Russia to open military bases in Egypt

Later this month Russian Airborne Troops are to stage joint counterinsurgency military exercise with their Egyptian counterparts. The drill would be the first time in decades that Russian troops and military hardware would be airlifted to northern Africa on such a scale.

archive.is/MTaoE

It's great and all that Russia is crushing ISIS, but now they're pushing into American zones and interests, is Trump going to stop them from going further?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHw_auqod6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Son I have some bad news for you..

The US of A has no interest there. Only the kikes do.

Now Egipt is switching side? I smell some (((ISIS))) attacks there.

BASED MULTIPOLAR PUTIN
UNIPOLAR KIKES BTFO

Considering how America supported Morsi and the Mudslime Brotherhood, I would say that there is nothing wrong if you take a break from pushing your interests in Egypt

The US needs to fuck off from the middle east

The US needs to fuck off everywhere

How long until King Nigger goes apeshit over this?

I think he will do nothing but I would be wrong.

He'll get pissy like the bitch nigga he is and start stuttering.

This year just doesn't stop giving.

Praise Kek.

egypt was one of the countries to fall to yinon so no i dont give a shit

once they are done with syria they want to take out lebanon

the libya isis they will use to move into egypt

To hell with that mudslime abomination of a "capital." Alexandria is where it's at.

Why is this faggot causing such an upstart?

Go away Vlad

Putlar expanding is a scary precedent the world should watchout

Is this sarcasm?

No. Genuine hohol idiocy.

They're the only ones killing terrorists in the Middle East right now, why is this a bad thing?

It's not.

Man it sure would suck if Trump got elected and made peace with Russia instead of us having world war kike with Hillary.

EAST-ZOG is playing the same game than WESTZOG, don't let Jewtin fool you, Anons, he's a powerhungry kike if I ever saw one.

The last 2 days don't stop giving, Kek is a generous god.

So then what are you (1)s bitching and moaning about.

The article updated.

archive.fo/14uvE

Kek, masón dubs of truth

i hope they renege on camp david accords and kikes get one more border to watch.

This.

Dubs have spoken.

=good luck RU==

Destroying International American relations before relinquishing command has been Obama's goal as of late.
Obama hates Hillary and Trump, so if he can make the next president look like shit compared to him, all the better.

Obama lost Egypt along with Turkey, Iraq (well it's more a "Bush started it"), Yemen possibly even Tunisia.

That's what happens when you're backing coups and the faction you're backing gets reckted.

The most amazing is that the US thought it was a great idea to back regime changes… in countries that were already on the US side. Surprise, surprise, when you backstab your allies they make a 180° and try to find a way to get payback.

Putin is by far the best world leader when it comes to political manuevering.

Id love it if a couple more of these come to pass.

Well, Gadaffi was far from being a US supporter to be honest

Hahaha, ameriniggers btfo.

And I didn't listed him.

Daffy was probably the only upside of the Arab revolution. He was a notorious pain in the butt that funded dozens of coups against French, US and UK interest in Africa, dozens of actual terrorists (even if he had put a stop to it after 9/11 because he perfectly understood that the game had changed, he's probably the one that helped the most against Al-Qaeda because he had actual intel and sold them out) and he was doing the whole "blackmail for refugees" thing too.

Even if IS takes Libya it's the only instance where it's not worse for western interests.

Don't make me say what I haven't, it's not better for the people of Libya far far far from it, they're gone/going from a fairly well developed country, with roughly the same level of infrastructure than developed nations, great electricity/literacy/water access ,etc… to a warlord infested shithole faster than you can say "Somalia").

But as far as our direct interest are concerned even if they make raids in the Sahel zone (where most of European uranium is extracted) or Algeria (where 99% of the non-Russian gas of Europe comes from), even if it becomes a terrorist heaven, etc… it's not worse than it already was. Because Daffy was already doing all that…

I just can't trust those pics. Obama has one like that and why how fake that one is

Pick one. Americas zone is north america.

Well we do have an interest in protecting Hermopolis since it's the birthplace of the Ogdoad.

So why not look up the information yourself and create your own infopic with sources? That's always the number one issue, nobody ever provides sources anymore.

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you"

You guys know that Egypt was conquered by the Kebab right?

So will Sweden be in a few years, if the circumstances remain the same. Your point?

I'm saying no one there praises kek, we're the only ones so why bother saving it.

Defeatist faggot detected.

Wasn't the Brotherhood toppled by a military coup like a year after the anti-Mubarak coup?

Delete this.

Yes. Nobody knows who's in control of Egypt, even Egyptians.

Alright, here is what I think has happened.

This is basically the result of Obongo's Collosal fuck up.

2010 Arab Spring

Rewind back to the riots in Tunisia where a young man torched himself over his mishandling by corrupte local officials. This guy's name was Mohamed Bouazizi. See video for a brief explenation:
>youtube.com/watch?v=jHw_auqod6Y
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunisian_Revolution

Anyhow, all of North Africa and large part's of the Middle East go up in flames. Protests turn into riots, riots turn into revolts, and these kick of into full blow revolutions. The (((Media))) start reporting how this is great, and now the muslims will have democracy and so on. Americans and Europeans buy into this (myself incuded). What the mdeia doesn't explain is that, when given the choice, muslims will democratically elect hardline islamism, rather than liberalism. This is known as pollitical islam, or sharia.

The "presidents" of muslim nations are infact livelong dictators. Giving themselves the title of president for legitimacy. Many of these presidents are presidents for life, and in some cases their descendants "become" presidents after their fathers pass on. Such is the case of Assad in Syria, or Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, Ilham Aliyev in Azerbaijan etc. These dictators have traditionally been extremely anti islamist, as islamists don't share power and are a threat to their lush livelihoods. America stance has been to conveniently ignore the discrepancies' of these "democracies" as the alternative is considered worse.

Anyway, under the impresion that the electorate is onside with the protesters, the Obama administration, in it's infinite wisdom, took the stance that Democracy in the M.E was coming, and therefore the old aliances between the U.S and M.E dictators had to end in order to pave the way for fresh demcracies.

2011 Contagion

The revolts in Tunisia have spread to Lybia, Egypt, Iran and Syria. The Iranians cut that shit fast. Everyone else who is under America's influence as opposed to Russia's, cave to Washingtons pressure.

Bear in mind, that many M.E nations depend on American millitary shite to stay in power, this does not necesarilly mean that they are weak willed. But they know that America could place enbargoes in order to twist the nations into obeying. (Rhodesia and S.A are good examples).

Egypt's president is outsted and put on trial. Gadaffi is beheaded by rebels. Asad looses control of the country and so on.

Arab dicators in several countries begin questioning their alligance to the States. Asad, besieged in his bunker, is probably thinking about that time he laughed at Gadaffi during an Arab conference. (See top video).

Who can the Dictators turn to for protection now?

—— Enter Russia

Putin, not being one to miss a trick, see's Obongo is sacrificing dictators to satisfy his voters (or to stoke his own ego), and decides to take advantage. Russia has been voicing it's discoptent at the growing stockpiles of U.S millitary shit all around it's borders. Putin (claims) that the Ukranian goverment was ilegally ousted in an organised coup directed by external actors (U.S) in order to fuck Russia over. Russia annexed crimea for its naval bases, America sanctions Russia, and so on.

So, Putin want's revenge. He backs Assad. Provides him with all the cover he can muster, he send's in Russian troops disguised as Syrian troops. Etc.

Turkey (Nato) shoot's down a Russian warplane en route to Syria.

An international crisis ensues, but escalation is adverted.

2015 Turkey

Then something happens. Som rag attempts a coup in Turkey to oust Erdogan. Erdogan prevails, send his army to encircle a US millitary base with nukes, and goes on an almighty purge.

Erdogan and Putin become bff's

….

Think about that again. Turkey's foreign pollicy does a 180 and exchanges alligance from the States to the Russians.

I have no idea what happened behind the scenes, but it's not impossible that Obongo tried to do some shit in Turkey as he did al over north africa. Maybe the FSB got some top tier secret shit revealing the US's intent to overthrow Erdogan, and Putin then used it to woe Erdogan to side with him.

The Egyptians generals seem to have fallen out of favour with the Americans.

THIS IS ALL OBONGOS DOING

Well yeah. He was a good leader for his people… doesn't mean he was our friend.
He was the kind of guy that loved to bathe in the blood of Europeans and partake in it every-time he could. For example he had a hand in nearly all the leftists bombings of the 70's and 80's in Europe.

I can respect his achievements and still be glad he's dead.

time to change some colours on the map.

Kek, will you finally purge the Earth of your age-old nemesis?

The Ogdoad is.

You are glad 20 years too late, user. Daffy, like every Ba'athist leader, would be a situational ally today and even his terrorism back then was not unwarranted by any stretch, even if it meant that he exploited White race traitors for his geopolitical goals.

The only secular mudslime leadership I would not appreciate were kemalists since they were actually beneficial for turkey which is Europe's natural enemy, IMO even more so than kikes are, or at least physically speaking

Tell me more user.

I'm surprised by how in 2016 Putin (and his advisors) are out maneuvering Obama & co.
Putin and Russia was basically left with little influence after Syria and Ukraine (losing 1 sphere of influence and almost losing the other) during 2014.
But now he has Turkey, Egypt and the SAA is set to win the Syrian war

How incompetent you have to be in order to lose in that situation? I mean, Russia was probably in one of it's worse moments internationally speaking.

whoops, I didn't mean to reply

Russia never was doing that poorly except in terms of optics with the public. It was Obama's mishandling of many international crises that resulted in Putin being able to step in and look good doing it. But this even happened a bit at the tail end of Bush's presidency in regards to Georgia. Bush tried backing Georgia's Saakashvili and his attempt to take over South Ossetia and Abkhazia, which allowed for Russia to step in to aid those regions and make the US look ridiculous in the process. The reason for Bush's action then was to solidify Georgia's borders so they'd have an easier time joining NATO, so Russia being able to intervene and kick in Georgia's shit was a way of showing how ineffectual NATO was.

So Russia has been steadily gaining a reputation for being able to stand up to America's thuggery for almost a decade now. Making it even easier for them to win friends with anyone bothered by America's aggressiveness.

No user, that task falls to us.
We are the purges.

"Do not look to us for kindness. Do not look to us for hope. We are not the kind children of this new age.
We are the rocks of its foundation. If you wish hope then look to what we make. If you wish kindness then look to those who will come after us."

Well, if Putin saves the Gaza strip, it will boost his and Russia's global image tremendously.

Nasser did nothing wrong.