Black people have destroy modern culture

Black people have destroy modern culture.

Name one society that has benefited because of blacks.

Attached: 2646yh.jpg (480x320, 26.54K)

Black men also love dog dick….. Degenerates

Attached: 1210607828_121057216933_11-e1296728946880.jpg (389x493, 46.78K)

Sure, they have been treated like shit for centuries just because their skin is different and were kept from proper education. What do you expect, retard?

Attached: images-2.jpg (225x224, 9.58K)

Poor dog is being forced into bestiality with nigger.
Why would they degrade dog like that?

Attached: 1461341591404.jpg (493x482, 92.95K)

are they kept from proper education today?
if not, what's their excuse for being niggers?

reasons for being a nigger

Attached: Old_but_gold_dindu_nuffin_b76336_5534692.jpg (420x1898, 234.94K)

the antibellum south
/thread

the USA

SJWs are almost always white, explain dis

There is more, but these are the first reasons that come to my mind.
Also "white"… stop using this like we are all members of a happy family called white race.
We aren't like niggers.

Attached: 1457382803376.jpg (628x356, 64.63K)

Also I will dump this here.

Attached: I'm Not Sorry.webm (640x360, 7.97M)

To me the terms "white guy" or "black guy", I believe is in itself is propaganda. As they are not different only in the color of their skin. The fact that you can trace someone's ancestry using dna back to a specific country they resided in to me is proof enough we are not the same. The proper terms are "negros" and "caucasians"

Attached: DXwfNd4U8AAeBzc.jpg (384x384, 14.02K)

fukken saved

I agree.
We may have common ancestors mainly caucasians, but we moved in our separate ways, forming our own ethnic groups, which formed nations with their own ideas and languages and so on.
Labeling all that just as "white" is a joke, and probably a propaganda.
So the likes like jews, could put their shit into "our" bag.

Various african nations? Not all of them are war torn hellholes. They might not be bustling first world havens, but they're still functioning societies in their own right.

Also it's funny how despite everything islam, feminism, and "progressives" are doing to actively destroy modern western society, blacks are all Holla Forums wants to bitch about and blame for all the problems. Kinda sad how you lower yourselves to the "blame whitey" crowd.

Americans have destroyed modern culture. Those blacks are americans and indistinguishable from white and jew americans. you're all an hivemind of retardation and faggotry

Use your head, or do you even have one.

Of course not. Destroying the West is a all the things you pointed out. It is not as simple as negros, it's a whole plethera of problems mainly stemming from liberal and curtural Marxist thought. I personally do not hate negros. I believe we are not the same and that we should government ourselves. You're talking to someone who has a few negro friends ok. I refuse to hate all people of any race or ethnicity just makes many (or a few) of them are bad people. On an unrelated not, if a negro askes you to go out drinking or to a bar, you probably shouldn't accept as they do not hold alcohol too well.

God damn phone.

america has done pretty well from exploiting niggers. they did most of the hard work in hacking back the wilderness so whites could live in prosperity, and they did it for free
without niggers, contemporary america would have very few competitive sports people, corny old country music and no kfc

I am black and I can't get drunk even from two bottles of rum. Fuck off.

imagine my shock
fun digits though

That is not what I meant. I meant that negros are unknowingly more violent under the influence of alcohol and are far more obnoxious than when they aren't drinking. That's what I meant by it. If you go to a bar in a caucasian neighborhood people are usually mellowed down due to the alcohol, but when you go to one in a neighborhood with negros they are at the very least "more wild" so to speak. My point is both negros and caucasians typically speaking react differently under the influence. I know I should have specified this.

Wow you people are really good at that

We should meet, and check who can drink more.

Attached: drunk_robot.webm (720x404, 1.58M)

We Was Kangs.

Attached: 265n6c.jpg (382x500, 56.3K)

Jews have been treated like shit for 1000 years - before Europeans even made it to sub-saharan africa. Yet somehow, Jews have high IQ and are fabulously successful.

Asians have been treated like shit for centuries. Koreans were literal slaves to the Japanese. Had their country invaded over and over again. Chinese were treated like shit and slaves in the US. Yet somehow, asians excel in every country they go to.

The pre-Civil War south.

Sorry, didn't see that until after I posted.
You are correct, however.

kek

HOW much longer will they be able to use that excuse when for decades they've had EVERY fucking advantage under the sun? They can go to college for fucking free and the feds are begging them to do it. And yet…

THIS is what they aspire to.

Attached: o-BALTIMORE-GANGS-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 313.08K)

Attached: deereborn.jpg (480x346, 38.88K)

The enemy does inveigh endlessly against the "bigotry" of "racists" and "anti-Communists," etc. I am supposed to be the biggest bigot of them all. I "hate" nice Negroes and Jews, "just because of the color of their skins" or because of their "religion." This is the propaganda spread by the enemy. Somehow, goes the superstition of our times, I have developed an unreasoning hate of innocent and equal people who have dark skins or who go to a synagogue instead of a church.
Well, let's examine this idea, as I once examined the soapsuds and the dish water inside the tumbler. It would be a mark of the utmost stupidity to hate something or a person because you didn't like the color of his skin or hair, if there were no other differences. This would be as silly and stupid as hating chocolate ice-cream because it is dark.
I would shrivel up and die of shame before I would participate in any such stupidity and madness. Then why do I head a Nazi Party, and cuss out Negroes and talk about gassing Communist-Jew traitors?
Is this not the worst sort of "bigotry," "hate" and "prejudice?"
No!
For thousands of years, people suffered from the delusion that the earth was flat. Those who dared to question the idea got burned or crucified.
And for more thousands of years - even now, people are getting burned and crucified for questioning the idea that 'man" is somehow the "center of the universe" and therefore above natural law.
That is the whole source of our ideological trouble today, the "liberal" idea that men can disobey natural law.
Corpernicus and Galileo fought and suffered for preaching that the earth was not the center of the universe. Had not God Himself said the earth was the center of the universe, and Man its crowning glory, the Master of Creation? Of course! Therefore, Copernicus and Galileo were a couple of evil "haters" for suggesting otherwise. Had the word existed, they would doubtless have been called "fascists."
Since these two gentlemen got "crucified" for their insistence on Natural Law instead of conceited man-made law, facts have piled up to prove they were right. Only nuts, today, dare question that the earth is round or that it is only a small planet circling a very small sun in a minor galaxy in a very big universe. The battle against that prejudice is all over.
We are too "enlightened" today to fall victim to any such stupid prejudice.
Like hell!
Every time I speak to a university group, there are super-"intellectual" professors there, and the university students are super-enlightened, as is usual at such institutions. No witchcraft or superstition for them. No, sir! They wear beards and beatnik hair-dos to show their contempt for ordinary, stupid, unenlightened, prejudiced and bigoted dolts like me and other racists.
Their attitudes are precisely those of the ecclesiastical courts which condemned Messrs. Copernicus and Galileo; i. e., they are all conforming slavishly to the prejudice of our times (that every two-legged creature somehow has "dignity" and "rights," and has some mystical "value" just because he can squirm under the wire as "Man").
I am portrayed as a wild, raving lunatic, a "nut" and a heretic! Not one of the "enlightened" is able to see that what they are doing to "racists" today is just what the bigots who condemned Copernicus did. Like all bigots, they are right - and tell me so.
One professor at the University of New Hampshire went so far as to admit he was a "bigot," when it came to the possibility that he could ever see things my way.
"Never!" he gasped, for all the world like the gentlemen of the cloth examining Copernicus and his heretical ideas. I pointed out that anybody could be wrong, and might change - even I. He stuck by his guns. He hated racism, always would, and was proud of it! And there is the point.
Today's liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being "broadminded," are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshiping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today's Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.
Their intellectual position is pure, unadulterated superstition and prejudice, and they burn us heretics in the hottest fires of their hate and lies!
That, of course, they will deny, puffing and blowing and gasping with utter outrage.

I wonder, is this actually zoofilia?

Was 3Bear a Nigger?

Black people are unaware pawns, just like white people. Everyone is destroying culture, but you know who their masters are? (((Jewish bourgeois capitalists))).

Attached: united front~01.jpg (725x720, 86.51K)

Dammit, OP.

Want to replace (((Jewish bourgeois capitalists))) with (((Jewish revolutionary activists))) like Russians did? Nice try, Holla Forums goy.

based black dog

>dude, instead of just revolutionizing and stuff, why don't we just replace jewish (((capitalists))) in power with white ones! That'll solve our problems lmao

Everyone loves dog dick

If only every country would legalize dogfucking we would have a chance at lasting world peace

Attached: happy_doggo.webm (720x480, 4.8M)

not even Africa has benefited from blacks.

Women were a mistake…

Don't judge user, that's a future tradwife