Hypothetically speaking, if Trump loses, what is the possibility of him starting an uprising/rebellion of some kind?

Hypothetically speaking, if Trump loses, what is the possibility of him starting an uprising/rebellion of some kind?

Does he have the means, and is he crazy enough(Crazy in the best way possible of course).

Of course, at the same time if this did happen, it's also possible that this was an elaborate honeypot to get all rightwingers killed so the US moves even farther to the left. That's not to say Trump is untrustworthy, I've personally fallen in love with the man, it's just that you never really know these days.

What do you think Holla Forums? Is he the Ulfric Stormcloak we need?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/invictuswarroom/?pnref=story
m.facebook.com/augustus.invictus.3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thing is, if the US goes into a civil war, what's stopping NATO from going in to make sure that you still have "freedom" and "democracy"? How is Trump going to defend from a bigger military and also the media? Also, the threat of a Nuclear conflict inside the US is still there.
The best thing that Trump has done is damaging Hillary's image, I don't really know how she is going to make sure that other people respect her after the election.

Hell, I can see Putin dancing circles around her internationally, that's good on it's own.

Stormcloak was a Thalmor (kike) agent, you stupid fucking yid. Thanks for outing your obvious ABC thread.

The bigger question is how likely is it that the entirety of NATO would get involved? Anymore, no one lets revolutions run their course, and usually try to intervene in some fucking autistic way. If Trump could revolt without the UN or NATO getting involved, it would be an easy win.

Trump is a smart enough man to try and gauge this sort thing in advance before risking his life on it, but it is a real possibility, and if the UN/NATO knew that Russia would go and kick ass with America, you best believe they'd back the fuck down.

None. He is businessman, not a soldier.

Obligatory.

Yeah, what kind of businessman would try to be president? Trump will never run for president, bush vs clinton 2016.

People will start offing officials themselves. This will lead to an even greater crackdown on lawful citizens while dindus continue to riot, police are forced to back off of those communities and restrain themselves, and illegals are emboldened to act out, all which will piss off people either ways. In the end, the left will devour itself and the right will kill them. And that's assuming WW3 does not do everyone in (it will).

kill yourself knife-ear

Around zero. Who the hell would die for trump? He's pretty cool but he ain't Hitler. I don't think he has the message for such support.

Running for president and orchestrating a hostile takeover are pretty different.

So is Trump. Don't you see? Jewish supremacy is the only truth!

The US is NATO. European military cannot compete especially if Russia starts waving its dick around.

The Empire was destined to fail after the Oblivion Crisis. A very war torn Hammerfell was able to expel the Thalmor without Imperial help in a little over a year. Of course you'd rather suck down mer cock than pick up a history book. Why don't you just go back to your empire and die with it, milk-drinker?

NATO is a paper tiger. All of Western Europe's militaries rely on US forces for projection. They would have a hard time stopping anything stateside. As for Russia, the biggest issue would be the USN, as they would prevent supplies from being transported and delivered from the sea. Maybe the rest of BRICS could chip in, which would give them leverage in North America and globally.

The main thing American militias lack are heavy weapons to defend against air power and armor. If we could get our hands on MANPADS and AT missiles, we could wage a successful guerrilla war. It'll probably be the bloodiest war in human history, but I believe we can win.

The main action for these militias will need to be focusing on creating unrest and creating conditions favorable to their operations. Militias can't be the only game in town as far as open rebellion against the gov is concerned. You will need different factions in different parts of the country helping to throw off and fracture the government's response. So while militias are controlling the predominately white rural and even suburban areas, you will need to encourage violence/riots/unrest in the cities so the government is fighting on multiple fronts.

This is all irrelevant though since Trump will win.

if Trump wins, there WILL 100% be a civil war in the US
You think all the people that put money on Hillary are going to sit on their hands thinking

They will pay even mercenaries to fight in order to make their puppet president. Not to mention that it would be the reverse case of Establishment (Trump) vs Rebels (Trump opposer's)

I mean, you really think that Soros or the Rothchilds would allow Trump to get away with becoming president?

Trump will win.

That's not how you do it

TRUMP WILL WIN

What if Trump got Putin to agree to help his rebellion?

60%+ of the US mil + militias + Russia. China stays out of it. It would be an easy win. All the (((establishment))) could do apart from losing badly is launch some nukes.

Likelihood of the Trump coup: 0.0%. The man is an American patriot of the old school. He will not overthrow the republic if an election goes against him, and would likely reject any attempt to make him a figurehead. He wants the republic restored, but he's no Sulla, no Caesar.

Likelihood of a Trumpian Bull Moose party: 5/1. Trump is 70 now and, as he's said "I have a good life. Who needs this?" If he doesn't win the White House fair and square I doubt he'd stand again in 2020, but I could however see him backing/giving his blessing to an emergent "fuck the Republicucks" third party.

There is only one answer.

Trump for president of the Republic of Texas.

America is full of sheep that need a leader

If Trump loses the elections and then tells all his voters to take over govt buildings/police stations etc they would probably do it.

They just need someone in authority to tell them.

They may not have any hands if the militias do their part. Militias can easily control the ground game, provided the feds/cops are told to back off. Soros goons rely on not being sniped out when they walk outside and start agitating. Without fear of prosecution, these militias will be far bolder than they currently are.

Another user in the previous thread said it best: We need to take out the professors and professional organizers. Leftists can scream all they want, but that is the fastest way to destroy their movement. Without a middle management layer facilitating organization, they crumble to pieces. No amount of money will get people to kill themselves.

That's the hard part. USN and USAF are the two branches that will determine how foreign logistics flow into the US. Remember, the militias need heavy weapons, and we can't rely on stealing them from bases (NG armories don't have much of anything besides a few MRAPs).

The biggest threat in a US civil war is the collapse of the US economy. We should study Ukraine as an example of what happens when a modern state decides to go to war with itself.

Sadly, this user is probably right. We can't expect salvation from the older generations. We need people who understand violence may be the only option are willing to nurture that sentiment.

Putin already has assets inside the country. They also have a plan to defend Texas from the gulf with the russian navy, if it tries to seceed.

and then promptly be eliminated by the entire planet as a rogue state and (((they))) would all be hanged for war crimes

If Trump loses plan B is to turn the Republican party into a revolutionary white nationalist party. The point isn't to win the presidency in the next election because that'll be next to impossible but it's to use the party as a focal point. The Republican party is 95% white so minorities will have very little effect on Republican candidates.

It has to be revolutionary because taking over the government electorally will be next to impossible.

The voting machines are rigged. I saw it with Bernie. The voting machine manufacturers have also stated their support for Hillary. Don't think for a second America is a democracy. Nothing short of violent revolution will change a thing.

facebook.com/invictuswarroom/?pnref=story

we must be a rebel alliance of various anti state department elements

I wouldn't say Trump would start the rebellion but if there was one he'd be the man to fund it.

If big if Trump called for revolution and started organizing, he would get substantial support from his base.

More likely scenario: the more radical of us here splinter into small irl cells and do our thing. Whether or not this morphs into full-blown civil war is anyone's guess.

Also have you heard of Augustus Invictus? Apparently he's some hothead down in Florida who's talking big about revolution. I know nothing about the dude though so no idea what his deal is.

m.facebook.com/augustus.invictus.3

of course i commend him but that fake accent is just so autistic man,

Trump isn't going to say anything and might not even involve himself if the war started, but if he loses the people WILL revolt. Not because Trump is that good, but because Hillary is THAT horrible, especially with Trump saying that this is the last chance to MAGA. Whatever happens on Nov 8th, Hillary is going down one way or another.

I'm waiting.

Yes, but the problem is most people (normalfags) don't believe that. We need solid proof (source code, video showing collusion/rigging), and its needs to be so complete that only a total shill would say otherwise.

The point is to get people to risk their lives, and they won't do that unless they know for certain that the cause they fight for is just.

There are too many factions to form an alliance with all of them. The original Holla Forums faction of libertarians + fascists is good enough though. A union of the rightists excluding the neocons.

neocons aren't right wing. There your establishment cucks. also known as the 'other left'
We only need to ally with your libertarians, Natsocs, nationalists, paleos and so on.

Head rumor that he would just take his tens of millions of social media followers and boot up his own media outlet with them as an instant following.

Heard* rumor

Is this not just wishful thinking? As long as people have cable for sports and can afford trash food, will they risk their lives?

only the ones that count.

the rest serve their purpose aswell, several decentralised threats to the establishment make for a very interesting time for the feds.

I remember Red Team Planner saying that they expected many independant warlords to pop up that the Federal government simply wouldn't have the resources to respond to without weakening their position against the mainline rebels. This is good news for us

He should drop little hints about this, because it will deter the judaism from rigging the voting machines at the risk of getting caught

During the primaries, they were already scared enough about him running third party.

Tbh fam, jew power comes from them tricking everyone else into believing that they're monstrously influential and capable of destroying all opposition with their words ("you're anti-semitic goyim, hope you didn't plan on keeping that job!").

If and when Trump gets democratically elected, the entire world will begrudgingly accept that he holds all the power, and anyone who opposes him better get on their fucking knees.

Hard to say. I don't know if he'd risk it. It's possible, and I'm sure he has a lot of connections. You can hope.

The great majority would go out with a wimper. Given the high complexity of our society, revolution would probably need to come from a powerful group of insiders. Worst case scenario, revolution may be near impossible… we may have to ride this all the way down to the bottom.