Raid Snowflake Anti Gunner

look we need to raid @davidhogg11 and hit him hard. Not sure what we specifically will do but weponised autism is superior to all forms of combat.

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-130006.png (720x1280, 415.74K)

Some of us don't want teenagers getting shot in schools. Imagine that.

fuck off normie

t. scared normalnigger

kill yourself

lol are the tradcon snowflakes triggered because you're about to lose muh guns pew pew
I bet you unironically think the military is scared of you.

The shills have truly come to roost here

you must be retarded

I bet you unironically think people will just give up their only protection against government corruption.

shoo shoo back to cuckchan shill.

I'm going to bet right now that this person will die by a bullet. I can almost guarantee it :^)

Now i was thinking we all get alts and spam his posts with the most offensive triggering shit on the planet to these normies. like make shool shooter memes and pro kill kids shit. just to get them fierd up and triggerd ?

I bet you seriously think that fucking entire nation's armies aren't scared of Joe and Jethro Redneck.
I bet you believe the estimates of guns the government releases that puts it at only like .8guns per person when it's at or above 2 guns per person in private hands.
I bet you're a normie.

Ha. Goodluck Rednecks against a predator drone.

I thought everyone fucking agreed the number of guns in the US was over double the population.

I wonder how well those predator drones will fly when their communications get spark'd. I wonder how well predator drones will be able to pick off insurgents in urban settings. I wonder how well predator drones will work when everyone in the nation (including the military) are calling for the government's blood after news gets out that big guv is just indiscriminately droning urban centers. I wonder how well predator drones will work when 2/3 of the army deserts and joins the rebels.

Are you a woman, or a man with such low testosterone that you have functionally become a woman?

they wont know who. we would just have to fight like the taliban. useing ieds in the roads. blowing up fuel depots. destroying communication rellays. etc. we can and will win

t. weepy bitch

yeah the liberals dont seem to understand what we could actualy do. hell we dont even need guns. explosives are all we need. look up improvised munitions

I'm going to google those things right now.

we need to get something like #shootupschoolsnow or some shit trending. that would be pure gold.

that would mean they have to destroy the whole infrastructure of their own country in order to turn the people down. can you see how that raises the bar?

for

Drones are shit when there is no power grid to be heard of.

Yes, all anti gun protestors must be killed. Americans must have weapons, because then they will kill other amricans and that's hillarious and makes me very ahppy

As if the government wasn't corrupt already. And what are you doing about it? Nothing, because you like corruption. Get fucked inbred redneck

You're retarded.

Nope. Niggers and liberals will. The former of which can not be American, the latter of which must be legally executed for treason.
inb4 ad hom ad hom ad hom ad hom

To somewhat paraphrase Mark Twain, gun control is telling a man he can't eat a steak because a baby can't chew it.

HOGGWASH

GTFO YOU FAGGOT JEW DICK SUCKING FAGGOT just kidding just don't use (((jewgle)))

Hogg still around? maaaang, ice this fool

Attached: icethisfool.gif (400x221, 1.01M)

RELOAD

on a side note how are we going to troll thia fucking @davidhogg111 kid. like we need to dox his ass or something.

Attached: senator-dianne-feinstein-ban-all-scary-looking-guns.png (508x508, 199.72K)

they would be alot more corrupt if we didnt have guns. but even if they ban guns. they cant ban all the things you can make bombs with. lmao

Reminder that not even trannypol likes your ilk.
You are subcucks.

yo must be one of those retard rednecks that says "thoughts and prayers" aren't you, little faggot?

(you)
pls try harder

Leftist cucks want to ban everyones guns so that only violent niggers and other criminals can have guns.

Leftists and their (((masters))) are the worst scum. They are the cancer of society. The AIDs of the Mind.

Attached: 413b-P9egPL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 20.66K)

It will become much harder for criminals to get guns if those guns can't be bought legally at all. They all had to come from somewhere, and originally they almost all come from some legal source. They get sold and stolen or just given away or "lost." Without this stream, what's left would be much more expensive, and those dumb niggers won't be able to afford them.

The US is so stupid with this that a majority of guns used in crimes in Canada, and even a significant portion in Mexico, are from the US. Can you comprehend that? The US is so bad with this that their spillover is making Mexico worse. Do you understand how fucking bad you have to be to make Mexico worse?

Okay Pol Pot, back to the depths of hell from where you came.

Attached: download (10)

OH MY GOD BAN ALL GUNS
really makes you think.

ftfy

hey please try and make these pretty crystals they are awesome.

Attached: 2043abcb5c3103848f31f7256eeb82b9b8bacaedd6133b80d8e4289cffcb75b6.jpg (509x596, 58.15K)

He says as his women are being fucked by mohammad. Lol, close out this thread and kill yourself before you have a mental breakdown.

allhauklbar

Attached: truckofpeace.jpg (620x400, 52.34K)

lets raid this faget he needs a good troll

you people have the focus span of a cat

based snowflake