Best Disney Grill

strawpoll.me/13325794

I wanted to vote for three different girls but you can't vote fraud strawpoll anymore. Fucking sucks.

I don't know or care about any of these except that I want to use Tinkerbell as a fleshlight and then use her as a living condom on the other proncesses.

so you know and care

That's hot.

That's FUCKING hot.

I love the incontinence aspect, dont like seeing the prince though. Watching men fuck women is inherent cuckoldry

I forgot Pocahontas, but who cares.

I do, redskins who lust after the GWD are pretty hot.

Bestiality is illegal.

Injuns are just asians gone wild.

asians are subhuman too

Merida?

She's actually pretty fuckworthy for a redskin. She's nice and fit

Also 2d belle is best belle

You misspelled hot.

I like my grills how I prefer my grills:
with lots of propane.

Honorary aryans
especially hapas

Like u wouldn't.

Honorary cannon folder shield

How do we save KoTH from plebbitfags?

White men and hapa girls will save Europe. Everyone will look like Emma Stone.

Disgusting.

Why am I having problems posting?

Dude, people call niggers apes because of their mouth-structure, not their skin colour. Real apes are grey, tar-black not brown, or white in the case of some chimpanzees

watsons belle is the best

Trips don't lie

Her name is Emily

non of those options are maisie where is maisie

I assume looking for the ring that dirty hobbit stole from her.

the hunchback of notre dame isnt a disney princess

MAISIECUCKS BTFO

Not preferring the girl from this kino? You disappoint me, lads.

So what you're saying is apes are better blacks than niggers..?

How tiny is your dick?

Sleeping Beauty is Disney's best "Princess" movie.

But then you would have been better off just looking for a normal sized human girl, tell her to cosplay as Tinkerbell, and then do the deed. Much less effort.

When you cum in a normal sized girl it wouldn't be as fun. Tinkerbell would either imflate or all of it would shoot out of her mouth.

people call niggers apes because they look like monkeys in general and are subhuman, closer to an ape than a human on evolution ladder.

Asians are superior, sorry.

You actually managed to type that before bursting in laughter.

go home, chink

not with your shitty taste in electronic peripherals.

Image sauce!?

MOMMY MOMMY I WANT MILKIES

but belle lusts after the beast
christfags = 10
athiests = fucked

She lusts after his Aryan white cock that's underneath the furry suit

look at her face too
she wanted the farm animal

confirmed subhuman
nigger or spic?

Satan he has the long, free hair for one scene. When he's a human it's in a ponytail like Gaston's, the style of the time

Suuuure…

shit list

r u seriously telling me you couldn't find one good lookin' Jap?

Dan Stevens has blue eyes and blond hair

Where's Alice?

Neither are Jane, Tinker Bell, or Esmeralda

Forgot one OP. Disney bought the rights to Anastasia in 1997. Making her officially best girl.

Those trips don't lie.
Curly redheads a best.

your wrong. Jasmine is best.

I voted Mulan. She has the best character out of all of the Disney girls. Capable, but not in the "strong independent womyn" way - she still gets hooked up with a man, everything she does is for her her father, and her movie has some of the best musical pieces in the franchise.

Her only flaw is being yerrow.

Fucking disgusting.
Absolutely hilarious.

Why is it shit? It's a classical fairy tale. And it has BEARS. You don't like bears? Bears are awesome.
PRINCESS. Every princess is feminist crap, no? Princesses are for the girls, knights are for the boys. They are classic gender roles. I'd rather see 50 more movies about princesses than any one about niggers, Amy Schumer or muh 6 million.
The hair on the characters looks amazing. Even the fur on the bears. I think it's not worse than any other CGI animation movie.

Yes, because of their mouth structure, not their skin color, which most if not all primates don't have.

MADE BY DISNEY
How. fucking. hard. it. is. to. understand?

I don't give a flying fuck what a board of jews decided to include somewhere. If it's not made by Disney it's not Disney. End of discussion.

also

faggot

This poll is shit

hapas are fucking disgusting, kill yourself

>no Eve
Shit poll.

is that the little girl that cnn uses to shill the united states into nuking syria in the second pic?

Belle is best girl.
Weird, autistic, likes hairy men, isn't vain, sees the inner good of a person, likes fiction, isn't a normalfag.
Not the emma watson one though.

Why is Rapunzel not on this list when she is objectively better, including more attractive and loyal, than any of the 90s girls.

I don't know who Hazel or Kida are.

Alright she was pretty hot but who's Hazel?

No clue maybe OP had a stroke when typing Rapunzel and fucked it up

The best Disney Girl was under everyone's noses the whole time!

Japanese cartoons make you want to fuck schoolgirls.

American cartoons make you want to fuck animals.

Makes you think.

Nobody stated anywhere in the OP that it has to be made by Disney. Disney owns Pixar, no? So what they make is Disney property…

Why doe she look so weird?

I wish Holla Forums larpers would go away.

Rapunzal is best of the 3dCG girls

>>>Holla Forums

I want to cum inside dat tight bunny ass

So anons, if you had a disney sex dungeon, what would you do? I'd probably force some of them into abdl/DDlg roleplays and put lacey collars on their necks and parade them around town as my submissive little sex princesses

>>>/fur/

Pocahontas looked awful and nothing like that image.

The funny part is they designed Tiger Lily to be way more attractive than Pocahontas.
Really makes you think.
Huh, Walt?

If we're talking pure sex appeal, which we probably are, my vote goes to the French maid.

I hate what they did to the live action maid. She was supposed to be a sexy french woman, not some fugly nigger.

Stupid goyim, don't you know that French is French no matter the color!

I never saw the new movie but I did see the comparison as I was looking for a picture gross

t. jelly white 'woman'

Her only flaw was being hotter when she was disguised as a boy

Data mining again I see.

Her only flaw that she a shink

Is that you, Luke?

That's the problem, user. Seeing hyper-realistic hair and fur attached to these bizarrely proportioned, highly stylized figures is jarring. It's not quite the same thing as the uncanny valley, but it's a similar effect. It gives the brain conflicting information about the "realness" of what it's perceiving and just takes me right out of a film.

Why is she so perfect, Holla Forums?

Belle is officially best grill