Not a joke please report

Attached: FBI_-_Tip_CONFIRMATION - R.png (475x122, 34.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/how-prolific-are-pedophilic-urges/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why what happens

Illegal shit please report it

okay but im not going there just tell me about it

Someone else can tell you or you can search it I dont wanna get partyvanned

Tell me, what's the big deal

it's cheese pizza, report it

Do I type in duckduckwhatever on google images or something i dont understand (even though i am not doing it0

Did someone say… pizza?

Attached: pizza.png (480x386, 234.02K)

duckduckgo.com/

saerch IMG src and report

I think I've heard duckduck go before could you possibly give me some background info on it first? I aint searching that shit up just in case dude

its not anykind of cp
however if any photo of underage girl is cp for you then it might be…

Attached: giphy (2).gif (320x240, 1.14M)

theres naked photos of them idiot report it we can do something about this

That was my reaction

Attached: 5c43532c4957472874e7b7c105a0a15e3b3bc9ba67132e5af966629aa1c29a9c.jpg (255x213, 13.79K)

src meaning?

And how did you stumble into that shit?

MODS!

will spam report queue

Report Thread for sponsoring CP

OP VANNED

MODS

underage nudity =/= automatically illegal

fuck off back to facebook

Is this a ruse

Fucking hell that's vile

OP is clearly just "warning" you all but his intentions aren't really that noble.

Literally 100% legal.

Do you like my drawing?

Attached: lolifox.png (202x300, 75.91K)

I like the google result of the filename.

img src is literally allowed to exist by FBI, retard. They have a constant back door to the site.

you really think they dont already know about imgsrc?

Attached: 1490567215154.jpg (370x471, 27.89K)

Like hell I am looking for that shit dumbo.

I've made 1 report to the FBI before through the online form and they didn't even email me back. I wish they would. Like, why even give them info if they don't tell me if it's useful or not?
Last week I reported somebody trying to finance ISIS with cryptocurrency that I though was a genuine terror risk, although the post was 3 years old.

I have a mixed opinion on it. I want to be helpful and report shit to the FBI because I have a knack for finding lots of illegal shit on the clearnet, but on the otherhand I don't want to be monitored because they realize I'm putting certain keywords into my search engine. ya get me?

Attached: fancymemes.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

It's not illegal you fucking retard.

What are you referring to. I'm aware that neither reporting to the FBI is illegal nor is inadvertent exposure to illegal information illegal, but possession, distribution, and viewing of some content definitely can put you on a list and sometimes is used against you in court (although thats only a problem if you actually had bad intentions)

No CP shows up by following OP's steps.

it's time to start defecation

Attached: swięta anona 2025.jpg (600x546, 80.19K)

I have noticed that duckduckgo without safesearch tends to show way more fucked up shit than google for completely normal searches.

Seriously. even the most innofensive searches give fucked up results-

thanks for the tip OP made my day

OP you should look up the stats on how many people get vanned who report things.

By being a moralfag you're putting yourself under scrutiny by the FBI.

Enjoy your van OP. The FBI doesn't like it when you disrupt or make a fuss about their child sex trafficking.

We need to initiate OP if you know what I mean.

kek this is what happened when I sent emails to lea. They never replied to anything. One day I just found the police other in person and talked to him about it, he said they're too busy to write back most of the time. I just gave up on the whole thing. This wasn't about CP btw but something else entirely.

Dude ISIS is 100% controlled and funded by the alphabets. Aren't you aware that when ISIS soldiers need to move into position to fight Russian and China backed forces that Israel and the US just watch them do it and don't fire on them? ISIS is just how America manages to get around the human rights / united nations bullshit and operate without being held accountable. This is no joke, no meme, this is the actual reality… and you somehow expect them to do anything about ISIS? Go report those people to the KGB not to the FBI if you want anything done.

Newfags don't know the the history of the alphabets experimenting on, killing, drugging, and torturing American citizens.

Reporting the government to the government won't help.

You have to write to foreign agents and tell them what's going on and beg for them to send a liberation army.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/how-prolific-are-pedophilic-urges/
OP reads the same blog as me we're both fags, it would seem.

Attached: A5DE4850-C000-486C-BF03-7D8B712EC1ED.jpeg (558x828, 82.6K)

why are you reporting this when there's nothing to report?
and why fbi. what do you expect them to do?

All the FBI can do is investigate you mung. They have to get approval through the judicial courts before they can even do anything. Reporting illegal content is a big waste of time since the FBI rarely get approval on anything.

Idiots flooding the FBI's inbox with useless tips slows down their work, don't discourage them.

Cheese Pizza? Color Printer? Charlie Pride?

Then you have never searched "rajce" which made panic at some subreddit two years ago. It's similar to what you are searching but more of like… family photos with strangely a lot of nudity :/

imgsrc is a russian site, FBI has no jurisdiction
reporting it accomplishes nothing except giving the FBI your basic info, making it easier for them to track the other sites you go to

Attached: 000o01b2.jpg (225x255, 10.88K)

imgsrc dot ru
is in a russian domain tard…
i'd be more worried about the fact that that website installs cryptomining software on your computer…
mfw you're making some russian gangster richer

Attached: stocking.png (853x480, 418.88K)

Oh fuck, I use duckduckgo on firefox! I guess it's time to switch to Qwant or SearchX then?

Wait so now CIA niggers and KGB niggers are spying on me?

Attached: I'm getting off this ride.webm (402x360 474.57 KB, 685.99K)

imgsrc.ru exists for years. Thats where i found out about SM.

no the NSA is spying on you, not the CIA - and the KGB doesnt exist anymore, but that has nothing to do with the cryptomining your computer is now doing for the owners of that website…

Attached: mfw.jpeg (640x480, 36.76K)

That was partially only a joke but technically they do still exist just not by that name anymore since they've re-branded. Now currently the FSB.

Well I only really use Firefox for watching anime, I've never made transactions using it so would I be safe in that case? I use Brave to shitpost on the Chans. Anyway I changed my browser to Yahoo but what should I use in the future to avoid being mined by Cyber Slavs?

Thanks in advance.

Attached: Megumin on 2ch.hk.png (728x90, 36.16K)