How would you adapt it into a film?

Sorry user, this is a board for adults.

Make it esoteric like Stanley Kubrick or Lynch's movies or Holy Mountain.

i wouldn't because i'm not reddit

Dude it's a song with numbers

Perfect Circle > Tool

You don't.

I'd rather adapt this.

What a fucking shit thread

A lot of kino scenes with white, blue and red colors.

this.

Is mayonnaise a film?

Yes, it is.

DUDE DUDE LMAO

DUDE DMT LMAO

It's literally D00D W33D-tier shit.

This. Tool is one of the shittiest bands ever to he worshipped mindlessly by normalfags, just like Pink Floyd.

but random guitar squelching is art

Isn't it just an album about dealing with his mom dying?

Wrong, Pink Floyd is legitimately pure audio-kino, and is the greatest band at a normalfag-level of popularity of all time.

Tool sucks though.

It would be a period piece about a sailor (Casey Affleck) who leaves his new wife to go do one last job before settling down. The boat is destroyed in a storm, and he's washed up on the shore of a vacant beach of some tropical island.

As he lay there dying, a demon (Ken Wantanabe) local to the island comes and offers to save his life and give him wealth and abundance. The catch being that after 10,000 days he would die and his soul would belong to the demon. The sailor agrees. The demon performs a ritual, and the sailor passes out. He awakens the next day the king of a utopian paradise. It is as if his entire life had been a dream and he just woke up. He forgets his wife and spends the next 27 years living in luxury and hedonistic pleasure.

His wife (Rooney Mara) decides to search for him and goes sailing. After many years, she becomes a notorious pirate. Finally, she arrives on the island her husband was on and discovers the utopia, and finds her husband the king. A confrontation ensues: Why did he never come back? Why did she never move on? The king eventually realizes that the last 27 years of his life were hollow–he never had any children, enjoyed any lasting friendships, or built anything that would endure beyond his passing.

He finally confesses to his wife the nature of his curse and admits his selfishness. But can it be broken and his soul saved?
…..no…..