TOP FUCKING KEK

Glenn Beck: Electing Hillary Clinton ‘Is a Moral, Ethical Choice’

The Blaze founder Glenn Beck took to his Facebook page last Saturday to urge his followers to abandon support of Republican nominee Donald Trump, declaring that if such an action results in the election of Hillary Clinton, “so be it” because “[a]t least it is a moral, ethical choice.”

Beck’s latest missive was in response to the release of an 11-year-old hot-mic tape of Trump saying lewd things about women. “If the consequence of standing against Trump and for principles is indeed the election of Hillary Clinton, so be it. At least it is a moral, ethical choice,” Beck wrote.:

archive.is/PuHC6

Other urls found in this thread:

rope
namb.net/apologetics/comparison-chart-mormonism-and-christianity?pageid=8589952801
youtube.com/watch?v=AASbjjiUUEg
twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fuck about glen beck

Those dubs.
That smug cuck face.

Proof that american conservatism was nothing more than latent leftism and that the GOP was controlled opposition from the start.

Why are christcucks so insane?

Yup.

The normie Beck supporters are now prime for redpilling. If they vote Hillary they:

We need to provide them alternative, maybe even Alt Right, news and opinion sources. Beck has betrayed them and the country.

#HeStabbedUsInTheBeck
#BeckStabber
#TurnedHisBeckOnUs

Not a call to violence.

kys

So given his meltdown at Cruz and now this Hillary endorsement we're only weeks away from Glenn Cuck going full Jim Jones and killing himself and his followers in a mass suicide, right?

This kike worshiping faggot is always worth mining asshurt from you fucking kike.
took 6 sttempts because shills are getting vpns banned again

He is one of those weird Jewish Mormons like Ted Cruises dad

What's the least cucked altright sources that won't completely turn off normalfags? Molyneux? Red Ice?

He still has a lot of viewers. These people are Israel-first conservatives right now, but the Hill Pill might be too much to swallow. They need a new home now that Glenn Beck is a traitor.

what happened Holla Forums?

THE CUCKOLDRY HAS REACHED MAXIMAL LEVELS

BECK LEGITIMATELY NEEDS TO BE PUT ON SUICIDE WATCH FOR WHEN TRUMP WINS

CHECKED AND FUCKING KEK GOD DAMN THIS YEAR IS AWESOME

The only remotely based thing he did was to get knowledge of (((Soros)))'s shenanigans out in mainstream conservatism.

Unfortunately he even managed to undermine that by sounding like a drunken crazy constantly-weeping conspiracy theorist

Glenn Beck was never 'based', you just were bluepilled and fell into the left v right paradigm.

Obligatory

Molyneux and Vdare. Remember these people are old Christians. Maybe Jared Taylor and Citizen's Informer could reach them. I hate to say it, but maybe the bulk of them have to be sent to Breitbart for now. BNN shills for Israel, but is pro-Trump and reports news the MSM hates.

At this point it might be more important to get them away from Glenn Beck. I don't like sending them to Alex Jones though.

Molyneux has been pretty good since webm related

I get Beck being a media cuck but any average joe conservative defiantly blind to reality is oven worthy.

Spam this to Glenn Beck's Twitter followers and Kikebook fans.

We also need to let content creators know that Glenn Beck listeners are ready for a change.

Maybe we could get the Political Cesspool onto some actual radio stations and replace Glenn Beck.

Like everything Jewish it's insane

(checked)
Technically, he's right.
By HIS morality, Hillary is a moral person.
By Glenn Beck's judeo-christiano-bolshevic morality, Hillary is the more moral person.

Red Ice is too much for cuckservative normies. Molyneux is just about right.

HOLY SHIT THE CUCKOLD FINALLY DID IT

He finally destroyed the last remaining vestiges of his audience.

No you were just a retard.

No.
Or was she renegade?
Whatever, alt right is a no-no, reported.

Even by that metric its still bullshit with all of her drone strikes, blatant lying, rape coverups, and murders.

HEIL CHECK'D

And Glenn is a true cuck, a true beckstabbing snake

That's exactly it. We need to ensure that other Republicans take him to task for it.

We could start a petition or open letter on normiebook and twitter that condemns Glenn Beck binds the signer to a promise never to watch or listen to him again.

Sinnead is Renegade.
Fucking moron, you can't send some old ass boomer to Holla Forums.

Fuck off kike.

Wow.

It's not even really that funny anymore, he's beyond delusional insanity at this point. I'll wager when Trump wins he commits suicide.

Yes goyim, wake up to the feminazis, the matriarchy is oppressing us!
We have to do something about Soros and those SJWs!
>>>/altright/

I really think he might sudoku on the 9th.

Kill yourself, you fucking shill.

It's about ethics in politics.

A shill is a good sign. That means there is a danger to the status quo here. Capitalizing on the collapse of Glenn Beck is a threat to them.

Mikey pls go.

They wont listen to him because he is an atheist.

10 Oct 2016
The day Holla Forums was unironically alt-right.

True. Not sure why I even bothered responding. Though in my case even the older people I know think Glenn Beck is a fool. How should we target his wider audience?

Fuck off.

What? The Aut-Right are the ones who constantly complain about Sinead because she called out their faggotry.

Not a single person said that. What was said was that getting elderly Glenn Beck followers to accept even milquetoast alt-right stances instead of cuckservative ones swings things in our favor.

Didn't Glenn Beck promise to kill himself? Why isn't he dead yet?

And aside from him (since everyone always knew he was joke), the whole profession of journalism is a joke now and everyone knows it. What the hell were they thinking with the bullshit they kept trying to pull throughout this entire election? Even idiots have noticed now. It's over.

And the TRS forum is where the audio on was originally leaked.

Unusually high shill activity in these sectors. They might be trying to overrun this place like 4/pol/

These ones are at least pretending to use the lingo though.

He has call in segments. So if a few shitlords or old Trumpers call in and ask about then we can redpill or demoralize his audience to an extent.

We need to hit his social media. Reply to every one of his Tweets.

We also need to hit any comments sections on the blaze and link to superior content. If we could get the boys at TRS to talk about this on the Death Panel we would have enough people brigading their comments we would win.

Don't discount the feels angle. Include links to Trump's charitable work and general decency. If they realize Trump does good things we might be able to push that narrative.

Beck doesnt know what he believes any more but soon he will believe that death is the only way out.

What's wrong with this guy anyway ?
His religion is total heresy, he's pissing himself, smearing cheetos on his face. What the fuck ?

Back then everything pointed to Trump being 100% kosher.

GLENN CUCK

Cucks deserve to be hanged.

Glenn Kek

He's a man who would spew anything out of his mouth that you gave him. But he believed every word of it. Eventually they fill him up with so much pro Israel bullshit that he went insane. Got exiled from Fox and then forced to sniff around on the ground for crumbs with his own business.

What happened between Fox news and him ?

A disgraceful cheeto faced cuck.

He went too tinfoil. Also calling Obama racist meant only gold merchants would by advertising during his segments.

*buy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10/10

A vote is a vote dumbass.

Just filter the kike.

(Check'd)

Hahaha, what a cuck. Remember when Trump showed up unexpectedly at his little event and Glen Beck literally pissed his pants?

Picture related.

…di… did that really happen, user?

Your doubles seem to agree.

What happened here?

Fug fam I tried finding the video and I think this might have been shooped.

There's a video of trump crashing his gathering, I think him wetting himself is shopped though.

this.

Are redheads actually crazy or is just a meme?

Flat earther drama, I'm not sure on the details.

Yeah, and a guy who is hated by both parties will be able to do whatever the hell he wants

How insane has he gotten?

Kek.

You misunderstand, everyone in the video is a flat earther retard.

Whatever they are covering up must be huge.

Pedowood? Insolvency? Aliens?

user, ((Mormons))) are jews

Just realized it might not be clear but I'm referring to them as retards not you.

So you like your normal friends to drink fluoride. Gee, some friend you are.

Redheads have no souls user

Reported for intl.

I think I shooped that. I have a bad memory.

Shills like you, intl?

Roast in hell, intl.

They are more christian than Catholics tbh, fam.

Telling people to stay home or vote Gary Aleppo would have made a hell of a lot more sense than going completely batshit and telling your "conservative" followers to elect Hillary fucking Clinton.

He has got to be getting a huge ass-raping on Faceberg right now.

The denotation of cuckservative. although the media will try to imply that trump is not truly conservative with their subversive alt-right label

No. Mormons have a completely separate religious book and magic underwear that they hump in. I had to learn in school all about the crazy shit that Mormons believe. It's not even close to Christian.

The folly of the Catholic church is that it suffered some mergers with Paganism to prevent further persecution.

dog bless ameriga :DDD

rope culture.org/

I'm glad I saw "Glenn Beck" appended to this so I would know to ignore it.

If Glenn ever discarded his public identity and went user, I might risk accidentally reading something he wrote or listening to something he said, and that would be terrible.

I forgot about that entirely. Didnt exactly catch on eh?

Last I heard they're supporting some guy called Mcmillen or McMullen or something? Not sure why they went with someone even less relevant than Stein or Johnson.

Insolvent pedophile aliens maybe?

Normalfags don't do much of their own research anyway, they just follow who wins.

Heavenly father will smite you for your blasphemy heretic!

The great and almightly prophet Joseph Smith will sending you straight to Hell

ok this legitimately scares me… ._.

He's just trying to get Hillary's attention. Was always jealous of Huma having sole privilege to go down on Hillary's "thicket of pleasure"

an endless wave of mexicans is what did that.

But that's none of my business. :^)

The Skypes got to 'em :^)

We still talkin' about beck?

Soros has always been a semi-kosher target for cuckservatives. Beck wasn't the first.

Rule number one: never wear the tinfoil for more than 6 minutes
come on people this basic common knowledge here…

namb.net/apologetics/comparison-chart-mormonism-and-christianity?pageid=8589952801

If you look into it there's a whole bunch of weird shit that disqualifies it from being a Christian doctrine.

Unless you want to take that argument to its ultimate conclusion and conclude that Islam is Christian because it recognises Christian doctrine as a flawed predecessor of itself

Sheeeit. I just moved to a new county. I don't know if they fluoridate poison the water here.

He will be killed on the day of the rope.

It would be forever. With the demographic change, "conservatives" would never win another election again.

You're right.

I almost feel sorry for Beck. He's done at this point. He was on the righteous path at one point back on FoxNews, but then he strayed and took it to this ultra religious level that started making his valid points look loony. He was onto Soro's loooooooooong before a lot of people were, even in the conspiracy circle world he wasn't recognized as the demon that he turned out to be 5-6 years later that we now see him as.

The religious aspect fucking killed him the same way the conspiracy retards fell into the hippy "lets all get along" world. Neither of which are going to ever solve real life issues.

Bill O' Reily was the same way. Guy sold the fuck out for fame. He was a huge conspiracy theorist prior to joining FoxNews and then instantly flipped his shit and went along with the mainstream narrative. People have video clips of him and I wouldn't have believed it had I not saw them.

Even Dan Gabriel is on the Trump train now. Just check his Twitter.

This is it? What a fucking cuck, are there still people who follow him after all these cheeto-encrusted failures of his?

Molyneaux should be good because he always lays everything out with evidence. He is probably extremely boring to everyone who is not autistic though.

He was never on the right path. He was always this shill who came off as so bad that he had to be booted because he did more harm than good to anything. In the end, he was and will always be a neocohen loon.

Glenn Beck isn't even religious. He converted to Mormonism because of his wife, but he doesn't actually believe it. He is just a whore for Israel-first neocons.

Glenn Beck isn't even a real person.

I'm genuinely perplexed as to how he still apparently exists.

I know (((they))) pay for him but I don't understand how he supposedly has an audience.

I don't feel sorry for his candy ass. After he left FOX he had the opportunity to blow the lid on it all and go back to what he was, but he refused to do that so that he could make money off the Tea Party crowd while bragging about in an interview with Forbes Magazine.

Fuck this pussy who pissed his pants at the sight of Trump.

ok

thanks

for opinion

Hillary laughed about getting a known rapist off the hook for raping a 12 year old girl.

How the fuck does that give her the moral high ground in comparison to Trump?

CUCK

Considering how hard he bled shekels, I doubt it means much. He's a liar too. After all, he promised to kill himself if Trump won. That's the real question here, why is he even still alive? He should be dead, he promised.

He was ok on HLN.

That's exactly the problem. There has been no greater advocate for moral decay than Christ and his followers.

Many alt-right sources talk about white genocide and name the jew. Their main problem is their acceptance of faggotry and taking on a label designed to contain them.

If it wasn't clear by now that he was a fullblown cuck, that should prove it.

I Learned Everything I Know About Christianity On Reddit: The Post

so is this the so called bargaining stage we are seeing?

TOP FUCKING KEKOLD

(Checked)
youtube.com/watch?v=AASbjjiUUEg

Meant to embed

Even the most beta engineer can bullycide a physics major

Also I can't believe my best engineering video has already been posted

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

kek

Red Ice has nothing to do with Sinnead, and has put out some amazing stuff. Fuck Sinnead though.

Back when he was saying Ron Paul supporters terrorists and kvetching about people who questioned the jewish 9/11 attacks?

Red Ice was ok when they first dumped the tinfoil but they've since morphed into Aut-Right cancer.

On the other hand, Sinead's SA documentary might actually end up being decent.

Filtered.

Maybe some, but they still serve a valuable purpose and get some great guests on.

I once met Glenn Beck in a barber shop in Tel Aviv. It was a nice autumn morning in those kike slums, and the most degenerate of kikes wouldn't be up for another four hours. The line for a haircut was three man strong, and Glenn was last in line. I could see that he was a huge, huge faggot, so I used my humble-yet-firm frame to shove him out the way. I was I big guy to him. The only response I got from him was him wispering "I g-gonna c-call my w-wife's son a-and…" -I made him shut up with my stare. At this moment the kike barber took notice of the incident, and then asked Glenn to leave, saying: "although I love shekels very much, I did not survive the holocaust three times just to give haircuts to faggots. Please pay your entrance fees and then leave."

Glenn gave the barber a 100 shekel bill and left, not before dropping a mini bag of cheetos.

It's making fun of Glenn Beck. Why are you so triggered, fag?

Somewhat amusing, but it needs a kicker

FTFY

Even if he supported Trump i wouldn't care about him one way or another.

Stop bumping this thread. Stop responding. Literally ignore the guy.

Stop bumping.

So funding ISIS, laundering money and taking money from Saudis is ethical, got it

Are you new here you stupid cunt?

Stupid bumping the thread faggot

Why shouldn't I bump the thread?

This is ammo against cuckservativism. I'm going to use it to shoah his (and by proxy the classic GOP cuckery and Israel-firsters) reputation in some circles.
We're lucky our enemies are retarded.

ELECTION A SERIAL RAPIST IS MORAL

ALERT !!
TRUMP IS A CHILD RAPIST .
ALERT !!
See twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty for more details.

Everyone he endorses loses.
Beck has saved Trump's candidacy.

It was clear enough mate

not an argument

That video got shut down on his channel, shame.

He just has a higher level of kike hate.The vids are made by kikes .

Exactly you god forsaken kike, as intended.

Is there anything that doesn't indicate the GOP is going to self-destruct and give all of its power to Democrats, creating a one-party system if Hyll the Shyll gets elected president? They're pretty fucking eager to do so, and Glenn Beck is merely a simulation of this grim future (even if his Cuban-Canadian god himself followed Trump).

I dunno kikecuck, they're better than you rats.

They want to elect Hillary so they can grandstand and signal their conservatism without doing shit, just like the last 8 years.

And down the drain subjectivists go.

The Book demands death penalty for a lot of things, like bestiality, sodomy, pedophilia, incest and adultery.

Fun fact: in Ancient Greek adultery also meant having sex with foreigners, and the Bible explicitely calls descendants of foreigners foreigners.

Wasn't Bill Kristol's father a trotskyist or something?

Anyone else notice that Glenn Beck using Reddit spacing? Don't be like Glenn beck, use paragraphs.

Speaking of this, did anyone else see that trump is running ads featuring a Hungarian immigrant? It's clear he knows that European immigration is better than mexislimes

At this point is anyone taking this idiot serious?
I mean its obvious he is angry that he couldn't influence the republican primaries to get his guy to win. He even turned on lying Ted when he bent the knee and said he should have
backed the other spic little marco ( he has a thing for spics apparently).

Sure the jews took over the Gop via the Neo-cons (neo-cohens) and subverted the party.
Hence all these references to Karl jewish Marx!

Does he even still have an audience?
He did so much to drive them away, he even cucked on the faces-pace-CIA-book censoring (Shock) thing which pissed everyone off.

D&C shill located.

The man plainly has no real moral compunctions. I now suspect he's been on Shillary's payroll (or her handler's) all along.

Beck has been drinking himself stupid and playing with his own shit these past few months. When's he gonna finally lose it?

I'm amazed at how much controlled opposition has blown their cover this election.

Then again Glenn Beck is a sad sad trainwreck of a man.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Mormons are NOT Christian.
They are accursed (Galatians 1:8) and followers of Satan (2 Corinthians 11:14).
I know you're looking for any opportunity to attack Christianity, but get it right. Mormons are on the same level of Muslims.

nah, fuck off

Yes. Irving Kristol is literally THE father of (((Neoconservatism))).
And the apple doesn't fall from the tree, as they say.

He's still alive?