Other urls found in this thread:

rainbowromancewriters.com/node/796
spartareconsidered.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-myth-of-spartan-pederasty.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There ARE no dogs

bump for absolutely no reason

That'sa good enough reason for Holla Forums tbh

Yeah, 'cause you ate them all, stupid gook-nigger

I am an Asiatic Jewish negro… what is that to you?

Praise Nurgle

A nigger-kike

One of the lowest tiers of nigger there is.

I am a big boy.

Lock and load people he has pizza. And we're fucking starving.

It was a joke user.

I was not being a legit pedo fag

wew

That is no boy

Drinking the proverbial kool-aid ?

Blood for the Blood God
Skulls for the Skull throne!

Spread the love ebloa chan

It's too bad the Spartans were raging homos otherwise they'd be great role models for us all

Very true but I didn't know that they were raging homos. Thought rape was just another act of violence. It's not gay if you don't look each other in the eyes. Kidding of course there. Made me sick watching the Alexander the great movie. Least there was no homo stuff in troy or 300.

Don't believe the leftist lies, user. Spartans were getting too much Spartan (woman) pussy to fag themselves up and get shit on their dick.

The faggots were the Athenians and Thebians.

Related sauce:

rainbowromancewriters.com/node/796

spartareconsidered.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-myth-of-spartan-pederasty.html?m=1

Also, nice trips

ChecKKKed Thank you for the sources.
4 is my lucky number. I spent two solid years studying roman history in middle school. A year of greek and a year of Egyptian. Never was there any emphasis that any of those societies had a Faggot majority. There have always been some degenerative members but it was not the norm. More than likely just some faggots projecting to normalize the mental illness they suffer from.

Absolutely, every society had the outliers of faggots, but it was definitely more prevalent in the more democratic societies.

Its all apart of the (((Marxist))) agenda to fag up everything they touch. Just like how they lie about Vikings being tolerant and accepting of gay-butt secks (it was a humiliation tactic, not a life style)

That Klan pic lel. Got to be a man to join the Klan, If it ain't white it ain't right. Just to point out wasn't Sparta a democracy? Fuck democracy in the civic nationalist application of it. But in an ethno group based society it could have valuable application. Anyways have a good night user, time for me to turn in.

Ho ri shit! Good morning trips.
Tbqh, im not sure what to classify Sparta as. Some say they were a democracy. Some say they were totalitarians. Im leaning more twords the latter.

Mainly out of bias and ignorance lol. One thing I do know, is they had a kick ass military and code of ethics. A Spartan is something everyman ought to strive to be.

Unfortunately, this is Sparta now:

Sigh, i know

Don't swallow the blackpills user, they will get you stuck in a funk. Inaction leads to complacency which has never lead me anywhere good. Only

Attached: 802c832bdd3a9b59b8c9ab53ef76d448cc437e67071a9dceb0a136aaea1db674.jpg (450x720 31.02 KB, 536.78K)

Bump

Attached: eddfe1c0a1627f4d88d5b7a5db426e22ff3a489a84cf42a9e79becb5893fa098.png (1440x900 147.5 KB, 198.57K)

Good thread.
Well moderated and tolerated
High quality content
Sensible and informed dialogue
Open to differing viewpoint expressions
Minimum negativity
Positive affirmations

=HAS Holla Forums FINALLY TURNED THE CORNER?

Attached: meme92a.jpg (480x560, 115.46K)