Why do you feel satisfied with contributing with things such as this?

Why do you feel satisfied with contributing with things such as this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_Capital
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Aw, you cropped out the (ABRIDGED)

why do people think that leftists support gun control?
not even the tankiest of the tank would support disarming the workers during bourgeois democracy

All three dark triad traits are conceptually distinct although empirical evidence shows them to be overlapping. They are associated with a callous-manipulative interpersonal style.[9]

Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.[10]
Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.[11]
Psychopathy is characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.[12]

People scoring high on these traits are more likely to commit crimes, cause social distress and create severe problems for an organization, especially if they are in a leadership position (for more information, see psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism in the workplace).

Leftism.

Yes I masturbate to the very thought of it.

No serious replies. You all act like the lost souls you are when looking at the mirror.

PS - everytime I see how you leftards act, it becomes more and more clear why Stalin was more afraid of communists than of his neighbour nazi germany invading.

Next you'll tell me that ghosts are real.

Are you truly confused by this, or are you just pretending to be confused in order to avoid having to ask tough questions like why we don't find your statements to be serious in nature?

"communism is evil conspiracy to fist babies and mix red underwear in with the socks, debate me or it proves I'm right"

Well, your replies made me understand Stalin a bit better, even if he still is a mad character.

No wonder he ordered NKVD squads to wipe out as many leftists as possible. He knew way too well the people who surrounded him.

I'm still unsure on opinion on this total wacko, but I guess he knew the evil within Communism and purged it himself the most possible.

No need to have had peasants starving though.

Okay, he's shitposting. Go home people! Nothing to see here.

Why is analysing leaders of USSR shitposting?
Too much wrongthinkplus?

This is going to be my last response since I know you're just playing a fun game, so I'll try and be concise.
Ridiculous non-statements != arguments. If you want to argue about the effectiveness of the USSR in achieving its stated goals of freedom for the working class, that's fun and we'll welcome it, but as long as you're just looking for silly games and bad bait you're not going to get a particularly good thread going.

Have you considered aliens? If so, posadism is for you.

What's with all the newfag threads lately?

No I come here out of legit curiosity to see if you have achieved anything other than trying to Necromance Marx's corpse.

I'm not kidding, his ideology took over what, half of world landmass? But now it's so dead in contrast it's amazing contrast.
There's also curiosity in what kind of people are leftists that they wouldn't notice the amount of gunslinging and killing Stalin would eventually pull.
Seems Trotsky enjoyed killing aswell, so they couldn't figure out that much of a different stench, but the whole USSR phenomena is still baffling to me.
Only coherent characters for the wrong reasons are Stalin and Brezhnev.

i didn't contribute to that. i just like collective self employment, and i don't want the people in charge of the state to forceits value down everybodys throat

An honest historical review will show you that every communist regime has had an incredibly strong armed State.

Simply the transition phase of current state to communist one you might enjoy some weakened state of the old guard, but a new one comes with an iron fist. Red flag has always been such.

Do you consider Stalin a Ghost looming over Communism decades after in practice?
Well, if you do…
;')

all the keks

Its the fake Lenin quote again…

We should start falsely attributing quotes to alt-right figures like David Duke, Milo Yanocrabopulos etc

We're gonna make it, anons!

They are ridiculous freaks, no need for that.

We did some for Stefbot, along time ago. But sadly I didn't save any; they probably are in the booru tho

i'm anarchist not a comuneist , i dislike how authoritarian comuneism is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monopoly_Capital

I didn't contribute to that, some scared guessing Holla Forumsack did that all on his own.

Good. Diogenes was the man. If Western Thought was influenced by Diogenes instead of that fascist Plato the world would be a much better place.

You just described every capitalist.

Since when has capitalism preserved old moral virtues?

I never did this, this is reactionary lies; again.

Well it hasn't completely destroyed the nuclear family. Yet.

No.

I don't contribute to "destruction of the west". I wish them best.

But it seems like you have very wrong idea of what Communism is. Maybe you should research it more.