Important Philosophy Question

Is having a "Friend with Benefits" the same as being a cuck?

Not at all, being a cuck is having others steal your property while you sit idly by. Friends with benefits is more like getting a rental for free because you know someone, you know it's not yours but you get to use it.

tbh having something stolen from you is worse than being cucked. Whereas cucked is just some supposed interaction-based phonemonon looked down upon by society, actually having your shit taken away from you is something material because you no longer have access to it. If you think I'm just memeing, would you honestly say you'd rather have your computer stolen, or find out your bitch is cheating? I'd think we all would rather have the computer.

I'm just going to pose a related question.

If you rape some bitches and then someone else later fucks the women you raped are you being cucked?

Depends on my relationship, I would rather lose my PC than have the mother of my kids cheat but I would rather some short term gf cheat than lose my PC.

No, she was never your property.

I think FWB is different then Open Relationship.

I guess if your FWB fucks someone else you're being cucked.

Depends on how much you are emotionally attached to her. If she is your sole source of sex, it might be.

The goddamn term has lost all meaning because you shitters don't understand that words refer to specific things.

It depends:
If you're fucking for fun and also fucking other girls while she does the same, it's not being cucked. If it's a girl you want a relationship with who is fucking around with other guys while you remain monogamous to her, it's cucked as fuck.

If you FWB fucks someone else, then yes.

You're full of shit, Chad. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

CUCK. I'd rather have anything stolen than being the lowest lifeform on the planet. Being a cuck isn't the same as being cheated on. Both mean your girl is a slut, but being a cuck means you're ok with it too.

That's not very progressive of you, goy. There's nothing wrong with being a cuck.

That pic is…

Well Heidegger is pretty unclear on the subject, and Kant, given the categorical imperative, would equivocate most convincingly. Aristotle would say it is all good as long as you don't get carried away, and Plato held that while it is all good, it is all the same, so a bit of a "yes and no" answer from him, which is typical.

there is a difference between being cheated on and being cucked
I only considered you cucked if you knew your 3DPD was cheating and were fine with it, or you were raising another dude's child without knowing it
So being cheated on you can just leave the whore < being stolen from < being cucked

kek stupid bitch got what she deserved

Honestly, I'm considering whether or not I should just raise a harem of FWB's, or try to actually find a decent girl to be my gf. Problem is, I might be ghey because I really only enjoy sex when I feel an emotional attachment to the girl but girls are probably the last "people" I should be forming emotional bonds with Otherwise it just kinda feels like upgraded masturbation for 10-20 minutes.

No because there aren't supposed to be any feelings besides pleasure involved

(((open relationships)))

Promiscuity destroys pair bonding, increases spread of STDs, and dampens the ability of normal people to achieve the maximum happiness from sexual intercourse.

The more partners you have the worse it gets.

Only solution is suicide and reincarnating.