Judge Jeanine Pirro: As President, Trump can prosecute both Bill and Hillary

When it comes to Hillary, there's a prosecutable case for the following[1]:

When it comes to both Bill and Hillary, there's a prosecutable case for the following:

Rand Paul has also alleged that Hillary lied to Congress about having knowledge of the transfer of weapons from Libya to Syria. With the release of a DIA report by Judicial Watch last year that contained the following information, we now know the following[2]:

If the Obama administration had knowledge of this, then how big is the chance Hillary didn't?

[1] youtube.com/watch?v=NXWRzNJRFMY
[2] youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
[3] judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-defense-state-department-documents-reveal-obama-administration-knew-that-al-qaeda-terrorists-had-planned-benghazi-attack-10-days-in-advance/

Unless the Clintons have some serious blackmail on Trump, he must do everything he can to put them in jail. That way, he can crush the political ambitions of Chelsea (or any other member of the Clinton crime family) as well.

Imagine the media kvetching if he actually were to go through with it.

lmao

If this were to happen establishment would collapse and all formats of bi-partisan politics would come to an end.

Chelsea can be prosecuted too.

There's no statute of limitations on murder. Bill and Hillary can be prosecuted for all the "suicide by 7 shots to the back of the head" that seem to happen around them.

I am going to cream my jeans watching Rowdy Gowdy get a second crack at her without her cronies in the chamber interrupting him and fucking up his questioning.

I don't think that the establishment will exist in six months either way. Trump has done more than anyone else maybe in history to expose, or inspire others to expose, the Emperor's nakedness. If Trump wins, the establishment is jailed. If Hillary wins, the people revolt (socially or militarily), and the establishment collapses. We are in interesting times.

Are you faggots still deluding yourself into thinking he will win? Get your head out of your puckered asshole. He's done. Go back to masturbating to your imaginary race war.

Nice proxy, faggot.

get rekt

Nice TOR, faggot.

CTR is truly here.

And Obama, by virtue of RICO.

To be this anally devastated.

Honestly she will probably be dead before she ever goes to jail, but we still have a possibility of sending Bill to the slammer. It will at least ruin their legacies.

What about Chelsea? Iv'e heard that Ivanka was/is Chelsea's friend.

Has Ivanka been an informant for her father on the Clintons for years?

I don't want to be associated with that fag. #NotAllTorUsers

We're slipping into the Barrenstayn Universe.

Trump needs to get not only Bill and Hillary in jail but Lynch as well for the extreme and overwhelming amounts of obstructions of justice. The corruption is just ridiculous. If they're allowed to get away with all this, just think what future candidates and presidents can do.

Why not go the full hog and get King Nigger in there too

If he's losing why are you even bothering? Why are the GOP and Demorats still so flustered?

I never stopped.

He better.

Imagine the presidential inquiries if the media doesn't stop propping up the Clinton family.

bumpity

That Gina Loudon woman is a qt.

It would be funny to see some media people get dragged into the Clintons' mess. I can truly see that happening considering how cozy they are.

I can only pity you virgin nerds

bump

I hear as the election draws close, they've really ramped up their efforts in correcting the record and increased your pay.

Congratulations, a full $0.10 has been deposited in your account.

Pirro is a GILF.

All Trump needs to do is win the election and appoint Gowdy as AG, after that everyone can simply kick back and watch the most satisfying trial our time unfold

Of course. Why do you think she converted to Judaism? She is a double agent. The Jew is being outjewed.

Which is why she got surgery on her nose right :^)

Of course

anyone have that "trump everybody even yourself " image?

Jesus H Christ,that is fucking scary.