Local Media Trying to Bury This Story

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT KIDNAPS AND RAPES YOUNG CHILD

dfw.cbs local.com/2016/10/10/suspect-charged-with-kidnapping-fort-worth-child/
archive.fo/mAUn2

DFW CBS channel 11, to their credit, is the only news station in Dallas / Fort Worth that is trying to bury this story. Unfortunately, the article is scant on information.

An illegal immigrant that has been deported MULTIPLE TIMES snatched a SIX year old girl from home in the middle of the night and raped her multiple times. Luckily the fucker was caught and the girl is safe.

The local media has been furiously attempting to bury this story (except CBS 11). This story should be national news, don't let the (((media))) bury this. We need to tweet this Trump, get him to help this local family, force the media to report on it, all while giving Trump good publicity on the immigration issue.

Fucking illegal immigrants snatching and raping children pisses me the hell off.

DFW CBS channel 11 is the only news station NOT trying to buy this story, sorry for the typo above.

Time to start quietly killing these scum

rwds

some fucking safety is that, she will now be scarred for life

Starting to sound too much like Sweden. Cue that faggot that's going to call this whiteknighting.

We need to create like a charity or something who only goal is collect money to spend on social media ads to push these stories into the mainstream consciousness.

She's safe now that the guy was caught. Try to keep up.

Get this to trump

Exactly, much like clintonkaine.com

Now that she's been deflowered, she will never be able to find a husband and have kids.
Might as well euthanize her out of mercy tbh famicom.

Kid is lady beans

Mom & dad thanked god via translator.

Even better, no one is safe.

Where does it say that the girl is white?

If she wasn't, then I wouldn't expect OP to care, hence she must be.

Bump.

Actually, the girl is from a LEGAL Mexican immigrant family. Getting Trump to mention this story only helps enforce that legal immigration is good and illegal immigration is bad. It's a killshot for Trump if we can get him aware of this story.

Imagine a tearful Mexican mother and father on stage explaining how an illegal immigrant kidnapped and raped their daughter multiple times, and they're demanding that Trump build a wall.

The emotional trauma will likely turn her into a lesbian. More likely than not a rainbow-haired cunt of one.

It's tragic. Poor girl never had a chance.

bump

No, she isn't.
Because A) there's more of these people around, and B) she'll never be the same.

That's what people need to remember - just because these girls or women don't end up in a ditch means basically nothing, considering the psychological damage this does.

That little girl will never be the same, and she will likely never be sane ever again.
She's already dead.

This

Oh, then who fucking cares?

No immigration from Third World shitholes is good.
Ever.

We have nothing to gain from the route you suggest, and enforcing the notion that we do doesn't help us - that aspect, the 'good' of legal immigration, should not be brought up, AT ALL.
This is fine enough in terms of supporting the notion that illegal immigration is bad.

Burying stories about child rape is what it is.

That's a fallacy, those are all opportunist cunts.

Trump Bump

Hope someone mercilessly annihilates this garbage.

>“I prayed to God to return her in good health. I didn’t care, as long as I was able to see my daughter,” the child’s mother stated through a translator.
I suddenly have lost interest.

this is probably what happened to jodie foster tbh

Kill yourself.

Found the psychopath.

Listen, I know that, upon finding a genie in a bottle, most Holla Forumslacks will wish for everyone who isn't white to be teleported to Mars or something, but I'd like to think we're not so fucking jaded that any of us think a child of any color being raped is a good thing.

you dumb fuck

this spic is smarter than you

>reddit spacing

The article doesn't mention rape

screencap headlines for easier distribution pls

Glad the mods did their job tbh.

reported

There's that pathological altruism again.

I've had it. Get this out. We shouldnt wait for Trump to get elected to start fixing this.

SPICS AND NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

This doctrine would have the rapist and the girl swinging from a branch.

not that there's anything wrong with that

user, what's the point of being white-skinned if your heart is blacker than a nigger's body?

/thread

Because we can't be fooled again.

Having any compassion for shitskins or scum leads to our current situation. No more.

No more cucking, no more softness, no more altruism directed outwards. we have no need for these other groups and any time spent tolerating them is setting up future generations for failure

He looks white to me

Anyone here know these stats?

Do you know you're missing the fucking point? OP has my RAGE OVER 9000 so I'm not going to explain it to you right now. Just, think before you speak faggot.

I literally don't care if non-whites get raped. I seriously don't. Processing Well… actually I do care if it happens to another race I respect, but that's basically only the Japanese and the more Indo-European Persians and whatever Assad is.
The point is, I fucking hate Mexicans.

It has major propaganda uses, ya dip.

Seriously, is that this faggot's argument.

Not quite. It seriously I can't tell the gender at all claims that illegals rape & murder less than legal citizens based on the total rapes & murders that occur. I.e. "if 10% of the population are illegals and they commit 49% of the rapes & murders, then they raped & murdered less and that means that actual citizens are the real monsters". Basically the snowflake threw out the rules of math to Correct the Record™.

The only way I can see this math working out is if black-on-black murders elevates the murder aspect of it to undercut both for illegals, which would just be the worst irony.

Actually she is damaged goods now.

Oh thank god. I was angry for a moment that some white girl was permanently ruined.

Are you retarded? Why should any white person care about what happens to nonwhites. Sounds like you don't belong in our nations either.

You are the one with a black heart you mentally unstable cuckold! Someone who cares about other races has a black heart. You should only care about your own race, that is how a sane person with a burning heart thinks.

B PMUP
U M
M U
PMUBUMP
U M
M U
BUMP B

technically not the same thing.

The media and establishment are marginalizing actual legal mexicans for the sake of pushing their agenda, and Trump is the racist. God I hate fucking brainwashed leftists, they aren't even fighting for anything real. Just tools for the tyrants who took their souls from them.

oh, he was caught and killed right?

Send this to Trump

Hillary brought on stage at the DNC some mexican kid that was born in USA to illegal parents. Trump can do it too, and this time it's legit!

Can I see your nose?

yes