What's their endgame?

What's their endgame?

there is not endgame, goy, just go back to sleep

They want nothing but nothingness. Nothingness without end. Beyond white genocide, they want to completely cause the extinction of life on earth, because it's the deepest impulse of a Jewish soul. They're called God's People because they're put here literally to end humanity.

Haha it's the $$$rich$$$ people at it again, am I right comrades?

back to

Because they're moving the realm of German condemnation into vidya now. As young people don't watch movies anymore, the yids have moved on to the next big thing.

The only think I liked about New Order was that my country was the setting in one of the levels which never happens. It's in the **concentration camp*. RTCW is the best Wolfenstein game.
Also there are about seven million games set in WW2 what are you talking about?

This statement is silly. It doesn't even have a level with Hitler in a mecha-suit.

typical millennial normies, ignore them

who said you have to kill him

?

making bad movies

Just what are you saying user?

There's legitimately 4 of 5 kinos on there, I think what you're saying is I don't watch anything or like anything

Here you go, this is more up to your speed.

I have seen almost all of those movies and the are all garbage. There are plenty of movies that I do like, just norne of those.

So God wants to kills us?

I suspect that a God would more interested in how we respond to different situations. Some of those situations would necessarily be hazardous to life.

Only if you're a fag, and the fags are multiplying

Why would god want to end what he created? They may be "special" to god but WE are god's chose, regardless what christian zionism or the Scofield Reference bible says. Besides the end game of god is to defeat the timeless illuminati jews who build towers to reach the skies or sacrifice babies, that dosen't mean christians can sit back and enjoy the ride though, they have to preserve the world.

God wouldn't go through so much trouble to create an earth, design a global being, create a cunning yet fair antagonist, have us choose in a world of degeneracy only to kill us lol. No, there is another one that hates god and wants us dead.

The jews were like high autistic children in the bible, god kept giving them chances and punishing them and they kept using whatever curse in their favor.

God wants us to be free from self harm/degeneracy (because it's bad for us), He dosen't want you to be a faggot because you'll be happier in a real loving family than the gay hook-up aids culture. He is so merciful that he allows evil to exist, and that evil is what is teaching us that killing ourselves is good for us.

AVERAGE

CIRCUMCISED

Your god is a kike lie.

The story of the New Testament is the story of God changing his mind and saying, Fuck it, errybody gets into Heaven. Just believe and don't be a shit.

You have shit tier taste familiamadingdong

You're worshiping demon faggots that came from said christians.

OYO