife of Paul Ryan's advisor Dan Senor REALLY wishes she had done what she previously said she did.

What bizarre damage control

This man is a hero.

yeah this megakike sure is cool
get fucked shumley, kristallnacht 2 soon

lucky you Holla Forums doesn't ban reddit cucks even though it'd inprove board quality

She's obviously joking.

Not saying she didn't do it, but that's hardly an admission. I think Cernovich might be a little autistic.

You shills deserve worse than death.

That's a terrible joke to make since it can cost her husband her job and Ryan votes if people think he is employing traitors or is a traitor himself. It doesn't make sense to joke about it unless one is an idiot trying to crash Ryan's election an get her husband fired.

She and her family are going to get shoahed anyways. This is her trying to avoid any legal ramifications and throwing a hissy fit typical of a liberal because she knows she has fucked up. She'll probably be fired if she has a job because Trump supporters will boycott anything she is connected to.

One thing the GOPe could never be accused of and that's good judgement and foresight.

Honestly, it didn't matter, Romney, Obama, same shit, at least with Obama people got more redpilled.

Even better, check out the thread on his wife and her affair with a Saudi.

So long as Ryan doesn't get the votes, it doesn't matter. Vote Dem or 3rd party against NeverTrump faggots, it's the same thing.

Way to out yourself, faggot.

She must have a dearth of brain cells if she thinks anyone buys that shit.

She probably did it to make it seem like she thought the whole thing was absurd and that she was innocent.

She may be a goyish convert to judaism, but she still has the same kikish "da joooos" arguing style.

Romney probably would have taken us to war with Iran.

Willis Carto, who founded the IHR, Liberty Lobby, Barnes Review, American Free Press, and National Youth Alliance (which became Pierce's National Alliance) actually published an official endorsement of Obongo over Romney.

WEW

Its simple. Paul Ryan must me mercilessly crushed. TIme is on our side. Paul Ryan, the arch cuck!

And to bring it full circle:

This is unfortunately is what has to happen. If we only purged the traitors and lugenpresse historians will inevitably write that it was just a new group coming into power to replace the old one which, while technically accurate, is far from the whole story.

Ask yourself this: why did Rome after sacking Carthage salt the earth and leave no two stones standing. After all, they had already won, it was pure overkill. The reason they did so, and the reason they publicized that fact, and the reason we still know about it to this day, was to scare the ever living fuck out of every single other potential enemy they had in the present, and to impress on future generations what would happen to their enemies.

That is the reason why the families of traitors and the lugenpresse must be put to the torch, and why the purge must publicized: an object lesson for every other nation and an example for history.

Youre a giant faggot

You need to kill yourself

Do it now

Get on with it

You giant faggot

>reddit spacing

Would drop a deuce on them jugglies

no shit

Faggot

Kill yourself

Cunt

There was always shitposting, CTR. There's more now because of you fags, but there was shitposting then too. Fucking virgins.

Not only does he seem not that bad, if he were in my local district I would vote for him. Minimum wage bullshit not withstanding of course, but even the God Emperor isn't perfect.

It doesn't hurt that people I know have seen the Congresswoman from where I live coming out of a dude's house covering her face after she quite clearly fucked him while she was married. Very nice lady, but crooked.

That's the cancer calling card.

everything fucking time

Make sure you watch these documentaries.