It’s Not Just a Necklace, You’re on Camera!

It’s Not Just a Necklace, You’re on Camera!

The commonly shared quote is "diamonds are a girls best friend", but technology is starting to change that. A necklace featuring a livestreaming camera seems to be the latest unveiling and wearable technology is increasing fast.

trunews.com/article/its-not-just-a-necklace-youre-on-camera

The new gadget as a way to capture someone's exciting life without having to do the work because a wearable will do it all for them. FrontRow is a high-definition camera the size of a quarter disguised as a necklace that lets you livestream up to 2 hours straight of, say, that epic tour of Jamaica that will put any self-indulgent vacationer to shame. Mashable deputy tech editor Michael Nunez said the camera works with the biggest platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. So it will work anywhere you would normally livestream. But don't let the size fool you. While the camera might be no larger than a pendant, the price tag is a hefty $400. The advertisement makes this new technology sound great, but very little is highlighted about the role it will pray in the violating of privacy and perhaps even used to livestream criminal activity. Regulating the use of these gadgets will become harder each day and privacy becomes more obsolete with each new creation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wb8PxjhwsDE
youtu.be/nWafiY2yxoQ?t=1m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neat idea, i'd put one on a dog's collar or something. but it costs $4 to produce in shenzen

I wont lie i could use some of these for $20-30 bucks in case I'm at a protest with violent retards

I would use this to video tape all the girls I talk to. Then take screenshots and jerk off really hard. I mean REALLY beat my meat like she owns it!

youtube.com/watch?v=wb8PxjhwsDE
youtu.be/nWafiY2yxoQ?t=1m57s

great idea tbqh

Until you forget it's turned on while you're taking a shit, and that it's probably botnetted to hell and back.

You already know the anwser user
No source code of the software + no free hardware = 2xBotnet.

good luck, antifags cover their faces anyway.

Woah, another camera for Alzheimer's and for memories, which one is this for last decade, 100th or 300th?

What's with the world's obsession in making completely useless devices?

They have to justify their existence in a world where there simply aren't enough jobs. When 1 person can basically do the work of 10,000 then the other 9,999 need to do SOMETHING. Why? Society or something I don't fucking know.

The funniest part is that, while walking (and specially when running), it will move and jump and record the shittiest of videos.

This is how capitalism works. Only time will prove if this product succeeds or if it doesn't.

No, that's Darwinian selection applied to markets.
Goodly enough, even after the MASSIVE HYPE that "smartwatches" received, they still flopped considerably, and so will smartphones now that they've reached peak technology and a budget phone makes the selling of high end devices more and more unjustifiable. Like, who's the retard who wants a curved screen? Highly reflective, fragile, not ergonomic, etc

i want a smartphone with two touchscreens
am i a retard?

Tabun.

do you mean i should kys?

Can't you basically just tie your phone around your neck and do it that way?