The Secret Service did not trust people to disable the flashes on their cameras...

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiarms.com/group/223
livestream.com/WPIX/live
ruger.
savagearms.
atlanticfirearms.
gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/762x54/
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/Cernovich
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
twitter.com/RealAlexJones
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr
twitter.com/wesearchr
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays
dangerandplay.com/2016/09/11/sick-hillary-clinton-seen-wearing-anti-seizure-sunglasses-after-fainting-spell/
youtube.com/watch?v=gC1e5yvg2HE
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The truth comes out eventually, took long enough.

Looks like the media's finally let the cat out of the bag. I wonder if her health will come up in the next debate.

Oh kek wow

This is nust fantastic

Local news babe dropping serious redpills.

I've gotta admit, I was a little bit afraid earlier since I put 400$ on Trump but after recent events I can safely say I'll be using my new found money to get a rifle. I'm looking for a rifle that can endure and has cheap and common ammunition, I was thinking of getting an AR chambered in 7.62 or an AK. The cheaper the better if anyone could help.

(checked)
Nust fantastic indeed.

WHOOOPS, going to have a hard time Correcting That Record, hILLary!

THE RUSSIANS ARE SPREADING LIES AGAIN!!!11!!1!!

Steel cased .223 is cheaper than 7.62x39 right now.

wikiarms.com/group/223

I'd recommend you build an ar from a Palmetto state armory kit if your concerned about budget. ARs being unreliable is just a meme that's carried over from nam when they were issued without cleaning kits and didn't have chrome lined chambers. Besides, in a burgerland shtf scenerio there would be more .223/5.56 laying around than 7.62.

Meme it. Nust fantastic is the new phrase.

I really like the human mind.

Feels good, man!

Get AR in 5.56, can fire .223 when you want to go cheap. And 5.56 is a great all-around SHTF cartridge.

WEW
(checked)

Heiling those Hitler trips my man.

I wonder if this news chick realized what she was doing or if she fucked up and let it slip accidentally. Either way, praise Kek.

RIP news lady

Anyone remember the thread where an user had an idea to go to the debate and shine flashes at hillary? I wonder if they saw that thread.

General elections are not like primaries, user. Rigging them is not something the kikes have been very keen to do. They usually stick to rigging the primaries so that both candidates are kosher ones. Trump has thrown that strategy right out the window. Trump is going to crush them.

Could someone rip the video from livestream.com/WPIX/live ? The relevant clip is at around 12:12:00 when the clock in the lower left says 8:09.

I thought people stopped using those 10~ years ago.

Will Hillary cut her hair once she loses?

Don't underestimate the power of the jew

gtfo

wew lad

uwotm8

oh god, I can see it now.

mediocre/10 would not squat with
it's like reddit spacing, but for slavs

Did she just forget where she was, because that wasn't even circumstantial. She blatantly said Hillary has seizures.

Heel position and rum gives away that he's not a true slav

(checked+heiled for keen slavservation)
(self-check)

This should be circulated. Can anyone find the exact clip?

I'd rather people talking about how this bitch might be killed by a flashbulb than Trump's sex life.

here

Now we know her weakness! We can fight her!

seems to be a local news show, they aren't always as corrupt though they its true that they typically are.

If the kikes were remotely confident in their ability to rig the election then they wouldn't be freaking the fuck out, user.

WPIX in NYC

She even kind of looks like a frog

(checked)
This thread has been blessed with many dubs.

Welp, bets are on. When will that blond die or be fired?

any suggestions? The plugin I usually use doesn't like it.

This never ceased to amaze me, how does people manage to film those things? is this a repeat of the news or people just stand there filming the whole time?
Or just use a recorder to record everything and then film the recorder playback

livestreamer.io?

They're entirely capable of rigging it, they're freaking out because they don't want to have to. If they are then it gives cassus belli for a military junta style takeover.

People still use those?

Buy a WASR. Cheap, totally reliable(the-post 2008 ones - proven by AK Operators Union), offers accurate fire up to 300m, cheap parts, cheap ammo, will run the cheap ammo, cheap mags for your cheap ammo, cheap surplus chest rigs to hold your cheap mags, 7.62x39 offers good barrier penetration, and minimal to no cleaning required compared to an 7.62x39 AR. Get a QC inspected one from Atlantic Firearms if your concerned about canted front sight/gas tube, but the new ones generally don't have those problems. Use surplus steel mags, bakelite mags, or Magpul Gen 2 AK mags, make sure the spings are gtg on the surplus mags. Have around 1,500rds through mine with 0 problems.

I hope she doesn't develop suicidal thoughts and commits suicide during her morning jog by tying her hands behind her back and shooting herself at back of the head with a nail gun seven times.

How can we induce a seizure on Hillary at a rally?

They must not be checking security for things like flashlights or strobe lights or else the news would've gotten out much sooner.

But why the fuck would they let some random bitch in the MSM know Hillary has Parkinsons? This universe is fucking insane.

bump for visibility

Probably because they all know. This is the MSM we are talking about.

you mean wrists

I see them sold every now and again rarely.
Last time I saw one at walmart it was like $50 for a cheap kodak one.

Alright sorry user I'm a retard who can't into command line shit. I'll keep at it though.

That's a pretty good rum, if you're a plebian like me.

Yeah, but they're digital now.
For old people, I guess.

Then we stop being nice and go full American Reich.

criquer hillary

Yes, that's the point. If Trump wins the vote but they rig it and we can prove it(which it would be near impossible to rig it without leaving some sort of trail) then a takeover becomes far easier for the public to swallow and accept once its in place.

Yeah fuck I give. Someone else try grabbing this shit from the livestream.

F00king spread it! The cunt is unfit to lead anything. The Commander in Chief can't be a someone whose disabled by a disposable camera. She's going to what? Fall and go into a coma and then that cuck takes over?

Bump because this needs to spread

Fuckers gossip and homeboy was probably trying to show his power level to get some of that milf gash.

Its worth noting there is more context to this clip. Press were given those old cameras for that reason. If you look about a minute earlier into the livestream it talks about it. Its around 12:14:??

livestream.com/WPIX/live

If any of you fuckers knows how to capture from this site by all means do so.

' that reason being the seizures.

Anons, take srobe lights for 3rd debate.

For the executed, they cut the hair for better conductivity on electric chairs.

Just another proof that Hillary is supposed to die right after the elections.

Thanks for correcting this record.

It's bolt action, but if you don't already have one a moist nugget is mandatory.

Also, you get to own a piece of history.

More attention should be on this. She's never actually admitted to the seizure disorder; she's in fact tried to misdirect every time it came up.

Now they're just nonchalantly talking about it.

The Trump campaign should buy a hundred cheap flash cameras, go to Hillary's rallies and give them out for free.

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START SPILLING BLOOD?

That's /k/ logic. Buy a cheap, shitty bolt action that is so obsolete even Russians don't make them anymore.

Don't worry. You'll be given your orders and told what to do, when to do it, and how to think.

I'm failing to see the issue here.

solid recommendation that actually fits the price range, good info

It's for poor cheapskates with delusions of adequacy.

Upboat for exposure.

reddit.com/r/uncensorednews/duplicates/56tuir/news_anchor_secret_service_banned_flash/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/duplicates/56tmuy/wow_reporter_admits_secret_service_at_debate_said/

This.

She probably wasn't supposed to make this fact public.

After a quick perusal, that dude is exactly the sort of slimey Mudslime fuck I don't want in my country, because he reeks of the sort who would never, ever report one of his own in an actual fashion.

Instead, he'll just make shitty leftist-approved snarkposts on twitter about 'threatening women on stage'.

The best part?
Aren't these the same fucking people who claim to think Shillary is a strong independent womyn who don't need no mayne and can stand up to the likes of Putin and Assad?
If these faggots think those named above are liable to be anything but threatening toward the cunt if she were elected, they're in for a nasty surprise.

Why the fuck isn't there more attention on this?

We already know Hillyree suffers from seizures.

WE do, but the general public doesn't.

#HillarysHealth was mostly about this, and it got yuge. Go on a Twitter acc and start posting if you want it to have visibility, I just think that other more important issues need to be posted rn.

spread*

.223 wylde or 5.56 barrel, that's the whole point of the AR platform.

ITS HAPPENING

Is this on youtube anywhere? I need a link to it.

what did kek mean by this?

10 dollars at the el-cheapo dollar stores

Blonde broadcaster found dead in a pond with 14 bullets at the back of her head. Forensic experts have confirmed suicide.

a.uguu.se/Rps3yGbEz0fC.mp4

k, nice to have a downloadable mp4
but what is the legit normie-friendly down-voteable youtube link?

If Trump wins, which industries will benefit from it? We know Hillary has some parts of wall-street behind her, but so does Trump. Trump is a wild card, will he commit to his words?

In general, let's talk about the scenarios that will happen if either candidate wins. How will the economy be affected, and how will the world change? If you had one million dollars, how would you invest it, if you take the election into consideration?

She suffered another one post-debate.

Anything having to do with actually producing a product instead of just jewing around with finances and degeneracy.

talking out of my ass here but just from a minute thinking about his policies and goals this is my guess

1 Energy
2 Construction /Engineering etc type jobs
3 Tech manufacturing(iphones and computers and stuff)
4 Space age R&D

And above, in between, and interwoven with all of it will be a heavy defense-push tho get us through a cold-war-space-race

What does it matter

We want to GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I don't think you realize how hard it is to jew a general election vs a primary, user. It's like building a potato gun vs machining a rifle from scratch.

Has nothing to do with how low they are willing to stoop, but everything to do with if they could actually pull it off without sparking a civil war.

INVEST IN SHUTTING THE FUCK UP, YOU THREAD DERAILING
TRIPFAGGOT
R
I
P
F
A
G
G
O
TRIPFAGGOT

tiny url: zn2cpcv tiny url for normies to watch the news that Hillary is physically unfit to be the leader.

Also, rigging votes in an electronic voting machine is embarassingly easy. That's what happened to Bernie. Do you think they'll wheel out the better voting machines for the general election?

Coal and energy

LURK MOAR

Someone post the anchor saying that the media has done all it can to help her.

You trying to trigger me, m8? I'm only /k/-lite, my brain tells me something's wrong with this picture but i'm not autistic enough to flip out about it.

Is this normiefriendly enough?
archive.org/details/Rps3yGbEz0fC

Honestly that would be pretty fucking great if he did. All four of those would put tons of people to work, both with skilled and unskilled labor and would quite literally make America great again

yfw your children colonize distant planets and statues of Rockwell and Hitler and Pierce fill the parks

Perfect.

It's the scope. It's not right.

>not naming planets after them

Trump should have Priebus demand nationwide paper ballot but they need to do it asap

He's no sickist. All the contrary, he employs the sickest bantz imaginable.

disagree. if ammo was as cheap as it used to be i'd agree. but i can't find that shit anywhere anymore.

7.62x54r is on par with 7.62x51 / .308 now for cost - but .308 will get you better accuracy for the money. mosin is a fun gun to shoot - rifle accuracy depends on your luck in finding a quality gun and your skill and devotion to cleaning it the shooter is always the biggest factor in rifle accuracy. if you want to make it on par for accuracy with .308 rifles you're better off just buying a .308 rifle to start because you'll pay the difference to make the mosin on par for accuracy. .308 rifle has parts available everywhere, ammo available everywhere in nato block countries. so that's why i disagree. feel free to agree to disagree, only contributing my 2 cents.

personally i would recommend something like ruger american or savage axis for a decent, cheap ~$500 bolt action .308. if you're willing to spend ~$1,000 i'd recommend something like ruger gunsite scout for a fun bolt gun or ptr-91 if you want semi-auto ptr-91 also traces it's development to the sturmgewehr so you get to fight the racewar with supreme aryan gun. if you're willing to spend ~$1,500 the ruger precision in 6.5 creedmore is pretty cool but it's for precision shooting - not shtf. note that with the rugers you should do cerakote on the rifle for weatherproofing.

ruger. com/products/americanRifle/overview.html
savagearms. com/firearms/model/axis
ruger. com/products/gunsiteScoutRifle/models.html
atlanticfirearms. com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/ptr-91-a3s-308-rifle-detail.html
ruger. com/products/precisionRifle/models.html

smh m8, pitiful. kys.

==NUST FANTASTIC=-
U
S
T

F
A
N
T
A
S
T
I
C

absolutely niet

So we need an insider at the next debate with a strobe app on their phone.

They provided the media and audience with disposable cameras.

Assassination fears.

I have brought shame upon my ancestors.

Someone send Shilldawg a gif

gunbot.net/ammo/rifle/762x54/

GunBot is god tier for tracking down cheap ammo. It aggregates prices from a wide variety of sites.

Trips confirm. Assassination with strobes

thanks for the link m8

Are you retarded? The bolt HAS to be bent in order for it to cycle and clear the scope, it was factory standard since the 1930's.

That's brutal. These guys would like that video btw.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

twitter.com/Cernovich

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

twitter.com/RealAlexJones

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr

twitter.com/wesearchr

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays

I remember people shilling air guns and shit a while back because you could make lead balls yourself and didn't need any gunpowder to fire them. Looked pretty neat for innawoods/deserted island type survival hunting.

go back to cuckchan

but the left never attacks women, right?

So who's going to get close to her and start a strobe light party ?

Bright flashes of fireworks must be a reason for the bans.

Check em. The dubs a perfect. No need for tactical rails or optic mounts.The dubs are perfect as they are

There is no "wrong" way to use a garbage rod

not even a real squat and he is wearing nigger hat and shoes and has a taig face

I suggested we raid her rallies with flashers designed to find her seizure color spectrums and flash frequencies etc., nothing came of it though.

I'm sure they have her dosed up on heavy anti-seizure medication for any public event now so the opportunity has passed.

The Mosin is a meme gun and it isn't even cheap anymore.

Not after the 8 year gun drought under King Nigger.
It's a bolt action rifle, you can literally claim any bolt action rifle is sturdy and reliable because of how few moving parts it uses.
Not any more
Which will make anything but an experienced shooter develop a flinch.

They could at least admitted defeat instead of dyi- Fuck it, right here in hand.

It's a sub $300 bolt gun that will fire the worst surplus and is reasonably accurate. There's practically no other options in it's price range.

Perhaps not shill something so base. Maybe logcabinblooms.

I'd grab her ghost pussy

Are you telling me this bitch is unstable?

looms

reported to the ghost HR department for sexism, enjoy spending the afterlife in sensitivity training bigot

No, you won't ever be found. If necessary.

What's your alternative?

We would all like to shoot a Mauser, but not all of us have Alex's arsenal or his budget.

Mosins are in almost every gun shop, hunting store, or sports store.

if you like crippling squirrels i guess….

but seriously it is probably good enough for small game and is is cheap to shoot, durable and quiet. I'd still get a .22/12 gauge over under as a good all purpose survival/self defense tool.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything I said?

That was me. People said she doesn't have 'photosensitive epilepsy', but later on she got her blue glasses and it became clear it might be a way how to trigger a seizure.

I wasn't serious of course, since you need a special environment setup to do that.

One can only wonder if they saw that thread, but I hope they are more competent than that and realized this treat on their own.

So my grandma has the same looking prism thing on one side of her glasses. She got them because she bumped her head and/or had a stroke and started having permanent double vision, so the prism was just slapped onto her glasses to correct the double vision part.

calm down user i think he replied to the wrong person

Stop typing like lügenpresse or leave.

Benjamin Rogue

She's gonna drop dead before the election finishes.

The Jews want Trump to win, by the way.

They need a united America to declare war against Iran, and Hillary is not a unifying force. Trump, on the other hand, is.

Expect "bombshell" revelations against Clinton in about 3 days, right after this pussy grab thing blows over.

Also, put money on Trump. Odds are still > 3.5:1 depending on where you bet.

I meant these blue glasses.
dangerandplay.com/2016/09/11/sick-hillary-clinton-seen-wearing-anti-seizure-sunglasses-after-fainting-spell/

If you have nothing of value to contribute, just kill yourself m8.

So on her next rally there's probably going to be a bernbro trying to trigger her when she steps off the podium?

duck duck go is ran by a kike. It's compromised completely. Use ixquick.

NUST FANTASTIC

How long has it been since you have seen a kike even be a worthwhile comedian or entertainer?

I have a open job offer in hell to feed jews to ovens for eternity

No, neither of you.

dafuq

Can someone give me a YouTube link please?

I was shooting nuggets at age 13. 100 yards open sights and was hitting center almost every time. I was not an experienced shooter, and while it did kick, it wasn't enough to make me flinch.
But yeah ammo has been cut back,

You'd know why you are named, if you were not you..

This is almost as good as NBC fact checking Trump when he said that Hillary's staff dumped acid on the servers to destroy the evidence. They came back with:

No, it was "they used an app called bleach also bleach is alkaline not an acid".

NO
NEXT - Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wilkes-Barre, PA. (10-10-16) 7pm
NEXT - Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Panama City, FL. (10-11-16) 6:30pm
NEXT - Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Ocala, FL. (10-12-16) 11 am
NEXT - Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Lakeland, FL. (10-12-16) 2pm
NEXT - Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Cinncinnati, OH. (10-13-16) 7:30pm
NEXT - Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Bagnor, ME. (10-15-16) 2 pm
That's all you get.

Only the shitty version is up: youtube.com/watch?v=mIyW0GvZ5vk
The better version is here: archive.org/details/Rps3yGbEz0fC

Did you have a stroke, lad? Are you hearing voices?

What is with this faggot?

Feed them yourself then.

quit shitting up the thread with your schizophrenia, nigger.

Perhaps cease being shit.

You can make this thread better any time. Sure is full of off-topic meat.

Grab CTR by the pussies and toss em in a furnace.

Nobody wants your gay asshole, you virtue signaling faggot.

They have a dvr and a phone camera but not a capture card.

bumping

youtube.com/watch?v=gC1e5yvg2HE

not sure if unrelated to this thread, but look at this old newspaper clipping.

Forget the presidency, she's unfit to just be walking around at all.

that could be savage savage dirt

we need to stock up on ammo

i truly believe that if they know we will march to Washington, then on to NYC, this will be a fair election. Too much for them to lose.

Maybe with your cousins Red Ryder. They make PCP guns now up to .50 cal that you can take hogs and deer with. They might not be armor piercing, but you could easily kill a man with one.

Who was responsible for letting faggots donate blood in the US? That happened in the last year or so…

You know absolutely nothing.

Did you miss all the raging faggots who hate him because he hurt their feefees?

Checked

Kek wills it

BYE OP SURE HOPE YOU'RE BEHIND 7 PROXIES

fags are starting to wake up and realize they've been used by the democrats for years thinking it was going to give them more rights. All it took was a mudslime murdering 47 of them & the president trying to protect the offenders violent religion instead of the victims

NICE-U

PRAISE KEK!

WEW LADS

clinton rape shirt wearer kicked out of rally, could turn some black voters against clinton

PRAISE KEK

Were the epileptic pepe?

A scout scope? No that's fine. I bet it's the hooded post-sight that's been butchered to resemble the post-sights of a Lee-Enfield. Probably in a vein attempt to convince the owner he's not shooting one of the worst bolt-action surplus guns ever.

Ease for the weapon itself, not necessarily the shooter.

i didn't know about that.
looks like a pain in the ass though as you would be using a hand pump in a survival situation.
i suppose their is a point where if you plan on being innawoods long enough, the effort would eclipse the price of just buying ammo.
I'd still get the latter for possible self defense purposes as a .50 air gun seems less useful in many situations (granted not by too much i wouldn't think).

lol reported

Kirstin Cole is sort of a QT

Will she be buried for letting the cat out of the bag?

Here are some images we can tweet at Hillary

Just make sure to do it near the end of the debate. I wanna see how Trump rekts her next time.

Thats all I got

100 yards is nothing, even 22lr can be lethal and accurate at that range. Not to rain on your experience though user good work.

Is this a media trick? I do think that Hillary has Parkinsons, but is it possible that they gave this back to Ken Bone after she had left, just for the sake of making these comments, then bringing up Ken Bone later and saying "we were joking of course goys"

I don't get it, it flashes 3 seconds into this webm. Do the ones the security hand out have a special flash? They do appear to be more muted than the ones at the end of the webm, not entirely sure that's enough to not trigger epileptics though. And do they seriously expect the press of every country she'd visit as president to bring out special cameras? Every time onigger steps out of his plane it's like a fucking disco party.

Lmao, it's like this woman is in the know but she was just innocently talking to the other commentators without knowing she's live on air in front of thousands of people

what's really funny is that immediately after the debate that dude asked bill clinton why he raped those women and ol slick willy was held back by one of his personnel while yelling at the man

proofs?

Because JournoList still exists in a different form the the last. This is probably one of the talking points to avoid. That said, we should be reminding people about JournoList. We should be taking it to the media as a while and using people's distrust of the media to truly turn them against the media to the point that distrusting all media will be the norm.

sauce on that? If he did it, he might commit suicide.

f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

Everything I see has him shaking hands and being friendly. Proof where?

That said, I think the guy is being used to sway voters. The media finds some guy who is already going to vote for Hillary, hype him up, try and make him an endearing hero of the common people, and then have him announce he will vote Hillary. He has already said he was "impressed" by Hillary's composure which is a load of crock.

The guy is a shill and we should do some digging so we can expose him and derail the media's bullshit.

Couldn't even remember what he asked but apparently everyone is sucking this guy's dick over being so well informed.
Looked up his question and it was a pretty damn good question but fucking hell immediately there's a fucking cuck right at the top of the comments of the video.

Jokes apart, the SJWs have a word "ableist" for people who are "privileged" for be healthy. In fact lots of SJWs call Trump "ableist", like if it was something wrong.

Shit feels forced. I don't trust it. The memes about the fly seem legit but the way people are propping this guy up seems odd. Even more odd is him announcing the day he will make his decision on who to vote for (Oct 19). Just enough time to drum up attention so when he says Hillary, then the media can make a big fuss about him in hopes this will swing people votes since Hillary is too unlikable and unmemeable to have it done with her.

It all feels unnatural.

Seriously, just get something in 5.56, there's even an AK platform that shoots it if you're set on buying slavshit.

I've got an AR-15 that I built for about $560 (most expensive part was the complete upper at $460, got an 80% lower for Christmas one year and finally put it together), there are tons of available parts, ammo is cheap (Spent $260ish for 1000 rounds of .223 at a local gun show recently, it's all brass cased too, so I could reload it if I get a press), only thing that's missing is several standard cap mags since I'm in commiefornia. The great thing about the AR platform is that you can buy all sorts of uppers for the AR-15 lower that will shoot all sorts of different rounds for different purposes, or you could build an AR-10 (lower is larger to accommodate the larger magazines which accept .308/7.62). Best twist rate for 5.56 is 1:7 though, I have a 1:9 which works just fine but has trouble with heavier bullets (over 62 grains, 55 is the preferred grain for 1:9). There's a lot more to firearms than just "Buy this gun that shoots this bullet".

oh man, that reminds me that one time in 2006 when Holla Forums raided a epilepsy forum with flashing images, many lulz were had

Women cut their hair short when they experience significant emotional distress, and Hillary sure will when she's sent to prison.

I've never heard that before, but it makes sense. My mother cut her hair short (kinda pixie style) 25 years ago when she divorced my father. It wasn't a divorce rape situation, my father was alcoholic etc etc, she lost a lot of weight too and was very stressed out. It ended up working out.

Hmm.. too much life story I guess but anyways I think what you said is true.

Hillary is a psychopath though, she'll probably cut somebody else's head off

This

neck yourself

I used to seem them in vending machines for few bucks.

indeed, what did kek mean by these words

Fukken saved

Yes, you would need a high pressure hand pump, or a shoebox pump if you have electricity.

My point is you can still fuck shit up with modern airguns. Plus in many states they are only legal for squirrels and/or other small game, no matter what the caliber.

Because you asked.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nust

(from 2012)

Nust is all that is and all that has been. It is Alpha and Omega.

Nust, it is the purity of gloriousness, it is the pinnacle of heroism and it is the height of poonslayerness.

When you are nust you have achieved the height of human evolution and ability.
When you are nust you possess aesthetics beyond a gods wildest dreams
When you are nust you are…. nust
Julian: Hey Nick
Nick: Yeah Julian?

Julian: I heard you really nusted that ashley babe the other day
Nick: Spose, I lose track of things when I'm this covered in nust

And Nut/Nutt:

Beyond the obvious connotation we all know…

Nut is an ancient Egyptian goddess. Her name means "Sky" and she is the mother of Isis, Osiris, Set and Nephthys. She is a very old goddess, and her domain is the night sky. She is said to be covered in stars. She's also called "she who holds a thousand souls" and appears in many myths about the afterlife.

I actually like what some Wiki person wrote so I'll quote it:

Nut was the goddess of the sky and all heavenly bodies, a symbol of protecting the dead when they enter the afterlife. According to the Egyptians, during the day, the heavenly bodies—such as the sun and moon—would make their way across her body. Then, at dusk, they would be swallowed, pass through her belly during the night, and be reborn at dawn.[11]

Nut is also the barrier separating the forces of chaos from the ordered cosmos in the world. She was pictured as a woman arched on her toes and fingertips over the earth; her body portrayed as a star-filled sky. Nut’s fingers and toes were believed to touch the four cardinal points or directions of north, south, east, and west.

Because of her role in saving Osiris, Nut was seen as a friend and protector of the dead, who appealed to her as a child appeals to its mother: "O my Mother Nut, stretch Yourself over me, that I may be placed among the imperishable stars which are in You, and that I may not die." Nut was thought to draw the dead into her star-filled sky, and refresh them with food and wine: "I am Nut, and I have come so that I may enfold and protect you from all things evil.[12]

She was often painted on the inside lid of the sarcophagus, protecting the deceased. The vaults of tombs were often painted dark blue with many stars as a representation of Nut. The Book of the Dead says, "Hail, thou Sycamore Tree of the Goddess Nut! Give me of the water and of the air which is in thee. I embrace that throne which is in Unu, and I keep guard over the Egg of Nekek-ur. It flourisheth, and I flourish; it liveth, and I live; it snuffeth the air, and I snuff the air, I the Osiris Ani, whose word is truth, in peace.''

Interesting. Sometimes I think we invoke forces here without even realizing what we are doing.

Hillary's been destabilising the Middle East for the last 15 years, she's been the Jewish choice for a long time.

Trump on the other hand has supported leaving Syria, was against Iraq, and has been critical of Libya. He even said Israel can pay for the US defending them.

All that the kikes have to do to go to war with Iran is stage some false flag attack or make up some threat against them. The US will gladly help their (((greatest ally))).

Who's only got what, a couple more months to annoy us until the God Emperor ascends to the throne.

Making it, what, a negative somehow? Man, did a nugget break into your house and assault your parents or something?

Gunbot.net. 440 rds for like 98 bucks. Granted, not dirt cheap but still.
Yeah, if you're a pussy boy what needs his mum mum to tuck him in and fix his bottle for him. If that's the case, maybe guns aren't your speed in the first place. It's really easy, squeeze the trigger, don't pull, so you never know exactly when it's going to go off and you never flinch. Amateurs.

I will agree with you though, the price has skyrocketed. I bought 2 nuggets for $79.99 apiece a few years back and now that same place is selling them for $250-$300 each. The lesson, kids, always buy your guns when a Republican is in office or just before a Democrat gets in. Then once they get in and start talking about gun control get ready for the gun rush and sell the ones you don't need/aren't using for extra dosh at the inflated "panic" price.

His central point is still correct. Nuggets are not the best deal anymore. and neither is ammo. Their flaws were easily overlooked when they cost less than a hundred bucks. Now days, for only another 50-100 dollars you can get a nicer newer gun in a common caliber.

Also the ammo price is going up after Obongo stopped the influx of Russian surplus ammo.

Sometimes I still break down and cry about that giant M1 cache in Korea that he wouldn't let us bring home.

Donald should walk out in a suit wired with strobe lights to the next debate

Hillary does not have a seizure disorder.

Are they pissjug bombs?

Good god! She fashioned a pantsuit out of the blood of her victims!

I need the condiment, user.

Only the Snipers and Finn made/refurbs will smack steel accurately at 800m.

Average nugget is average.

some random ass tumblr hentai
search ahegao faces
you won't be disappointed

Public Knowledge ≠ Common Knowledge

Those disposable cameras only flash once. More sophisticated cameras will often do multiple flashes in quick succession, to reduce red-eye among other things.

Congrats you've made America great again.

I just wanna drop in and say i hate the culture we have where videos are demanded in webm and mp4 formats. Those are great but i post this shit on sites than dont support this format so normies can see so i need youtube links.

you can just upload them yourself, lad. 100% certain jewtube supports them. and numerous other sites too if jewgle gets more jewry than usual shilling for clinton.

I dont have a nigger account and i usually only post from mobile so thats a huge pita, but i will take your suggestion under advisement.

Can't bone the kenneth
hurrr
reeeeeeeeeee

we as in the enlightened followers of nusty based keke lordofall

are the only one's who retain the holy knowledge

Oh and tell them to search "us corruption Hillary".

be sure to meme it or id didn't happen fam

these people

I'll try my best fam.

Do you guys think someone could just stand in the back of a hillary rally with a strobe light and cause her to seize up?

It's only a matter of time

someone needs to bring a strobe light to a Hillary Clinton "rally".

have a bigger one

Pocket size strobe laser. But why bother? She's the best weapon against the dnc

Wait, where can you bet on the election? Is it on some online gambling website? With Bitcoins? I need some money I'm going to bet on Trump too

When I was in high school we stole little pieces of magnesium from the chemistry lab and we would set fire to them because it produced an intense white flash. It's very hot too so you have to be careful but maybe that's an option if you go at a Hillary rally and they tell you not to use the flash if you take pictures.

sportsbet.com.au is what ausfags use.

Do you think a reflective t-shirt could do the trick?

This shit should be spread more.

sounds a bit dangerous, you would probably get in trouble for lighting explosive elements, especially around a group of people.

I just realized it's an Iron Man t-shirt

Seriously, the SS is just being stupid. Better she seize up now than in 2 years when posing with foreign leaders for a photo shoot.

HIT HER WITH THIS

Just think about the evening of November 8 where presumably this time she's going to be surrounded by thousands of people for real. I don't think the Secret Service will be able to protect her from all the bright lights and the camera flashes.