Bill O Reilly says media head have told employees, "If you support Trump, you are fired."

Bill O Reilly says media head have told employees, "If you support Trump, you are fired."

twitter. com/TeamTrump/status/785555525559738368

No archive because its a video.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PuHC6
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/785608815962099712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That guy looks scared for his job

fucking bump

bump

noticed hillary ads getting played today, fox has gone full judas

I hope the Trump kids start a news network.

Imagine Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and the Trump on their own news network.

i'm ready for painting with ben garrison in the mornings

No filterman please.

Unbiased objective reporting? What's that?

Fucking kikes and their tabloids will burn eventually.

Filterman can be a good servant.
He's no longer married to the jew.

But we'll never forget his shadyness.

Zyklon Ben tweeted out this kikebart article where Cheeto face is with Her.

archive.is/PuHC6

bump

HOLY SHIT, BILL OREILLY ACTUALLY HAS JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY

LUGENPRESSE BTFO BY OREILLY

Trump has to call the (((media))) out on this.

thats weird cause i just got an email saying Glenn Beck is publicly supporting the Constitution Party right about now, not that I have any respect for Glenn beck

better than libertarian

That and he knows he won't survive in Hillary's America as a tall white heterosexual male with money. He'll be a walking target.

Bill has seemed somewhat restrained this election cycle. Maybe he really is scared.

He was talking about retiring a few days ago on another show.

TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT
TRUMP TWEETED IT

Did you fuckers watch last night's post-debate coverage on Fox? It was three hours of "OMG did anybody see that Trump tape about the kissing and the pussy? Guise, I can't even!"

bump for confirming what we knew all along

WEW

No, but then your query is the equivalent of, did anyone else suck off an AIDS infested nigger?

Is this it lads?

Is this the day normies wake up and we beat the 1984 machine?

We're shifting back into the Bernstein universe.

And your (1) is the equivalent of a cuckchan refugee who doesn't understand 8/pol/ board culture. I hope a nigger murders you and sends me the crime scene photos so I can fap to it.

one can hope

There was a point in the debate last night where Hillary replied "I don't know what universe you're living in." to Trump.
And my immediate thought was "The Berenstein Universe"

Bill is a shill and a snake. He just happens to have a prior cozy relationship with trump and doesnt seem willing to throw him under the bus. Trump is probably shooting fox news, the 'conservative' station's, ratings through the roof. The execs probably hate giving trump positive publicity but its their turn to have a winner this election with team red.

Fox news is just another part of the zio-media. They dont like trump either but their hands are tied. If they didnt support trump theyd be dead in the water just like Paul Ryan and their farse would be exposed. Trump was/is lucky to have made a friend with Bill, despite him being such a cuck.

Fox news doesn't support Trump at all.

his boss is still a jew

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess names

That sounds awful. I mean, I would prefer it to what's there now, much as I'd prefer to be shot in the hand rather than the stomach.

add m. for m.twitter for mobile version
rip video from there

Another shill filtered. I wish we could filter based off IP.

I agree but they have to play the part of team republican.

To defend hannity, bush's NSA move wasnt as bad as obama's, bush wanted it to target muzzies and muzzie sympathizers, and expire after 10 years or whatever it was, it was a temporary measure targeting shitskins, then obama didnt let it expire, not only renewing it, but strengthened it, and used it to start going after right wingers.

you best be pic related

bigger, user
Think Time Warner and Walt Disney Company

You're a moron to believe the sales pitch that it was temporary. bush's nsa move was as bad.

bush jr is as much of a nigger kike as king nigger is. If this election had gone the way the kikes and their stooges wanted it would have been shillary as POTUS with yeb as the alternative. They would have had to spend some resources shutting up the cunt if yeb won, but in the end their goal would have been achieved.

This shit here.

I'm starting to wonder if the whole McCain/Palin thing was a complete shitjob as well. I don't think the pair was ever electable, and the more we learn the more it seems GOP establishment has been under some level of cuckery for a while.

Are you two chucklefucks serious? Obama only extended and expanded the patriot act to make us think it was ever going to end?
dont you have some threads to bump on ATS or something?

Thats the one thing i dont understand about this election. Who was going to be their real repub nominee? Rubio? Cruz? No way Yeb wouldve ever won just because hes a Bush. But everyone else just seems terrible too. None good enough.

Who is siding with them? If we're dreaming of something new, I want to do better than Alex Jones & co.

Oh chaim

can I just say the Jews and be done with it? it's a really handy catch all.

don't edit posts when you're going off of distracted a stream of consciousness without proof reading it

it's just so weird
I clearly remember wanting to strangle that bastard 4 years ago, and now he's a good (ish) guy

You are dumber than the latest dead dindu if you think the Patriot Act was ever supposed to expire and wasn't just a gateway to fucking what little America still had going for it.

It was supposed to be Jeb, he was supposed to lose so that we can finally defeat the patriarchy.
Rubio was there as the next time candidate, Cruz as the racist Tea Party member who eventually takes a dive and falls in line with the party, and Christie was to be big meanie who doesn't get anywhere. Rand paul and the rest were just going to be ignored.
When Trump came out and took charge of the media they had to change their plan so Cruz got the push to be the selected one, because he was a good goy and would take the dive to the cunt in the end.

more reason to support Trump

That actually makes a lot of sense.

I think pretty much every user thought that at the same time.

Holla Forums is right. O'Reilly is afraid. Probably for his career, though knowing Clinton it could fear for his life.

Didn’t they estrange him from his family earlier this year?

And it wouldn't have mattered if Turtles accidentally won, the Clintons and Bushes are lock-step on demographic displacement, open borders, wars for our greatest ally, outsourcing and debt-slavery. They are owned by the same kikes.

Everyone following politics pre-Trump knew it was Turtles' turn 3 years ago. $100M+ was bankrolled for him before the first primary debate. Rubot was the fall-back plan, same policies, same owners, same pandering to beaners.

But we had different plans. Our plan was to dash them apart with rage unparalleled, and by God or Kek we pulled through.

honestly that would be pretty kampfy

Can you sue if you were an employee who got fired because of that?

Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman and a shill but he's often hilarious.

can confirm I thought it too

He doesn't.
Don't be fooled. He has a relationship with Trump.

You could but there's the matter of proving it, and these people probably wouldn't outright say 'You're fired because you support Donald Trump'

I think there's laws that if they'll accept Republican ads they have to accept Democrat ones.

You're wrong, its entirely legal to fire someone over political views in the US.

It's not illegal on the Federal level. On the State Level there are laws specifically preventing you from discriminating against an employee based on political affiliation in DC, California and New York. Which is, funnily enough, where most of these news networks are based

And yet look at what happened with that Mozilla guy.

IIRC he wasn't fired, he quit.

TBH I can't wait for President Trump to ransack their dens and turn out these snakes.