I'm staying in Japan for a month with girlfriend's family and read that Soy is in everything over there

I'm staying in Japan for a month with girlfriend's family and read that Soy is in everything over there.

What should I avoid to become a soyboy?

Attached: japan.png (1024x683, 5.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinahush.com/2010/01/03/i-have-resumed-secular-life-the-secret-lives-of-monks/
reddit.com/r/zerocarb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't eat, nips eat soy everyday

You should avoid lifting heavy objects, race realism and any kind of direct confrontation (complaining online is acceptable degree of confrontation). Do your rectal-stretches and you should be a massive faggot within a couple of days.

Attached: 15206407913251.gif (360x270, 703.94K)

only BEEF
japu beef

Don't breed

Attached: a99bd6ccdfd1e0a30639384de03d3251382a3afb97f10fe2a16eb0d0bc1742cc.jpg (200x200, 8.78K)

ARE U GOING TO ANY SOAPLANDS?

: )

Fucking racemixer.

You should stop believing everything you read on the internet and accepting baseless memes as facts. Soy is harmless and the estrogen in FUCKING MAMMALIAN MILK is more likely to feminize you than the FUCKING PLANT-BASED PHITOESTROGEN in soy. God damn,

But why are plant phytoestrogens used to treat menopausal symptoms in women?

you're going to make an elliot rodgers aren't you

STAY AWAY

Attached: image.png (1080x1920, 247.26K)

wagyu is pretty fuckin good tbh

Enjoy your Nip candy.

Attached: 61QDDvLs6DL._SL1280_.jpg (1280x425, 95.99K)

The soy thing is really overblown. If you're not a powerlifter it really doesn't matter, you're just a fucking moron who fell for the memes

Shaolin monks eat almost exclusively tofu and rice. You're expecting me to believe they're feminised?

you mean they only stike when being stuck, and probably would fail to any westerner with martial skill

Monkhood is like voluntary prison, I'd rather fuck a bro than let women shit up my path to enlightenment

hell you doing, boy?

Yeah they put soy sauce on pretty much everything. I'd recommend estrogen blockers in supplement form. Though do a better research how much you should take in.
Also google natural estrogen blockers, there's plenty of food to counter it.

We're all powerlifters here though.

If soy makes you such a pussy how come samurai and ninjas and shit were so badass despite eating so much of it? Checkmate atheists.

Don't eat miso

speak for yourself, soyboy

Attached: peter rubish pl meme.jpg (480x480, 47.62K)

Estrogen blockers should be a last resort, they fuck up your gums (which fucks up your teeth), accelerate baldness & make your hair brittle, make your skin dry & papery, cause migraines.. And those are just the short/mid term effects that you can see.. Far better to just up your testosterone and/or avoid the estrogen in the first place if you're not a world-class lifter.

Attached: CXVHyipWsAIaGoE.jpg (400x294, 26.4K)

Fucking men isn't girly

Just don't be a faggot about it.

Same thing goes on in the church. That's what happens when you don't have a healthy sexual outlet.

As I said to do a research of how much one should take it and cycle it. I doubt you need to consume it constantly

Is there a second part to this?

Attached: coincidence ninjatyler.mp4 (640x360, 538.85K)

cant you just suck some testosterone from dicks to stay manly?

How come they're no longer around?

YOU GOT YELLOW FEVER BOY!

YOU YOU NEED TO NIP THAT NIP BEFORE YOU GET NIPPON IN YOUR HEAD SON.

You can see the effect of soy on the entire country of Japan. The men are all weak passive beta cucks. 100% yo

Just eat all the sushi (without the dipping sauce, which is soy sauce) and you should be fine OP

Attached: 530007784.jpg (348x348 381.13 KB, 20.68K)

Milk and cheese come from FEMALES

just eat seafood and regular vegetable dishes.

posting on this board

Can you find an user who made webms and find out if he is okay or dead.

Attached: '.png (782x1218, 949.92K)

milk is for babbys

DYEL bro? prolly never even had gyno, booii

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1846x1212, 241.72K)

when will fucking pseudoscience die?

The zero carb cult is worse than keto. Just meat and water.

reddit.com/r/zerocarb/

first off, try and see if bui is dead yet. i'm honestly a tad worried about him.

second, soy isn't bad - it's artificial soy that's found in products like soylent that will fuck you up and make you start wanting boipucci

it's like dudeweedlmao tbh, some good old fashioned outdoor is fine to smoke in moderation, but taking 90% THC dabs every few hours will probably turn you into a schizo. same with soy - natural soy in moderation is okay, chugging soylent every day will turn you into a tranny.

Can confirm, was using oil almost exclusively for a year and became twitchy and neurotic. A bit better now, but I still feel some residual weirdness (the butane left in sub-optimal product doesn't help either).

Is any plant based oil good to cook with? Or should I just use 100% butter?

Low carb is not bad though. Better for your teeth than a typical diet and also higher fat content conditions you to eat smaller portions and stay a little less full all the time. Assuming that animal fat isn't polluted with various artificial shit from fodder. Fat dissoluble chemicals are a pain in the ass to detox, because they have to pass your liver and leave the body with bile, not with urine. Easier to overload the clearing capacity.

keto/low carb is for fatasses with no self-control. I need my gains breh.

low carb diets work well initially but most put all the weight back on when they fall back into their old diets.

Is eating animal fat and protein bad for gains?

i used to be stationed there. fermented soy isnt that bad. make sure to enjoy all that great jap food. eat at street food vendors, all you can eat yakiniku (and beer), yakisoba, ask if there will be festivals so you can eat all sorts of dank food for cheap. also go to Yoshinoya on the reg, its great. avoid american style fast food, I know youll be curious to see how it differs, just skip it.

the idea is dont go back to eating over half of your calories from carbs, ever. you can get used to not eating wheat and most grains, most calories from meats/fat. it takes getting used to. id say it takes way more self control to eat fat, and no sugar or starches. id crave sweets so fucking hard while on a keto diet. I would recommend 16 hour fasting on short term for fat asses, its easier to not eat at all for that long rather than a keto friendly diet. then tell them they can eat during that 8 hour window what they usually do, and write down everything they eat.

Attached: Ass-flute.jpg (441x491, 13.45K)

Why does this sound as pathetic as my wifes son?

Soy is in everything everywhere. You can't avoid it. Just buy your problem glasses and prepare your anus.

Placebo affect, nigger. Plant estrogens will only affect you if you're a plant or if you consume them in mass quantities - like 5x your body mass per day.

Cook your own damn food like an adult

Japan.

Kc 2018

Nevermind

How is it to be so retarded?

Because you don't understand anything about the real world past your shitty memes