What the fuck has happened to animation?

What the fuck has happened to animation?

What happened to quality threads?
Also what happened to that image holy shit.

None of the shows in both of those eras were any good. Also, sage for shit thread.

Where's cuckventure time, OP? Are you trying to hide something?

Why do you think I created these threads:

Jojo thread?
Jojo thread.
Let's hope OP get's even more pissed off.

That's not how you sage.
Oh and only 3 of those threads were actually good.

And, now I know how to sage

nice dubs

Nice image quality.

This one bait is poorly made, both sides look like shit, but whatever, the comunity of Holla Forums is self moderating themselves now, I'm proud of that.

like the Proud Cahokia peoples (pic)

Come on OP, can you get a little creative here?

I didn't need to know they were made by the same person.

The newer shows just rely on potty humor

Hey Holla Forums

I love template threads!

me too!

00s fags are the new 90s fags

I always knew this day would come.

In the 2000s, the networks we know today had to provide quality content to get established in the market. They had to put their money on the table and let creators create what to attract their first audiences. Five years later, the quality of their works started to wane, and today, they've become extremely complacent.

The animation studios went bankrupt and the production of animation became centralized with the networks, which is why every Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network show looks the same. Along with that, executives are unwilling to take risks with creators with unique, but expensive ideas. So they filter them out and open the doors to any John Doe with a degree from CalArts who happen to believe in Critical Theory.

The reason western animation is shit is because the executives don't believe they have to provide anything of value because they think their audiences are stupid little kids who don't care about quality. There's also the issue of television as a medium for distributing works. The way networks make money is by selling advertisement space to sponsors. And they figured out they don't have to make good content, so they make crap just so they have an excuse to run commercials.

The japanese voice actor who played Dio in the OVA fucking nailed it.