Rumor of Hillary Clinton saying disaparaging remarks against Blacks...

Rumor of Hillary Clinton saying disaparaging remarks against Blacks, (((ABC Producers))) claim to have tape of Trump saying nigger

archive.is/rilMi

archive.is/Uig7K

This is going to get very interesting the next few days. Imagine if both Hillary and Trump said nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fFs5I
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/785573385308962818
archive.fo/guP2K
dangerandplay.com/2016/10/09/the-inside-story-of-how-the-gop-sabotaged-trumps-voter-registration-drive/
fox59.com/2016/05/02/donald-trump-speaks-at-rally-in-carmel/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xtMP2E-XT4
youtube.com/watch?v=vyVLDCPtVQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET IN HERE LADS, THIS ELECTION IS ABOUT TO TURN INTO A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

Nah, he since 90s hated dumb niggers who are appointed on places where they don't belong:

That, however, doesn't represent his will to help behaving African Americans, along with destroying soros funded BLM, probably with the help of African Americans themselves, since they fallen victims of looters as well.

Even if he did say it, can you imagiine the fire storm if Trump and Hillary said nigger?

Hey I recall you being a CTR faggot. GET OUT.

The Trump saying nigger thing sounds like a ply to try and bring black voters out. I imagine the "tape" will never actually be released due to some convenient excuse. "Oy, vey! Trump said the nigger word! We can't release the tape, unfortunately, but you should tell him how you feel at the polls!"

well like he always says, you can't solve the problem if you can't name it

they already did this once claiming trump said something completely opposite about immigrants/refugees after an interview with jew york times caught on tape
and later (after some key primaries) just said "lol didn't exist"

Why do they have to announce it, folks? Why do they do it? It's like they're stupid or something.

Trump probably has said nigger at some point, I mean he's close to 70 years old, it used to be something absolutely everyone said.

TBH since he made everyone see past the last video last night. He could call what ever comes next a lying fabrication and it wouldn't hurt his base.

Trump being caught saying nigger wouldn't hurt him as much as it would hurt $hillary. I've spoken to a couple thuggish nogs about what they think of Trump. They already think of him as a "boss nigga" anyhow. Trump exudes Alpha and niggers pick up on that. Trump is flashy and brazen, niggers LOVE that shit. Just look at how many times some nigger rapper mentions Trump in one of their jungle boogies. They name drop him so much because they "respect the hustle" and all that other nigger bullshit.

Clinton on the other hand is an old white cunt who they only really know as the wife of Bill. She'd have some serious explaining to do if she got caught dropping niggerbombs on tape. The hood Googs would definitely not respond well to that.

make them play their hand early?

wtf i vote Johnson now

A better version: Trump and Clinton sign an NDA and then Trump leaks this.

Trump saying nigger would probably hurt him. But, it's like the last video they leaked. MSM have been trying to pound it into the collective consciousness for months now that Trump is a vile racist, sexist and misogynist. So confirmation of that fact isn't really going to do much. It might shake the fence sitters a bit. But people who hated Trump thought he was a racist anyway, so their opinions are unchanged. People who like Trump will either try to examine context or more likely just not give a shit.

Hillary, on the other hand. A tape of Hillary saying nigger could destroy her. She's built her whole campaign on being liberal and progressive and a great supporter/friend to the minorities. A tape of her saying nigger would obliterate all of that.

O'Keefe is 10x the Swedish fag. Bump for a gud boi.

It's not Hillary Clinton it's just her staff.

O'Keefe has suggested Hillary in other comments. Cernovich is suggesting staffers as well. It sounds like her and others are saying things that would get some blacks mad. Either ways, this will hurt her.

Checking those insightful trips.

If they have her on tape actually referring to blacks as niggers, that's the end for her. She can't win without a sizeable amount of nog turnout. She'd have no chance at that point.

A lot of blacks these days are extra prickly. They will kvetch hard about this. The media will try and ignore it ,which will amplify their kvetching and have them turn on the media as well and make Hillary look even more like your typical evil whitey.

Perhaps, but I can still see at least 50% of the niggers that are voting still voting for that (D) next to the name, they are niggers remember?
Super predators that need to be brought to heel still vote for Clinton, so why wouldn't niggers?

Unfortunately, that one can be deflected; see English translation. Much worse is coming and so am I.

It would be hard for community leaders and talking heads to try and spin this. In the end, it's all about cutting down the number that will vote for her. Trump has already taken some of the black vote from her, some will not bother to vote at all, and if we take another portion with this, then all the merrier. Some will vote but it won't be enough to be a problem anymore.

Maybe Trump said nigger. The current president IS a nigger.

I'll take the prior over the latter.

after the way he said pussy, I can't wait to hear him say nigger

Niggers don't vote. The ones that do aren't going to vote for a racist. In their minds, a white person saying 'nigger' is a racist. Context to them does not matter.

Obama had about 90% of the black vote and he won two terms. Hillary has about 70%. If a tape of her saying nigger does exist and it does get leaked, you could probably cut that down to about 30%. Whether the lost 40% vote for Trump, vote third party or don't vote at all, it doesn't matter. Without the black vote, Hillary can't win the election.

It's coming

Lyndon Baines Johnson?

Kek, it's funny cause it's true

that webm should be dumped on youtube and nigger sites like wurllldstar

Yeah I could be wrong. I just don't know how O'Keefe or his people would get close enough to Hillary to actually record her talking about niggers.

watch it be huma so we can talk about the saudi cuntlicking spy that was caught on camera for a second last night

The only thing coming is 2 armed men in black suits for him if he doesn't SHUT IT DOWN like the good goy he is :^)

Baines?

I don't think Trump saying nigger will hurt him like it would Hillary.

Democrats rely on blacks voting 90%+ for them.

I wonder if things will get to a point to where Hillary's handlers basically call it in and just leave her out to dry, let Trump win and then do their best to destroy the economy beyond repair.

Is that Hillary in Blackface?

It won't hurt him nearly as much as Hillary. They went all-in last weekend to destroy Trump and in doing so, desensitized the average voter to any Trump controversy. Him being caught saying nigger won't have nearly the kind of effect it would have if the MSM hadn't gone full-autismo with the pussy grabbing non-story.

The video of Trump is him singing a rap song and going "Nigga" along with the lyrics. The media is afraid to release it however and is only a last ditch effort if the Hillary tape is released to try to equalize them.

(checking these dubs)

(CHECKED)

Alright so let's get to work on digging for that tape, let's fucking bury her with her own vile voice.

Now that you mention that-what LBJ said was on a plane.
cohencidence?

You know this?

Release the damn tapes, dammit!… before you get suicided with three shots to the back of the head.

If this is true, releasing it would probably help him with nigger votes. Even niggers aren't dumb enough to think singing along with a song is racist. They'll probably see it and be like "See Trump a real nigga mayne not like that dried up bitch Clinton namean?"

Top kek. Trump is our God Emperor but I guess they can call him their Boss Nigger.

Nah,

Take the songs listed in the webm and start dropping them. Try getting Trump songs trending with roody-poos.

Someone with skills (obviously not me) please-do something with this!

The guy from that movie endorsed Trump fyi

Of course not

archive.is/fFs5I

I'd say that settles it

(((Snopes))) retardation aside I honestly don't think it's real

DAS RITE

You niggers don't know the half of it.

BOSS NIGGER

bump

Top fucking kek how did I miss this before? That's absolute gold.

WE HAVE THE BEST BOSS NIGGER DON'T WE FOLKS?

(checking my own dubs)
Seriously guys, we gotta get that tape Kek fucking demands it

Almost made me a civic nationalist right there tbh

I thought they used an -A instead of -ER

That's today.
Back in the golden years it was just -er.

for fucking whom?

Truly, the Boss Nigger.
Even Kek has Blessed him, he will make a great leader in Africa soon.

Niggers pretending they are human.

they lived in the same stagnation and gas rationing as everyone else

Niggers were going downhill since segregation ended.

Niggers don't drive.

My point was that this was after the "success" of civil rights but before their utter failure even with affirmative action proved they were an inferior race beyond any question. Secretly they all now know they are just niggers.

Nogs can't help but respect an alpha male with genuine (not YOLO) swagger. There's a reason why Ric Flair is considered an Honorary Nigga.

And the ladies can't help it either – listen @ 2:20 for one yelling "cum in my pussy".

the irony of calling a pro wrestler genuine is not lost on me, but this is the fuckin' Nature Boy we're talking about

If they had a video of Trump calling niggers what they are, they would A) release it already or B) save it for a couple days pre-election.

They were saving the Grab-Her-Right-In-The-Pussy tape for right before the election but had to scramble when the leaks appeared on Friday and couldn't let that dominate the the news cycle before a debate. My guess is if they had a tape of Trump calling niggers niggers, they would have dropped that. Or they don't have the tape at all and are just making shit up hoping the normies believe he said it without any proof, ie - "People said Drumpf called black people niggers so it has to be true!"

And honestly, at this point, if such a tape were to be released now, he would only lose part of the black vote. Not all of it, part of it. He sure as shit wouldn't lose any white votes since whites are already fed up with niggers and any weenies that this would turn off are already voting for Hillary anyways.

TL;DR - this is all fucking nothing.

These Jews sure have a lot of dirt on politicians.
They must be hiding audio recorders around important goyim 24/7.

(checked)

STYLIN' AND PROFILIN'

Hillary has green-blue eyes. Lady in blackface there has dark brown eyes.

Democrats are not "the real racists" you fucking reddit cuckservative moron

This.
We're the real racists and proud of it. If you think otherwise it means the leftists control your mind still.

actually they are. killery had a kkk leader as a mentor.

I'd rather have my daughter marry a godly nigger than white cuck atheist.

No? They founded the Klan.

Don't talk shit about my Andrew Jackson.
Anyway, pushing the "dems are racis" angle until the election is over isn't a bad idea.

What's wrong with being a racist?

And the Trump tape was 11 years ago.

Or is it ok to cling to the past sometimes and not other times? I'm confus.

Why? I didn't even thing this was that important lol. It just might be I guess. It's always funny when a public figure says a naughty word.

I'll believe it when I see it. I'm not going to take O'keefe's word, will probably end up being a lot of hype for nothing.

t.Dinesh D'souza

cuck

THERE'S SOMETHING HERE FOLKS

REPORTED FOR INTL

Our first tape drops tomorrow.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/785573385308962818

IT'S HAPPENING

Um, maybe since the video is nonexistent? Just a guess.

I can't tell the eye color of the lady in the picture, neither can you, you fucking faggot.

How would Cernokike know?

Maybe he's friends with O'Keefe?

Bump

Like clockwork.

Bump

Chris Rock said it was all right.

TRUMP LITERALLY ENDORSED BY BOSS NIGGER

Too bad she didn't listen to him about Iraq

Can't wait.

Obama said nigger and so I don't see the problem.

The biggest thing will probably be on Wednesday morning so she doesn’t have time to counter it before the debate.

Just when I thought it was impossible to make elections more weirder

this shit isnt going to stop until his hand is on that bible taking the oath, isnt it?

That would be like poetry user. If this happens I will absolutely get a MAGA sign for my van.

This would be glorious. He would win the nig vote handily.

Wew.

This has been the best election thus far.

Fuck off, niggerlover.

(checked)

I remain cautiously optimistic that someone, somewhere has some bombshell video that will torpedo Clinton's campaign. She's the most blatantly corrupt politician for the past 30 years so she has to have left some enormous skeletons laying around.

Still, I'm getting really impatient with all of these promised "leaks" that never manifest. Why do they have to build up hype? If you have damning footage of Clinton just release it before you tragically (((commit suicide))). I'm getting to the point where I don't trust anyone who promises to release something scandalous…if we simply stay tuned and wait a couple of weeks.

The best whistleblowers don't give any notice beforehand. I still think a damning Clinton leak could come out before the election but it won't be from one of these attention whores.

This will probably a video of staffers calling a spade a spade. There was a leaked e-mail of someone using the term 'sand-nigger.' I don't know; I am suspicious of the hype. Regardless, we'll need to spread this to any nig-nogs we know on social media. James o' Keefe has a solid track record of bringing (((them))) down.

Agreed. The chimps love Trump's Alpha bearing. Perhaps that Webm would worth spreading if (((MSM))) goes ape shit on Trump saying 'nigger.'

That he does. I'm surprised he hasn't been Breitbarted by now.

That, however, doesn't represent his will to help behaving African Americans, along with destroying soros funded BLM, probably with the help of African Americans themselves, since they fallen victims of looters as well.

I actually have no personal vendetta against niggers, but there is no place for them in the homogeneous white ethnostate that we strive for. I am a devoted follower of Trump and think he will make enormous improvements for America, but if he cannot completely solve our demographic problem then he will simply be one step further in our march to a true right wing. Deporting illegal spics and banning muslim immigration are critical steps but we must reclaim the America that our Founding Fathers fought for which belonged to white men only.

I hope it's like this.

his nigger
KEK WILLS IT

I hope you're not implying that Brietbart was murdered. It's widely known he abused cocaine until his death.

Anthony Cumia referenced his cocaine usage on the "Opie and Anthony" program regarding a night they drank together. The episode aired around the time O&A helped to leak Anthony Weiner's dick pic.

If there's footage of both candidates saying nigger (which I'm incredibly doubtful of but one can hope), this will singlehandedly catapult Trump to victory.

It's not that saying nigger will actually help Trump – it's just that having two "racist" candidates will likely lead to niggers boycotting this election en masse. This won't really affect Trump because barely any niggers vote Republican to begin with, but niggers make up a crucial (and loyal) portion of the Democrats' voterbase. If niggers sit out of this election Trump will sweep Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Florida and a ton of other swing states.

Still, I'm not getting my hopes up. Footage of both Trump AND Clinton saying nigger that hasn't been discovered yet is beyond improbable.

Here's more information in case I'm accused of being a shill.

archive.fo/guP2K

If Breitbart was murdered (which I somewhat doubt) it was on Obongo's behalf, not by ZOG. He was raised a kike and remained a willing servant of the jewish establishment.

If only we could redpill niggas into the fact that most slave owners were jews, that would be golden.

tbh lad, the assumption to be made of anyone operating on that level is they have a dead mans switch on their stuff.

Even if he's dumb enough to not have on, it'll still be assumed he had one, so they're not going after him.

The fact he has the mother of all Deadmans switches 80+ Gigs of encrypted files is basically the reason Assange is still alive.

This one, too.

Or he's bluffing.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Possible, but then if a conservative caught bluffing at this game, I think they can say goodbye to any credibility, ever.

wtf I hate trump now

u wot m8

I've managed to red pill a few of them individually on the subject but you're right that it should really be attempted on a wider scale. All it would take is some nigger friendly anti-kike slavery memes and infographics spread around on WSHH and other pockets of nigger internet in a coordinated fashion. Niggers LOVE nigger memes so much, arguably more than most normies love normie memes.

kek, yes that's pretty much how the Trump conversations I've had with nogs have gone.

Yeah, I didn't check before I posted. I assumed Holla Forums would block it if it was the same file.

Also, pic related was spotted in the wilds of Faceberg.

OY VEY THE SLAVES ARE WAKING UP

inb4 Trump says "the damn coons are getting in the garbage again," and MSM tries to spin it while they ignore Hillary going on a Holla Forums tier rant.

At most it'll probably be "nigga" in a joking way tbh fam

If Assange and others like him have such huge deadman switches, wouldn't it theoretically be good for us to, well, help the information to be released?

This, niggers would see someone they like

If anyone knows how to submit videos to that niggerfest please do

One reason I'm doubtful of Trump having said anything really serious about niggers is because he had that one druggie niggress executive stay at his home to get her detoxed. All signs to me show that Trump's always been the civic type, meanwhile there's quite a few pointers that Clinton almost has Holla Forums tier views about niggers being complete idiots and she just sees them as useful votes.

Trump has fugged a negress before. Would be very surprising if anything comes out of him disparaging them.

he better have a dead mans switch

I don't see why you don't all understand they all hate niggers, Jews and Democrats just see them as willing voters, and those who get elected just like the status and money.

Slave owners enjoy being around their nigger slaves so they feel superior.

We can't understand because we like being around things that are beautiful.

I don't mind half-nigs like Carson or deGrasse Tyson.
But not in a white country, whether Europe or America or any other place.
If they do come to such places, no procreation - at all.

At least Carson has supported Trump, unlike Glenn Beck, Cruz, Romney and other traitors.

dangerandplay.com/2016/10/09/the-inside-story-of-how-the-gop-sabotaged-trumps-voter-registration-drive/

Genetic engineering might be making advances but we're not there yet.

Well, Ben Carson as surgeon general should help move things along pretty fast

Nigger-lovers GTFO

That pretty much sums it up. Make America beautiful again.

I'm not saying they can ever be equal to us. I am saying they can be made to behave better AND be more successful before we deport them to Africa. Ben is proof of that.

Dems have made them worse and their inner city welfare is reverse eugenics holding homoerectus back even further and making them MORE dangerous. In all irony racists like us will make the world better for Dindus then Dems have. It is win win.

Great pic. If you have one without a merchant I think it can be made facebook memeable.

I have a shill account I use to red pill blacks and Dems on the fence. I want to use this, but you need to give them milk before meat.

democrats are the REAL raycis

Sorry but we can't.
He wrote about almost stabbing someone. He is just proof that being black and kissing zionist ass is a great recipe for success. Now he is kissing Trumps ass and you cucks are getting off on it.
DEMS R THE REAL RACISTS. Free gibs and shitty government jobs are the only things preventing Africa like conditions. Do you want to see a black anarcho capitalist paradise? look at Somalia. It is basically a blood bath 24/7. Of course cucking to police even more will also make a bloodbath. The only solution is to send them back ASAP.

Sleepy negro is pretty based. He was the first person out of the race to endorse Trump and has held strong this whole time.
he's not half btw he's only like ~20%

He was reluctant and also said trump bribed him which was a probably a dirty lie. Stop shilling for hibernating bonobo. He is a zionist and a Nigger.
The average american negro is ~20% white.

RIP in peace drowning in your bathtub with your arms and legs ziptied behind your back in an obvious suicide.

That's a new one. And for the DNA test he actually got tested on some show and he was ~20%.

Someone needs to warn him that getting killed for this shit is not a meme and that he better have other people holding onto it

He claimed trump offered him a position
So what? He still needs to go back.

> IQ test < 100?

tbo this, plus trips

I almost fear my heart will not be able to take this shit anymore. Now we are in full insanity and the shit is exploding all around us, yet we cannot stop. The last week especially will be so insane I do not think we will see anything similar ever again.

There isn't anything.

Not that it doesn't exist but that normies are too fucking stupid.

Hillary could say all black people are "stupid niggers I use to get votes" and it wouldn't matter since the media won't play it, and the average Joe will think it's just a kooky conspiracy theory.

We're still going to win but normies boil my blood.

Trump will be fine if it's true. Hillary won't. The niggers are already uninterested in her since those tribal little monkeys won't care for a candidate who isn't a nigger unlike this shitty cucked country.

Boss Nigger don' NEED no in-tro-duck-shuns, honkey!

I don't want niggers genes for violence or ugliness either.

Oh come on, if there's a good audio source, and we start tossing it around like crazy, she'll take the hit.

I know that we're all desensitized to it because we call each other niggers all day long, but to the average normalfag calling someone a 'nigger' is a fucking deal breaker. It will literally break the backbone of the democratic voter base.

I miss sleepy ben.
Hes probably my favorite nigger.

Send this to Ghost.

Haven't they learned from Trump? You don't announce how or when you attack.

i've taken it to the obligatory next level

(checked)

Have we started the fire?

these fucking memes

It's probably meant to build hype, like the wikileaks thing. If these guys fail to deliver, there will be backlash though. My concern is, what if it is something anti-Trump or pro-Hillary? This is possible in these times. Integrity is dead with some people. We honestly should look into the guy and see if he has any connections to Hillary and such to be sure. He may be in the process of covering them up right now.

I'm on a fucking meme overload here holy shit

guys… i've been dabbling in meeeems…

It won't stop until he's served 2 terms mate. And then they'll teach goyim about how evil he was for the next 50 years.

The worst I could see Trump doing is calling an individual a nigger or telling someone not to act like a nigger whereas I can easily see Hillary calling black people, in general, niggers.

My sides have been completely destroyed
I might make that into an hour long loop

Pretty much this.
The only people that might have had this video of hillary saying nigger have been suicided, with the good ole 5 shots to the back of the head.

He's the guy who took down ACORN, user. He's an unscrupulous bastard, but he's firmly on the right. He hates leftists with a passion and has done much to undermine them. There's no way he's pro-Hillary.

kek, nice work brother. fukken saved.

LOL I hadn't seen this before! It should have 1 million views already. Share that video!

fox59.com/2016/05/02/donald-trump-speaks-at-rally-in-carmel/

another video here:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xtMP2E-XT4

someone should show that video or this one to Quentin Tarantino maybe his head will explode

O'Keefe is legit, that screencap that is most likely LARPing said someone would release videos of Hillary herself being racist to a black staffer. Sounded just like O'keefe's "demeaning and disparaging" video. I'm not saying that discredits O'Keefe, I'm sure he has something, but it may give credibility to that screencap.

Since James O'Keefe is supposed to release his video next week, can we make this Boss Nigger endorses Donald Trump video go viral? Maybe there will be some kind of synergy with Fred Williamson endorsing Trump while Hillary Clinton's team is disparaging blacks.

Great idea!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Please kek let this be true and let some of the media pick it up until CNN can't ignore it no more.

How many people are working for James O'Keefe? If they know where to find Tarantino they should try to show him the video without any trigger warning and film his reaction.

if it's as good as O'Keefe says it needs to become viral on social media first to discredit the media even more

If that video gets released, Trump should just say, "I was singing along with some of my friends, and we had a great time. Also, they tell me we have a black president now, so it's all good".

You know Trump could say it with just the right amount of sarcasm.

I believe the theory that the tape on trump is him saying he has a "big gorilla nigger dick".

And I also believe that the likes are going to be besides themselves when they release the tapes and his polling among blacks goes from 24% to 58%

The rumor is that Trump says "they call me that gorilla dick nigga"

ftfy

Really its kind of a win win with that scenario, we get rid of the nogs and they go to africa to try and improve, which will either end up in the devolving back into pavement apes or they'll just get lynched by the spearchuckers already there

(checked)
Holy-fucking-caust look at the schnozzes here

Of course these yids are yucking it up at this

Reminds me of this screencap from 4/pol/. Maybe she really did flip her shit at an off the record event because she's very much known for having a very bad temper when she isn't boozed up.

The last symbol slowly faded over time. First it was "nigger" then "niggaahr" then "niggah" then "nigga" and finally just "nig"

The moose wouldn'ta dropped this other shit, except to signal that they indeed do have something.

No, just drop it when you want to drop it and blindside them.

Unless you got nothing, in which case make them waste resources on countering a non-existant threat.

let me webm'd that for you.

Can you do a MP4 too?

speaking of Anonymoose: if they're now a controlled operation like many people say then their video about the tape of Bill raping a 13 years old girl – which they seem to have removed yesterday – could in fact be some kind of indirect trap against Trump because apparently there's a lawsuit somewhere – I don't have the link I just heard of it – that says both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump were raping teenage girls at Epstein's island. Maybe they were trying to get people to pay attention to that particular lawsuit and Bill Clinton was just the bait they used.

It's just James O'Queef being a slimy lying Mick Faggot again.

All he has is some vague wall street shit and corruption shit that EVERYONE already knows. The ONLY thing that can sink Clinton at this point is her actually disparaging minorities in a direct way, and from what I've seen O'Keefe aint got shit

That's how I see it too. Most stuff he has come up with so far has been very underwhelming.

After all these promises he has made with this supposed big reveal he better come up with the goods.

I agree but I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist. If O'Keefe actually had this he would have dropped it already. There's no point in waiting on something like that. There's no way shed have enough time to recover from that if it dropped. Why the hell would he wait till later and risk being whacked or it being destroyed?

It's because he's fucking us. He's a scam artist.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope there is such a video, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I don't trust a man that does stuff like this

youtube.com/watch?v=vyVLDCPtVQw

WEAPONS GRADE MEME GOLD

A week is a long time in politics. There are three weeks until the election.

I'm not saying that he's got it or that what he does got is going to be anything. But, it makes a lot of sense to wait for the right moment to drop this if it is something. If there is something on that tape you want it to be as fresh as possible on people's minds when they go into that voting booth. This election has been so dirty that it seems like a new scandal comes up every week if not every day. You don't want the Clinton tape to get buried under the rubble.

If he does have it, he will probably drop it after the next debate. That way she won't have a national platform she can use to dismiss it.
But if she mentions it or a question is asked pertaining to her comments about NAACP and black voters, and then it drops after the debate, she could lose a huge chunk of the vote if the polling locations don't get burnt down. Might be enough to set BLM on a fucking rampage too.

and then Trump could invite haitians who hate Clinton + Fred Williamson + Diamond & Silk at one of his huge rallies.

You seem upset. Did James steal your girlfriend or fuck your mom, user?

I don't think the entire country of Haiti will fit

lol fuck off CTR

Nogs will vote for a rich ass alpha male who grabs bitches by the pussy whenever he wants, because they let him, before they would ever vote for some old rich white woman.

once again an attempt at stumping trump has simply backfired and ended up helping him.

I gotta agree, he keeps hyping up all this corrupt shit, and indeed it is that, but you have to understand, unless its something BIG and a sexy, outside of Holla Forums, literally no one will care

Testimony about Hillary and the FBI doing shading dealings? It's almost too obvious for anyone to even care

Video Hillary beating on some black guy, dipping into a southern accent and calling him a nigger? Doesn't even matter if it hits CNN, that shit is going fucking everywhere.

Im still holding out for some big bombshell before Nov 8th, but it seems the cunt has all her bases covered with anyone who could pose an actual threat being suicided, Assange may have something, but by the looks of it they're tying up that loose end as we speak, O'keefe would have gotten shoah'd a long time ago if Hilldawg thought he was a reasonable threat

I remember that day, that was a very fun day. Did the news people try to even explain why people voted no on this?

Damn niggers why do they vote democrat

On an actual note, I don't honestly think that Hillary was in blackface in that pic, however she's still a cunt. A racist cunt at that too,

All the times I've seen eye colors change color it was briefly and due to emotional changes. As for blackface chick it's not Bill and Hillary it's Bill's brother and wife.

Right on, mein Neger -

HEIL HITLER

Ohh yes, racism is the greatest crime in our united world of friendship and tolerance.

That's not enough. Which celebrity on Twitter could re-tweet that video?

Hillary: MUH GAY SEX

You must have typoed and meant footage of Hillary saying nigger. Because both of those tweets are saying Hillary did that, not Trump.

by "them" I think he means top Democrats, not necessarily Hillary Clinton herself. Although I saw somewhere else that Hillary supposedly screamed at Donna Brazile. But she often gets angry so there's probably an angry Hillary video coming out soon.

this shit needs to drop already. isnt there software where you can fake peoples voices? can we just make it? im tired of hearing about it and no one delivering

God damn it Engineer now look whatcha did!

the longer they take, the more careless the enemy becomes and with this little time left before the election, they won't be able to spin whats coming

they were right to wait

Not even Christian, but what is it about Jesus that makes Jews so buttmad?

He is a 'false prophet' to them. A lie. They believe the messiah has yet to come, so they are butthurt that half the world believe it is Jesus.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

That's clearly not Bill and Hillary you fucking retards.

Not buying it, assburgers.

Where are you from nigger? First of all, that snopes article doesn't disprove anything. Its only real criticism is that it's odd that the picture didn't surface years ago.

Secondly, what's important is that it's believable, not that it's true.

That whole Trump saying "nigger" vid was a set up. It was to lure Hillarys goons and get them on tape threatening someone for a copy.

It's believable that in the 1970s it was still OK to dress up like that at Halloween.

It'll just be that Foval cuck saying he hates blacks in some catty fag way.

Hope Trump pulls a Frank Underwood and throws up billboards like that all over black communities.

Speaking of that, he dropped the whole Ted Cruz/JFK thing on the day of the Indiana voting, what does the mad man have planned for election day?