UVA Professor being shunned and his business boycotted for comparing BLM to KKK

College: STFU and blindly absorb the leftist jewry

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/10/09/a-professor-is-under-fire-after-saying-black-lives-matter-is-as-racist-as-the-kkk/

The city of Charlottesville has a Facebook page that allows the uploading of videos.

Interesting situation in a swing state that may benefit from some redpills…

www. facebook.com/charlottesvillevirginia

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/10/09/a-professor-is-under-fire-after-saying-black-lives-matter-is-as-racist-as-the-kkk/
archive.is/DjzQg
tradworker.org
policy.m4bl.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

On mobile. Hard enough formatting.

They are similar. How is this controversial? They released demands. BLM made specific demands about having black only neighborhoods with black only business (steal from others and give to blacks). They want local control over police and other laws. They want racial separatism. How is this not similar to what many KKK fractions want? How can the media say one is OK and the other is horrible and dangerous?

A PROFESSOR IS UNDER FIRE AFTER SAYING BLACK LIVES MATTER IS RACIST LIKE THE KKK

The biggest fuckup this guy did was delete the comment; when they smell blood, they go wild over it.

Source:
Archive:
archive.is/DjzQg

The big question is this: does he already have tenure? Because if he does, he can just wait it out in his office.

if you want a good laugh look up "BLM protesters get run over"

Checkd and thanks

"Adjunct professor"

Exactly and this guy is just a part time professor who owns a small restaurant in the city. They're trying to wreck his shit. I'll be passing through the area this weekend and giving him my support and business.

This strikes a chord with me because I own a small restaurant and it's fucking hard to make a profit with the insane "meals tax/litter tax" I have to pay.

Every time.

Not an excuse. Phones are more than capable of copying a URL, opening archive.is, and pasting it there.

VAfag here, actually voting absentee because of college. The city of Charlottesville and some of the surrounding suburbs are pretty liberal, growing more conservative as you go out into Albemarle county. This won't redpill any city residents, but it may influence people in the suburbs.

All this shit these (((Universities))) pull just shows how kiked our educational system is.

PAY US MONEY FOR SOMEONE TO READ A TEXTBOOK TO YOU THAT YOU ALSO HAVE TO BUY, BUT TAKE OUT A LOAN FOR IT

Kind of funny how this all started happening and the push for college degrees started up right out of WWII.

Fucking.
Kikes.
Man.

I know. I'm pretty useless. Don't even have a fake account of my own to shitpost with….I honestly just have no time for anything

I don't know what that means, but from context I'm going to assume that he's going to git raped.

This is ridiculous. One could list BLM demands in their own words and contrast them with White Nationalists and White Separatist group statements (like the group who was attacked in Sacramento). BLM would have more extreme positions than most of them. Literally. For the University to condemn this man is deplorable.

Generic White Separatist Group: We want white only neighborhoods. We want only to do business with people we want to. We want control over schools.

BLM: We want black neighborhoods to have black business. We want control over schools. We want control over local laws. We want control over police departments. We want reparations. We want outside investment in our communities. We need fund for infrastructure.

The only difference between BLM and various White groups is that BLM wants free shit. BLM wants classic racial separatism and then on top they want tons of money.

Situations like this will hopefully redpill lots of normies. I hope that man gets help and isn't forced to cave into these irrational bigots.

Filth …
When I finished high school I was another worthless, blue-pilled, liberal; taking two years off to work and travel before going to college was the best thing I've done for myself. Living on your own with no student 'peer pressure' to keep you in lock-step with the mainstream opinion for a couple years will red-pill anyone.

durr first post is shilling!
durr but first post!

I am being completely serious. Compare tradworker.org to policy.m4bl.org . Why wouldn't BLM be categorized as a hate group according to the MSM or SLPC specifically? Because they are all liars, that is why.

Sounds just like what muslims do. No suprise given how many niggers are muslim.

Checkd.

They're basically interchangeable

Checked, that is one very nice website. Hopefully the TradWorkers get their stuff going because it seems great. Shifting power away from unaccountable elites thousands of miles away to local and state governments has been something I believe in since I was bluepilled. The federal government was never meant to be so powerful, states have barely any power anymore.

So, what's the name of these restaurants? They might be in need of a Chick-Fil-A style boost

It's an Italian place called Bella's. I'm from Charlottesville but I've never been. As I said earlier, I live far away now, otherwise I would give them some patronage.

(checked)
Why don't they go to Africa if they want black power?

They charge hundreds of dollars for the paper books, come out with new versions every year or so just to lessen the resale value, meanwhile e-readers have been perfected for a decade so they should cost next to nothing. I'm waiting with bated breath for the liberal environmentalists to pipe up about this.

Yeah cause that stopped the Baltimore riots

NOPE

STILL TOO RACIST

You can use these images as flyers.

If you have time enough to make a thread, you have time enough to make an archive. Quit being a fucking kike. This thread is worth it.

It means he doesn't even have an employment contract. The statement that he was placed on leave is nonsense. Adjuncts are people with other jobs who occasionally teach a course if they want to. The pay is crap, but they are sometimes willing to do it if they're looking for students to hire at their real job.

Why is that James O'Keefe's mugshot?