Who wants to take down The View?

Joy Behar just called Bill's victims "tramps"

twitter.com/Chuckr45690581/status/785597618701209604

infowars.com/the-views-joy-behar-calls-bill-clintons-rape-victims-tramps-liberal-audience-laughs/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Behar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can we do this.
Maher needs to go down also.

this is pretty problematic

Old Jew kvetching to liberal catladies exemplifying the hollow façade that is their ideals.

Women's suffrage was a terrible, terrible mistake.

moral relativism at work. when its convenient, the women are tramps that deserved it.

I hate kikes

Chickens clucking.

As long as we're naming high-profile targets for e-trashing, I think Jon Stewart and the Pope would get lots of press.

VICTIM BLAMING
I
C
T
I
M

B
L
A
M
I
N
G

She's Italian.

Why not spaghetti kikes?

Ratings must be low. Give her a couple, kike cunt's but other than that, who gives a fuck? She's a Jew pig. Either her bitch throat is slit or we toss her in an oven and enjoy her screams. We need some Running Man type shit on tv when Trump is President.

Is this even still the berenstain universe?

Why on earth would I want to "take down" the View? It has such insightful commentary and it's totally not a jew untruth machine in the slightest.

I've wanted them to catch fire since episode one. How do we make this happen?

Citation fucking needed. She looks like (((Bette Midler.)))

Sorry, no. We hit the Barrenstayn event horizon during the second debate.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behar

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behar

Behar, BeHar, Be-har, or B'har (בְּהַר — Hebrew for "on the mount," the fifth word, and the first distinctive word, in the parashah) is the 32nd weekly Torah portion (פָּרָשָׁה, parashah) in the annual Jewish cycle of Torah reading and the ninth in the Book of Leviticus. It constitutes Leviticus 25:1–26:2. The parashah is the shortest of the weekly Torah portions in the Book of Leviticus (although not the shortest in the Torah), and is made up of 2,817 Hebrew letters, 737 Hebrew words, and 57 verses, and can occupy about 99 lines in a Torah Scroll (סֵפֶר תּוֹרָה, Sefer Torah).[1]

Jews generally read it in May. The lunisolar Hebrew calendar contains up to 55 weeks, the exact number varying between 50 in common years and 54 or 55 in leap years. In leap years (for example, 2016, 2019, 2022, 2024, and 2027), parashah Behar is read separately. In common years (for example, 2017, 2020, 2021, 2023, 2025, and 2026), parashah Behar is combined with the next parashah, Bechukotai, to help achieve the needed number of weekly readings.[2]

she s a fucking kike

Since 1982, Behar has been in a relationship with Steve Janowitz, whom she called her "spousal equivalent."[28] In March 2009, Behar announced on The View that she might eventually marry Janowitz,[29] but she called off the engagement three months later[30] because she wanted people to stop talking about it. Behar and Janowitz married on August 11, 2011. [31]

Hiding Out (1987) … Gertrude
Cookie (1989) … Dottie
Baby Boom (1988–1989) … Helga Von Haput (13 episodes)
It's Garry Shandling's Show (1989–1990) … Joy Mull/Joy Smith
This Is My Life (1992) … Rudy
Manhattan Murder Mystery (1993) … Marilyn
'M' Word (1996) … Carol
Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist (1996) … Joy (2 episodes)
Love Is All There Is (1996) … Mary
Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (2001) … 42 (1 episode)
Hall Pass (2011) … Dr. Lucy
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012) … Eunice (voice)
Crisis in Six Scenes (2016) … Ann (3 episodes)

(((VICTIM BLAMING)))
(((VICTIM BLAMING)))
(((VICTIM BLAMING)))
(((VICTIM BLAMING)))

Fucking hellfire, I couldn't get more than five minutes into that trash before I rage-quit. It was a chick-flick in disguise, and as soon as I realized it, I lost it.

Can't wait till we hit the Barron Slayer universe where great lord Barron Trump cleanses the earth of imperfection

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Behar
She married a Jew and kept his name

Let's do it. Sending into damage control will hurt them. The more likely thing being them getting indignant like leftist women are fond of will be better since it will turn off people from the show.

My mom has been brainwashed by this show
If the "ladies" of the view told her the moon was made of licorice she'd be like "hm well we should keep an open mind I mean I've never been to the moon so MAYBE"
We fight all the time about politics and I'm going nuts trying to redpill her and my father
It's not working

eww, somehow that's worse

That's EVERY universe.

So she merely adopted the jew instead of being born in it, molded by it?

Was the view the show with the retarded black woman who argued against the earth being round on television?

It's the one where Rosie O'Donell put a fat-wa out on Mel Gibson and Michael Richards for being racists and then managed to piss off every chink viewer by saying "Ching chong! Ching chong!"

What I have found most effective on women is showing them videos of migrants sexually assaulting Native European women. Numbers and facts in conversation mean jack shit to them. Watching a horde of sandniggers surround a blonde and start grabbing her by the hair while her terrified face is displayed and then the crowd swarming over her gets to them every time though.

Proof that feminism doesn't mean anything, it's just a means to control stupid women. Good thing the vast majority of women don't identify as feminist.

Boomers aren't fixable. Just be glad they're on their way out.

This

Numbers, words, they all register in their brain like trying to dial without a signal. Show them a video however, and bam.

She's married to a jew and she's likely from a crypto sephardic family like cruz. Even if not she's from the kike world and families. These are people that have fucked over the common people and watched each other's backs for over a thousand years.