Black man thrown out of hrc rally

Saw this on cuckpol

A google wearing a bill Clinton rape shirt is assaulted and expelled from an hrc rally

Link
youtu.be/utGigb1G5ic

It was at her rally today and on shepherd on inc

Meme it lads

FNC not inc

Im mobile right now but could someone pull better links

Ps Im not the fahgy YouTuber who made this

Hillary losing the black vote?

under no circumstances was she ever going to get even half of Obama's turn out. they don't vote for non-brothas.

why are those racists opressing the black male

r u fukin kiddin me?
ur a fuckin stupid goon!

sorry meant slavemasters

>>>/out/

Yes OP is a faggot, but take your record correcting elsewhere

Poor bastard only made it to 3 seconds. Two more and he'd be rolling in chikn n bluntz from all that water filter dosh

Fuck off back to cuckchan, self-censorship should not be tolerated. Also, >reddit spacing

wew

I don't mean to derail, but saying google can be fun at times. That and 'reddit spacing' is a D&C shill tactic to get us to infight

if only you weren't a faggot

sheet man y dat yt allways be tryun 2 keep a brutha down 😒😞😞

fukin raycis mane

dosh?
fkn limey

This is part of that Alex Jonestein thing isn't it? Welp, he did it and hopefully a check comes in the mail soon for him.

Fug nevermind

btw bonus points for being a nog while Hilldog was speaking about basketball americans. I chuckled.

go back to 4chan with your forced meme

Back to cuckchan nigger.

nothing better than seeing someone talk about how they support a race while a member of said race is being physically ejected from the rally.

Well tipped you fedora shitlord

How do we get this to breitbart or trump?

How do we befriend the kind of loyal googleniggers to destroy hrc rallies?

holy fuck… the magic is too real. Right when she is saying blAcks are assaulted, one gets assaulted right behind her on national tv. The universe itself doesn't want her to win.

You goddamn nigger children should stop posting leddit punctuation and baiting op

Why don't you rather oc some shit

I didn't catch that do you have timestamps and link to her rally?

looks like a nigger to me

CTR is swarming this thread

The Gods are with us.

SUPER PREDATORS

nigger
go back
Holla Forums detected
wemb
make me

Sage

Fuck off goon.
Reported.

This was probably for the Alex Jones bounty btw

lmao dont waste mods time with lame reports like that

It was perfect. The moment he's assaulted she says Donald is insulting blacks.

Aahahahaha. OP is a faggot, but this is quality fucking gold memetics.

do we have any versions of this vid without the gangsta commentary?

Drown in the bog you alt-rightâ„¢ faggot

That's not a Google, thats a black guy. Google is a state of mind not a skin color.

back to goonchan

Fuck your D&C. Google doesn't index in here so it's free for all, what matters is using Googlespeak elsewhere.

go fuck yourself you double nigger

We should start using "alt-right" as a substitute word, the way they're using "Google" recently. Every time (((they))) try to label us, we should adopt their label as our own and use it in some unrelated way until their attack is watered down to nothing.

Very nice burt google does not dare thread here. For that reason a nigger is a nigger.

Do we know who this nig is, yet?

Daily reminder, this is all you need to know about Hillary's relationship with black voters.