Black Lives (Don't) Matter: Protest at my School

Hey guys, I'm putting this up because I need help, and I need it fast. There's going to be a protest at my college and I want to rain on their parade.

However, I can't go full shitlord because its rather small, and there is a high risk that my classmates and professors will see me there. I was hoping there might be a list of BLM lies and the truth behind them that I could print out and distribute. I know Molyneux does this with his videos but I don't know if they are in .doc format anywhere.

If you guys could help me out that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanghornforest.wordpress.com/agitprop/
twitter.com/johnriverstoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put up posters with common untruths as well as their actual true statistics etc on posters, anonymously
and hope you don't get CCTV-ed and ejected for being A RACIS MUFFIGUN WITE DOOD

Draw some pepe on the floor and write "we're watching you" or something that makes them believe racists are everywhere.

Don't tell them who you are but do some shit like

Make them know Kek is watching them. Keep an eye out for campus cameras too. Write some Mr Bones spooky font that says "Kek is always watching you." or something to them.

Make posters like these

Well, step one don't reveal any details about yourself, not even here. No pictures of yourself with a mask or anything. Don't be like that last guy. He didn't fly so good.

Like everyone else is saying, the safest option would be a heavy information campaign - posters everywhere pointing out untruths.

But, in my opinion, you could even be ballsier and try to do a false flag. Try going in the other direction and posting black power shit. Going into we wuz kangz territory may be too much, though, and get spotted as satire. Could do some white genocide stuff, entice others to come out in support of it, and push the whole thing so that normies fight back against it. But I don't think you want to Mizzou your entire school and destroy your degree.

Most importantly, just don't get caught. Don't let anyone else know unless they can 100% be trusted not to blab. Don't fuck this up and be made into an example. It'll hurt us, and above all else it'll hurt you.

I was trying to counter a lot of the "truths" they've been spreading around on my campus. They took some chalk and have pretty much covered my campus in stupid little diatribes like "189 unarmed black men shot by police in 2016"

I was hoping for a document that shows that unarmed white men are shot more often. and things like that. Basically, something a cuckservative might do if he had some balls, so I don't ostracize myself, but at the same time, don't do nothing like a coward.

1. Find a lot of victims of Ebola.
2. Extract their blood, lots of it.
3. Buy sprinkler and secretly install it in your school, somewhere where protest will be going, or on the roof above them.
4. Connect sprinkler to the bottle of ebola blood.
5. They won't even panic at first, just get angry. And you will get to enjoy the "rain".

How about you learn things in college instead

they have a study of pepe

In colleges they only teach you how to become liberal retard.

If you are just trying to social signal to other that not everyone on campus is a marxist nutjob then messages like
are good enough.

But if your goal is to change minds, not of SJW whites, but of a normalfag who was convinced that going to this rally was a good idea or a passerby then counter messages that dismantle the BLM core message would be great.
>White privilege isn't real. Asians (Indians, Pakis, Chinks) have a higher median income than whites and THEY AREN'T WHITE

There is another thread that linked to an article like that said African immigrants made more money than basketball americans. Too lazy to look through the catalog and link it, but it should still be up.

It's facts like these that exploit kike lies like the idea of "systematic racism" or that America is holding da black peeple down. Because even if that were true, there is no solid proof of it. No matter how much they yell on twitter or on the streets. It's all just a bad meme.

You can use these images as flyers.

I'll graduate in December. dumbass

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Do you have anything on cops more likely to shoot unarmed white men and the fact that black cops are more likely to shoot black perps?

Not to bully, but graphs just like the ones you are looking for are all one google search away you stupid nigger. You can easily grab them from US census and FBI .gov websites.

Do what that absolute madman did a bit back and show up in overalls and a gorilla mask :^)

If we keep doing it then perhaps we can encourage some copycats. And by 2017 we'll have entire groups of people showing up to all the protests dressed as apes.

Forgot the post.

No. As I said, I need to be able to present myself at most, a cuckservative.

I can't go full 1488, Can't risk being thrown out this late into the game. However, as
said I have found some interesting material using startpage, nothing as good as what I've seen on Holla Forums in the past. But maybe that's for the best.

I really wanted a list of all the retards that the BLM movement considers martyrs and breakdown why they all deserved to be shot

I was only jesting.

Stay safe user. I doubt logic will work on Negroes, but it's a brave endeavor nonetheless. Also, if you have redpilled friends, bring them with you. The more the better.

These are perfect, thank you

Then you probably shouldn't, OP. Speaking only for myself, I don't want to read or watch a news report about you being kicked to death because you had the audacity to present facts and logic to animals who just want to rampage.

I might just post these as stickers around campus then. I suppose it might be more effective than just one guy one the side handing out fliers.

Be sure to put things into perspective.

Just watch your ass, for pity's sake.

I'm not sure what I expected but when he was de-masked I've gotta say he was cute. With balls like that I don't doubt his ability to secure a pure white aryan waifu.
but because we need to put effort into being hidden both online and off I'll never have a qt Holla Forums bf to pull savage pranks like this with

dailystormer has meet up groups now, and I've certainly benefited from meeting like-minded people

what state you live in?

Mention that if they're going by total numbers of police shooting 'victims', it should be "white lives matter"

Even better, mention that if they're going by per-capita, it should be "Native American lives matter"

Black do not 'win' by either metric. Their only possible response is muh feels.

Also ask that "knowing blacks account for 40% of police murderers, 52% of total murders, way disproportionate violent crime rates etc… if there was ZERO RACISM what would you EXPECT the discrepancy in police shooting rates to be?"

Get it on film. Post it here. Keks will be had

alt-right pillow-biter detected

Fixed your 2nd pic

I don't know what you're implying but I'm pretty sure its something gay so that doesn't really apply to me

Indiana, I'll look into it!

Improved

lmao

Now this is some quality reddit spacing.

These are the flyers that blew up UMich:
fanghornforest.wordpress.com/agitprop/

Hey Holla Forums, I got something similar. We're discussing "police brutality" in my writing class this week and I want to come prepared. I need help in finding the true reasons why these blacks were shot by police. I already know Mike Brown assaulted the officer and tried to take his weapon, Tamir Rice pointed a toy gun with no orange tip on an officer, that Martin guy or whatever tried to kill a cop and got capped, and Trayvon was a thug. But I could use some help in finding evidence and truth in some of the other deaths like Sandra Bland and Eric Gardner. Any help would be appreciated.

Which part of Indiana? I'm down here in Kentucky.

Fair, forgot that was frowned upon. I fucking hate leddit and have never lurked there. Polite sage

What graphing program are you using?
PLEASE I must know!

Contributing with whatever I've got. Maybe some of these will be of use.

I'm not joking when I tell you you're better off asking TRS for stuff like this. They have every single stat and picture you'll ever need.

you're overthinking it, guys. i crash shit like this all. the. fucking. time.

what you need:
1. good genes. that means being a tall, handsome white man
2. balls

you go up to them and start mocking them. ask them leading questions and use what they say to make fun of them. it's best to do this while pretending you're their friend – that disarms even the most aggressive nog.

ie

etc. if there are any women there, feel free to immediately drop and ignore everyone else and focus on flirting with her. it will supremely piss everyone else off and the woman will NEVER EVER mind it. remember: women love attention.

up your asshole game, Holla Forums. even if they keep protesting after you leave, you can bet your ass they won't be coming back. they won't even get out of bed the next morning.

love blooms

I'm 5'6

i'm very sorry for your loss.

anyway, remember that niggers are niggers because they aren't smart enough to understand statistics so don't bother. take it from le persuasion man: all humans are irrational all the time.

what you have to do basically is just belittle them and make fun of them. you can never get so upset that you justify their aggression – it has the exact same principles as trolling. except, in person, it will really hurt their confidence and fuck over all of their motivation to continue.

being tall makes it significantly easier but if you're good looking you could probably get away with it anyway. the entire idea is that you make them feel inferior to you. which means being dressed well (which doesn't mean formal, just attractive).

the biggest concern when doing something like this is hurting your own reputation in the process. keep your cool and that's never going to be an issue.

Here's a pretty good twitter if you're looking for statistics and graphs and stuff.

twitter.com/johnriverstoo

Or just print stuff like this out and anonymously spread it around campus the day of to trigger the shit outta them.

Just Chalk "Black Crimes Matters" everywhere.
Simple, easy, efficient.

Why do libshits project so much? In all likeliness, autists on this site will graduate with STEM degrees while you're milking your gender studies diploma for all it's worth at Starbucks.

Pretending to support pro-white narrative while redirecting attention to brown people. #justkikeythings

You can't fight them with logic because it won't stick.

Make some posters of your own showing how blacks commit the majority of crimes in whatever city is closest to the school. This will wake up other whites and trigger the blacks into exposing their inherent feeble minded idiocy and propensity to violence. When they get loud and threatening film them and demand the school expel them.

go in restroom and tag "BLACK LIFES MATER" all over.

do this