THE FLY THAT LANDED ON HILLARY LAST NIGHT

A fly landed on Hillary at least twice last night. Was it Beelzebub?

Or was it a sign from something even more sinister like Beelzebufo?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q87Lb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fly has landed on her since she smells like shit and probably wears diapers full of it.

what does the bern bird mean then

w-w-wojak?

So thats the real face of liberals.

Also how do you know thats not his sister?…

I always fail to triangulate how the fuck these cucks can be so… STUPID

At last we finally see.

also OP. Flies usually land on shit or rotting stuff.

Aye, im through with trying to make sense of things like these.

I thought about making a post on this then checked the catalog.
So here is a good source for some pictures for OC to any anons wishing to have some fun with this.

informationliberation.com/?id=55632

Flies are simply attracted to shit, there's nothing special going on.

GTFO nigger. Either post the image here or have a nice ban.

ok
The rest are from twitter

It was certainly portentious, no doubt.

We know the elite are borderline obsessed with the occult and didnt guccifer allude to killary being some occult high priestess recently?

The flies are attracted to necrosis and fecal matter. It is their nourishment. This is what killary and her ideaology represents. Portents are very real but have been forgotten or obscured in modern times. We have had similar portentious events recently, including the lightining striking Trump tower.

The power that the elite have gained by trafficking with certain entities is both temporal and comes with a great price. Whatever infernal deal they made in order to climb the ladder of power is quickly slipping as these capricious beings are fickle with their favour and are ultimately loyal to non, par the greater power that they serve.

Everyone here should learn to recognise portents for they can give indication of things that have yet to pass.

crazy Bernie's for the birds

=He sent among them swarms of flies, which devoured them, and frogs, which destroyed them." Psalm 78:45=

sheeet, what if it was a modified fly that carried a virus? in case hillary wins, she will die.

The other mass public omen that most missed was the doves during the popes thing.

It was obviously a Russian drone being piloted by Putin himself that was hacking Hillary's brain.

Not only does Trump possess Tesla's notes, he also has the Seal of Solomon. He can command demons and called upon an avatar of Beelzebub to harass Hillary in the debate.

What does it mean?

Predators and scavengers will make peace an impossibility in Europe.

Oh heavenly dubs, it means that even one of the most skittish and easily frightened animals on Earth did not perceive that impotent fart as a threath=

It's probably just biding its time, hoping that it will finally be able to go through the telepod with her again, and get its DNA back

that's just like one of the oriental video entertainment products i have

I have some bad news, anons….

Your interpretation. I've heard something completely different and probably just as BS as what you've come up with

Fixed it for you.

kek

so share it with us, instead of just talking down someone else, ffs

archive.is/q87Lb

goes along with Isaiah 9:10, which Daschle quoted on 9-12-01, and Edwards did as well for the third anniversary

I need the gifs please anons

This, well said.

Maybe Hillary is Hitler.

great post

Nice to see anons are finally realizing what they've been worshiping under masonjim's leadership. Good look breaking out of the collective hallucination though. We've already chosen the masons chaos op and have no other option at this point but to continue memeing beelzebub, jahbulon, and their ilk into our plane. Only masonjim knows what's to come when it's all said and done. Hopefully he'll let us in on the plan before we go down with the normalfags.

Forgetting the Kek connection? Frogs eat flies.

Kapitan Pepe Lodge 293.
Know your place anons. Submit to the divine rule of freemasonry.

THAT'S A REALLY TINY FROG!

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Matthew 3:16-17

The white dove is a symbol for the holy spirit. This should say something about this pope

It means you can't just have peaceful, vegan, lifelong monogamous happy birds - predators are a necessary stimulant, or the entire system degenerates. This has been the age of vilifying predators, and now they (we) are coming back to restore the necessary balance.

How is this?

Did you see Hillary's face when Trump said "made a deal with the Devil"?

She was trying so hard not blink.

timecode?

And you shall know your place.

Shit not sure, I wish this mp4 showed her reaction but it was right after this part.

you realize Hitler fucking hated Freemasons yes?

Pretty wonderful how one fly can break out so many responses. Thanks based fly.

FOR YOU

We are reaching levels of meme magic that shouldn't even be possible

The fly landed on her… and then it's going to land on me!

i tell everyone i can about this, that event was too much of an omen to ignore

Hillary Rotten Clinton

Rotten Clinton
Creaking Corpse
She is Already Dead
Just Like Her Voters

The fly landed on her because she's full of shit. kek.

Change.