If you want a real happening, vote Hillary

After watching the debates I decided to vote Hillary, but not for the reasons you might think. Hillary has made it clear she is willing to attack the Syrian government and military, but at this point Syria is basically a proxy state of Russia.

Russia has said they will shoot down any US plane that strikes the Syrian military, so it seems that if Hillary is elected a violent conflict with Russia is inevitable.

This could very easily spark WW3, or at least another Cold War.

Vote Hillary for Happenings. #ImWithHer

Sorry, I’m a #PatakiICBM

Oh wow, a presidency that will produce an economic resurgence and a reversal of degenerate marriage laws, or a third world war headed by the antichrist?

Tough choice.

>CTR is T H I S desperate
TOP KEK

kill yourself

2spookie4me

lol

Reported.

Talk about low energy.

You've not adapted as well as you think.

CTR is getting desperate

thank you for grabbing the pussy

lol

You've sure convinced me.

No one falls for these threads, why do you even bother?

Are you retarded?

/r/ing I wonder who could be behind this post…

There's already enough happening, we don't need more problems.

This thread is so low on energy that it makes me feel tired.

Weak

Hahaha this is your new strategy CTR? Tempt us with happenings? You fuckers must be shitting your pants right now. Your boss is going to shit hers later on.

Thank you for the kek, you pathetic fucks.

KYS

You realize the entire reason the elites are pushing for this is so that they can wipe out as many able bodied White men as possible?
Your literally praying for a kikes wet dream, faggot.

Holy shit dude, this is hilarious

Wow really makes you think huh lelelelel xdddd
TUIAGHAJKREAGA

shekels have been deposited in your account
stopped reading after vote hillary

Seems legit :megusta:
+1

Can't tell if CTR or ebin troll or retarded (((accelerationist)))

There's no stopping it, OP.

lol

Hillary means nuclear war. That's kind of why (((they))) want a dying person in for the job. That also means they're either anticipating something that will be to their benefit from it; or they know they're losing so badly they'd rather kill us all than let us gain an opportunity to depose them.

wtf i love hillary now!?!!

this is a pathetic attempt, ctr.

WHY WAITING FOR A HAPPENING WHEN YOU CAN START IT BY YOURSELF

Jesus tap dancing Christ your ducking stupid

This

Your autism is southamerican

If you're looking for an easy way to commit suicide, just make yourself an exit bag.

hahahaha oh wow

The day of the rope is near

you'll see why you were wrong when trump turns out to be kosher

this is so feeble I've seen cucks on twitter be less of a fag

Kill yourself

even if that did happen, it would still be better than Hillary last night proved that it won't happen though

Why is it bad to be a redneck?
Ive tought about this for some time in Europe there is a simmilar insult across the various nations comming down to simply calling someone a farmer,villageperson.Since redneck comes from the fact they got red necks due to working in the sun in farms for too long.Ive seen this insult thrown only by limpwristed libfag marxists.Some way must exist to take this away as an insult since seriously insulting people for doing one of the labours that form the back bone of the nourishment of society is truely the most champagne marxist thing you can do.Work is important hating people who work is incredibly stupid.Arbeit macht frei.

It looks like I'm a Hillfiremissile now.

as others pointed out, fresh tactics ctr

Don't bump the thread you moronic douchebag.

Because the rural people traditionally weren't well educated, weren't effected by jewish progressive shit until the modern era. So to fancy faggoty cucks in the cities, these traditional people of strong stock seemed backwards.

Now sage next time you god damn piece of booger

Happening isn't war with Russia, I doubt most of the military would even follow those bullshit orders. The real Happening is the left being purged.

Sorry CTR, your new strategy is fucking retarded.

And luckily we know who the CTR people are, so they will be purged right swift.

anyone who sees this in the archive i'm gay lol

Ding dong bannu

I'll take an internal war, removing the filth that destroys the US and also teaming with Russia to bomb the shit out of kikes puppet sandniggers all over the middle east, instead of using Europe as battleground against Russia, that way there is far less dead whites and the whole fucking mess created by 50 years of neocohen/Demarxists global devastation can be slowly fixed. Hang yourself, fucking CtR Jew.

That guys a fag, but calling yourself a redneck is very common in some places. Basically only cityfags would be offended by it. Hillbillies depends a lot more on where you are.

That being said, people who call themselves ___ trash need to be treated as such.