Is astrology jewish propaganda?

As a Scorpio I oddly relate to how it describes me. What's Holla Forums opinion on it?

Obvious slide thread. kys

What's Holla Forums opinion on it?

OP is an faggot x 1000000000000000000000

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ZERO EFFORT.

Fucking nigger just say your opinion on, what the fuck else do you want me to say.

What's Holla Forums opinion on it?

GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCE

Nigger we have ten million trump threads as, why cant people discuss something else besides trump. I'm not saying stop discussion on trump, but why cant people talk about something more

really makes you think…

lul who cares

Do you really think we're interested in discussing ASTROLOGY? Stupid faggot.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF HOLY SHIT I CAN'T TAKE THESE SHILLS ANYMORE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

You should take it to /x/,

But if you do want to do this shit, then consider that astrology used to be heavily practiced back in the day. It's one of the basics of Hermetic magic, which in itself is ancient Egyptian magic with Gnosticism.

The current version is just the watered down version of that shit, and that any memetic magic it has (and it does, because stars and constellations are ancient forms of it) is much weaker. You see connections because memes connect everything.

Or, the descriptions are so vague intentionally in order to stir the attention of idiots and make them think "THIS REALLY VAGUE TEXT DESCRIBES ME".

Dunno.

We can talk about fucking your mother fuck off

i don't have an opinion about it tbh

sage

Just another form of bread and circus. Only girls care about their signs. Are you a girl?

yes

Obv shill trying to fake "participation" in this thread. SAGE SAGE SAGE

Too fast of a response time. Obv shill SAGE SAGE SAGE

Oh.

Tits or gtfo bitch

Expecting better from Holla Forums

More shills bumping the thread SAGE SAGE FUCK THIS THREAD. SHIT/10

I'm not bumping, you tard.

Your star sign says you should kill yourself.
t. astrology pro

I'd rather see them than discuss /fringe/ tier shit. Plus your horoscope says you need to post tits

single? :–))

Yeah just cuz its not trump. Fuck off. We're not the ones obsessed with making Trump threads.

Elementary shit. FUCK OFF SAGE SAGE

ok

Ok

You have to go back.

You're cancer.

fuck off

What is sold as astrology in the mainstream vs what is astrology in the occult are two different things. Tarot and qabbalah are almost of like a system of psychology where you evaluate the mental and emotional state of someone. My guess is that the old aristocracy, pre christrian had made it like a record that only oracles or intelligencers could make sense out of. Obviously someone who has a mental or emotional imbalance can be corrected if the layout and signs can be interpreted for whatever situation. The planets and signs themselves symbolize different human traits and behaviors. The stuff you see on the talmud vision and newspapers if fragmented and hogwash. Every sign and planet has a relative meaning to the other, but it is based more on the person being evaluated than the actual alignment in outer space, though that sometimes does affect human behavior, just like an eclipse, or the change of seasons.

I guess it has a troubleshooting method kind of, say a person has a problem with this, or is suffering from this, from past experience what has been recorded on the cards can be passed on to whoever is having the problem now, provided that they know how to read them. A psychologist has methods for evaluating and treating symptoms of their patient because they have records of patients that had similar problems in the past, so they can see what steps were required solve the issue.