"The game that will swing the election" says nasally, asthmatic voice

Just an user here with a subscription to Soros-funded MoveOn dot org- I posted previously in the week in the QTDDTOA thread and promised to make such a thread when this "game" came out. If these leftists really feel like this could impact November 8th then I might as well go ahead and make a thread. Below is the transcript of the email I recieved and the link to "sway voters" or what have you. It loooks like it's trying to piggy-back off of Pokemon Goy- I mean Go. Below is the transcript of the tippy top secret email just sent out:
_________
Dear Friend,

Don't tell Donald Trump: The only game that can help swing this election and defeat Trump is ready to play! Click here to play SwingVoter Go now:

Click to play now! [https ://www. swingvotergo .com /login?source=mo.pl]

You have the power! You may only have one vote, but your social network has hundreds, even thousands. And regardless of where you live, many of the votes in your social network are in the swing states where this presidential election will be decided.

SwingVoter Go is designed to help you discover the undecided and swing-state voters in your own social network, and give you the persuasive power-ups and support you need to swing 'em all.

Some voters just need a bit of encouragement to get out and vote. Others need to know more about what's at stake. Many more can be persuaded to overlook policy or party differences—because they know, deep down, that the most important thing this year is to unite against hate and stop a dangerous demagogue from taking control of the most powerful position in the world.

You know many of these voters. You just may not know that you know them.

Click here to become a swing master—and find and swing 'em all. [same link]

By having meaningful, one-on-one conversations with 'em, you can convince 'em to help stop Donald Trump, get out the vote for Hillary Clinton, and make history on November 8, 2016.

Thanks for all you do.

—Erica, Kelli, and the rest of the SwingVoter Go team

P.S. Need help getting started? Click here to join the secret headquarters to trade tips with other players, or simply reply to this email and we'll be here to support you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
MoveOn .org
Want to support our work? Senator Elizabeth Warren says, "I'm so enthusiastic about MoveOn's smart and targeted plan to hire a network of organizers in key battleground states to mobilize and train volunteers to knock on hundreds of thousands of doors. It's bold and ambitious—and exactly what is needed to help swing Senate races, resoundingly defeat Donald Trump, and give Democrats a fighting chance to take back the House." Will you chip in to help make it all possible?

Click here to chip in whatever you can.

PAID FOR BY MOVEON .ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http: //pol. moveon. org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

_______
Now, bear with me, I'm not entirely sure how we can infiltrate this thing and I'm not really sure how it works, other than it's supposed to mock/clone the Pokegoy go game- simply fulfilling a promise I made to the anons in that QTDDTOA thread. I'll be posting more updates later tonight and eventually tomorrow if no one does it for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AS A SWING MASTER, YOU HAVE TWO SUPERPOWERFUL TOOLS TO HELP YOU FIND UNDECIDED AND SWING-STATE VOTERS IN YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK:
SPIN A SWINGSTOP

Visit the map and pick a swing state (or choose a state from the list if you're on a mobile phone). Give it a spin, and we'll show you ALL the friends and family in your social network who live (and likely vote) in that state! Now you know exactly who you can talk to, to get out the vote in those all-important swing states.

You might be surprised at how many of your friends + family are still deciding who to vote for, or whether to vote at all. Lures are designed to draw undecided voters into conversation with you, so you can find out what's on their mind – and hopefully make a difference in their voting plans.

Visit the Lure collection and pick one!
Share the Lure on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network. Customize it however feels most authentic and natural to you.
Check back for likes and replies - whoever they are, those are the voters you can potentially have an impact on!
Pro tip: Lures are designed to be "safe" for your social network – meaning, they're neutral enough to avoid antagonizing your friends and fam, and less likely to lead to fighting in the comments or replies. However, we can't promise a heated discussion won't break out. It definitely takes courage to open up your social network for any kind of political dialogue.

ADD VOTERS TO YOUR VOTERDEX

SwingStops and Lures will help you find lots of undecided and swing-state voters. Now it's time to collect those voters in your Voterdex. Your Voterdex is where you'll list all the voters you've found who you want to try to swing for Hillary Clinton.

Give your voter a nickname. ("Rose from college", "Aunt Kelly" - whatever will remind you who you want to talk to.)
Take your best guess at what kind of SwingVoter they are, so you can pick the most effective SwingBalls for engaging them.
*To protect people's privacy, we aren't saving any Facebook data. That's why it's up to you to add voters, without any identifying details, to your Voterdex!

TOSS THOSE SWINGBALLS!

Pick a SwingVoter from your Voterdex. Then choose a SwingBall that you think will motivate, inspire, encourage, challenge, or otherwise positively engage this particular voter.
"Toss" the SwingBall to that voter. This means picking up the phone, sending a private message, sending a text, or having an in-person conversation. Whatever feels right to you. Use the SwingBall to engage the voter one-on-one. Tossing a SwingBall is a private conversation between you and the voter. Each SwingBall is recommended for a different type of voter, so you can be strategic about which ones to toss.
Pro tip: All of the SwingBalls are designed to increase the chances that a voter will get out the vote, and vote for Hillary Clinton. But different balls will be more or less persuasive to different voters! You may need to toss a few balls to the same voter to make a difference.

RATE A SWINGBALL

After you've tossed a SwingBall to a voter, report back whether it was "caught" or "dropped." This will help other Swing Masters decide which ball might be most effective.

Go to the SwingBall page and find a ball you've tossed.
"Caught" means the voter was open to it, and you think it helped.
"Dropped" means the voter was not open to it, and you don't think it helped.
The SwingBalls will move up and down the list according to their effectiveness, depending on how other Swing Masters are reporting on them.

SWING YOUR VOTER

Share the good news! (or the not-so-good-news.) Go to your Voterdex and pick a voter you've engaged.

Rate their likelihood of voting for Hillary Clinton. If you rate them as "likely" or "very likely", congratulations! You've swung a voter. Our collective score will increase +1, and your SwingVoter will evolve into a swung-state.

Again, I don't know how much this actually matters, but the fact that they feel the need to "keep this a secret" from "Trump," himself seems worthy of our attention. I'm not in the best state of mind to be professional about all this, so I trust other anons to do the best digging in the early hours of this "game"'s release because I'm going to sleep soon.

This is a diversion, you're low level. They're planning on putting lures and paid pokemon at polling places en-masse. They view this as the only way to get liberal millennials to vote period.

Fuck me, It was the thread about how leftists communicate, not the QTDDTOT thread- and I even fucked that up in the op saying QTDDTOA instead of QTDDTOT. god damnit I need sleep.

cool, thanks for the input.

Alright, looking into it it's not using the actual Pokemon Goy app at all. It's its own thing where you try to convince swing state voters to vote for Hilldebeast and earn points or whatever.
Bump. I need smarter anons than I to look into this and tell me the threat level.

The email that got anons interested when I shared it to the aforementioned thread:
____
Dear MoveOn member,

I'll let you in on a secret:

MoveOn is developing a top secret election game that may just help swing the election and defeat Donald Trump—and you're invited to be one of the first to play it. Will you accept the invite and be one of the first to play when the game begins on October 10?

Accept invite

Part of what MoveOn does each cycle is test big, bold ideas, some of which have the potential to change elections for years to come. This year, we're teaming up with famed game designer Jane McGonigal to invent a new way to get out the vote—and have fun while doing it.

If even a small fraction of MoveOn members play this top secret game, it could add up to thousands of additional votes in key swing states, which could make the difference in this election.

We'd love to share more details, but Republicans and Donald Trump would also love to know more. So we're keeping the rest a secret until the game goes live on October 10.

Click here to add your name to play this top secret game as soon as it's released.

Thanks for all you do.

—Erica, Scott, Emily, Ilya, and the rest of the team

P.S. Interested in volunteering to spread the word about the game once it starts or help out in other ways to make sure it's a huge success? Email topsecretelectiongame @moveon .org to let us know.

Want to support our work? Senator Elizabeth Warren says, "I'm so enthusiastic about MoveOn's smart and targeted plan to hire a network of organizers in key battleground states to mobilize and train volunteers to knock on hundreds of thousands of doors. It's bold and ambitious—and exactly what is needed to help swing Senate races, resoundingly defeat Donald Trump, and give Democrats a fighting chance to take back the House." Will you chip in to help make it all possible?

Click here to chip in $2.70, or whatever you can afford.

PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http ://pol . moveon .org/. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

I failed you, Holla Forums.

Seems like it would be pretty easy for any Holla Forumsacks with a faceberg to use this to find undecided voters and get them to vote for Trump.

Why not just volunteer through Hillary's site?

ww w.hillaryclinton.com/page/volunteer-calls/

I know how much you guys want to make calls for Hillary.

Exactly! Subversion and sabotage!

So I'm looking at this turd and understand it as so:
This is something you add to your social network, some third party info-crawler that you allow into your profiles and records the information of all your friends.
It works in a way that any information not already in the system can be researched for now that you've given it access to non-public information your friends have.
Based on this, the app then spits out at you those who you know who aren't on any public voter registration list or are republican; these are you "targets".
Just like that other app, SHUTAPP, it provides at first neutral information to quite literally b8 these people into a conversation and then it gives you ShillForHill tactics in order to sway their vote.
You then rate the tactics on effectiveness to help others using this invasive info gathering malware.
This shit sounds like it COULD have been an issue if deployed back in, say, June, but it's out of BETA as of yesterday and is looking for its very first users. Not to mention that it wants $2.70.
For a program like this to be exponentially effective needs much more time than the single month the minds behind it have allotted. Point to any MMORPG ever - launch is always shitty and the user count is low, feedback being even less.
This is supposed to help people who can't argue their own ideas in the first place and can't sway opinion of the people around them. While this may help a couple thousand, maybe a few ten who just didn't have the right "zingers", this at its core is build for idiots who can't express themselves and not much short of communication and speaking lessons would help there.

My designated threat level out of ten: four.
I don't think it's going to work the way they think it will just due to lack of time/refinement.
This shit could catch on and thanks to the internet shit catches fast these days but as it stands on launch day, it's small.
Keep an eye on it, though. If we could get a copy to decipher what exactly the talking points are we'd be in a much better position to counter whatever fallout this causes.

Nice trips. Must meme that we should become swing masters. Let the kikes swing from the trees!

This is both really cringey and also extremely manipulative.

Gamifying propaganda. Yep, it's Digra.

All this is going to do is piss people off.

Marketing, user.

I'll let you in on a little secret, user. When you structure a sales pitch around a – shhh, don't tell anyone – secret, you keep morons in suspense.

Yeah, it seemed a little too sudden and forced. Ingress wasn't like that.

Why not just give out free Weed?

You're probably right.

This is what I was thinking.

Excellent overview, thanks for putting all that together!

You got it, boss.

It really sucks sometimes when continuity is concerned.

I believe you, big guy